over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC/Hanshaw Project ...Kaboom!

Bio sorry I just read your post on the 2nd page and came to delete mine straightaway but I see you have.

As I mentioned at the start of that post I like DC training and see huge merit in it for people wanting to grow. I like Dusty. I think they can offer a lot to people wanting to bodybuild. That I would never deny. Good luck with your new venture.

It is completely beyond my level of comprehension as to how anyone can speak negatively of Dante.

Phidias, you're a great guy!! I'm sure you wish you could take that post back!

Dante, you can't please everyone and we all now there will always be haters and can't believe someone can get to a certain level without killing themselves.

I know myself and numerous other PM members are going to appreciate this project more than anything else that's been put out. Let the haters hate and do your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My problem is with Phidias who seems Uber sensitive on anything i type. Junkies...yep there are people in this sport who are freaking junkies...deal with it. If someone is insecure about whats being shown in the mirror that they are doing things with amounts of steroids and GH that they know is not healthy at all.....then they are a junkie, an addict. Thats the bottom line.....anyone can dance around and try to explain it out to themselves til they are blue in the face.....they arent an athlete...they are a junkie. Pissing foam almost over the bowl knowing thats severe kidney problems like Nasser, having blood pressure sky high for years like Anthony, having bad bloodwork for years like so many of these guys who drop yet still blasting the sauce, or not having bloodwork or health insurance all your life (Piana) because you really would rather not know the bad news because it will give a reason to have to change your juicing protocol......thats a junkie....whether that offends you or not.

As far as hating on Pro Muscle... I simply didnt want that brought over here because I know there are guys who like to blast and blast hard regardless of anything....so how is that hating on pro muscle if i want to keep something off this board that might offend some people?

You guys get all upset and yell EGO when the truth is 'i type something'...some people tend to agree with what I typed...and you get all bent out of shape because you dont agree with it personally. Then go to the next post like I do with alot of you guys posting that I dont agree with.

My problem is with Phidias who seems Uber sensitive on anything i type.

Dante,

Let me clear this up, as I don't want my words to be misinterpreted or taken out of context.

If anyone doesn't belong to the "juice brigade" someone was referring to earlier in this thread, it's me... and actually I'm not far from sharing MOST of your views on the subject... people abusing themselves, ruining their health for the sake of a few lbs... and yes, even the "junkie" mentality. I can agree to all of this. NO... I DO AGREE. Yes, you're right... in fact, I personally think most people have no business using gear, considering their (lack of) results. And that past a certain age, most guys should only be on TRT. That's the voice of reason you've been spreading for years now. True. And thank you for that. I concur.

And BTW I'm fully aware you made a name for yourself WAY BEFORE PM... you just can't deny with the internet explosion in the early 2000's, the site gave you a new audience you couldn't have reached without it... and let me remind you that at some point True Protein was a sponsor on here... unlike what you're saying... I don't know, it was probably less shameful to have a banner on here back then... :eek:

But back to topic, my main point was that in absolutely ALL OF YOUR POSTS, you seem to make awful generalizations about the board as a whole, as if PM was only filled with drug abusing idiots... you make us ALL look like fools... when in fact, PM is probably the board whose number of people concerned with their health is the most abundant on the net... yes, there are junkies... but we all aren't on here, and actually far from it.

So when you say "PROMUSCLE this, PROMUSCLE THAT"... I, as a long time member and indeed guy with a passion that has made so many great friends over the years, some of them even natural, I feel offended and find you a bit too disrespectful towards the vast majority of folks on here, who, like in my case, just visit daily to have a good time... in fact, I don't even read most threads about gear, cause yes, most are silly.

To sum up... my main point: please don't make so unjustified generalizations. Then again, we're not all drug abusers on PM.

You're an authority in this game, and you obviously know it, Dante... many people listen to you, so you have to be careful with the words you choose to use.

That's all I wanted to say... in fact, as I said, I enjoy reading you. Just don't make "us" feel like PM is the last place on earth you wanna post on... when actually you're here daily like most. :)

Last edited:
Phidias, you're a great guy!! I'm sure you wish you could take that post back!

And why should I, NH?

No one was disrespectful. Just expressing opinions. As outlined in my last post, I respect DC as he of course deserves to be. I just found he came across in a not so PM friendly way in some of his posts recently. That's all.

All I can say ,is while I can never say Dante and I our close .....I will say if anyone had ever knew him as I did nearly 25 yrs ago . You would only see him as an intelligent ,sensitive man , with a true passion for bbing . He is like a hardcore version of Vince GiRonda.....a master observer and Explorer......always ahead of his time .......while he will defend himself (on the net or otherwise), he always seemed shy and humble to me. The guys has earned all he has built and started with nothing .....he is successful as he usually gives more than he gets and has strong character .......

As far as his methods .......I lived through the benefits of his early ideas .....and almost every thing I have seen ring true for me in my own experiences have his influence in some way. To see guys be condescending here or not be supportive makes me sad . In the pas,t it would have pissed me off.......now I respect everyone's perspective and just feel compassion for those than don't get him ...as really all the guy has ever done is try and help people with something he loves dearly .

And yes , bbing has become a drug sport ......but if you think that's what it should be for 99% of us then you are missing out?.......bbing can be healthy and instill work ethic and discipline.....it can be challenging and fun .......it doesn't need to be about comparison or compedition.....it doesn't have to be about shoving needles in yourself all day or worrying about what anyone else bigger than you is doing .....I get being young and wanting what you want or thinking you know it all ....but life will humble you and show you reality in time like it or not ......I hate to see Dante get frustrated or hold back ......it's not who he is .....he will never be over bbing , learning, or helping others .....it is just who he is ....negatively may hold him back but it won't change who he is . I may not know him anymore......but I have looked in his eyes ....I know that much.

As for dusty ....the guy just willed himself to look how he does......I never thought he would make a living doing what he loves ...I have mad respect for him period ..I love seeing how hard trains ....he just bangs it ....I think it's great that DC has been his base routine for so long ......he clearly has good character and it shines through in his on line personal......I m excited to see him and Dante being willing to share more, as well explore the limits together...whatever they have in the works will definitely be worth my attention....and yours

I have been around a long time......I m not trying to fool anyone.....but I will say open your eyes and minds ......it's the eating, recovery and training that determine your life long experience in bbing .......the guys that think drugs are the end all ,nearly always crash and burn ....they end up broke or compromise themselves ( sell drugs or prostitute) life is about what you pay attention to . If you are a bber. And your attention all about drugs and secrets you are doomed in the long run ......if you pay attention to being the heatheist best looking version of yourself and have fun with food and training then your experience will be fun and fulfilling..........it's surely your choice ....no one is good or bad for whatever they choose Imo.......I m just saying if you don't want to listen dantel, then maybe at least learn from my mistakes and consider just maybe we are right .

Last edited:
l will also say I love pm ....this place has always been great to me ......I have meant many interesting, intelligent, and kind people through this site .....including phideas.....I think it's great that he feels protective over pm ......as am I.....I also feel pm has been great to Dante all long ass time .....so I think being frustrated by some or focusing on what he doesn't like is missing out on why he ever came to pm in the first place ........no one is better than anyone or matters more ......we just are here to learn and share .......I I know Dante knows that ....I think it just hurts him by how lost so many are here ,as he knows what's down the road and it's sad for him .

I don't get it..Those of you who don't believe in what DC is saying why don't you just ignore the thread and do something else?

I for one would LOVE to come on to PM and see smart training and diet discussion again. I barely come here anymore because all the information is the same drug BS.

I shake my head daily here .....but I always return....every time I post ,I get pms about so much non sense it turns my head ....but I love this place ....I know the pain ,insecurity, and need to matter that makes so many obsessed here ,is the same pain I once carried in my heart .......you are all my brothers here....and I get it and accept whatever your focus is ......

My point, is to get excited that DC and dusty are going to share with you ....I m sure it will serve you all well along your journey.....be grateful........and stop this division ...drug ...or liar .,..jeez .,,,we are one big fucked up tribe ...
Embrace it .....support each other ...no one else cares about this stuff or how big you get......in fact , no one cares what you look like on any real level .....people have their own problems, bills ,and struggles ...how you look means nothing in the scheme of things ..,,quit trying to be significant.....no one truly is ..just be you ......that's enough.....lol

I m excited to see what those two share for no reason but it's fun to see how others do things and maybe play with some new things to play with .,
Nothing will be magic .....anything can work ...just some ideas or methods shorten the distance between two points....most of you guys are fairly advanced.....improving much at all is tough .....a small improvement can keep things fun and motivate you .....Dante is smart he can do that for you .....and to me, that's a huge gift for peoplewith this interest .....

Last edited:
I really dont give a flying fuck what you are kingnewly or anyone thinks to be honest.

In fact I was cringing when i saw that this was posted over here on pro muscle....the last place i wanted it to show up.

I get it...you guys want to juice your brains out and not get shit about it...go ahead i dont care man. My side is this.....There is a boatload of people asking me to put my thoughts out there again....and ive been refusing to talk about training and other stuff for years. The whole mindset in the last 10 years with people online has been "keeping it real....openly talking about abusing yourself....its cool...."----yea just fucking great....where the hell does that end up? ....so if you want to take that trip be my guest man....
There are thousands of people who dont want to play russian roulette with their health...and more importantly....if you didnt see the monsters i made from 1990 to 2009....then thats too bad for you....I did it without jeapordizing peoples health........people have forgotten what is is like to train brutally hard...and eke everything out of eating and supplements and their solution is "load up the turkey baster"....like i said go right ahead! My thoughts arent meant for you! There meant for the thousands that want me to write about how you can go about this stuff without wondering if you are going to drop dead at 50 years old. If you want to fault me for seeing too many people die, have heart attacks, kidney failure and wanting to do something about it....guilty as charged. If you or anyone else wants to take risks your free to do it....Im not trying to get you to read me....and its the very reason someone else posted this on this board...because I would never put it up on this board.

In fact I would rather this thread be taken down by the moderators and anything im doing outside of Pro muscle never be talked about again....I didnt think this was going to be brought over here.

Dante I am so sorry to bring unnecessary BS to you. I promise you I will never post anything from your social media here without your prior consent. If you happy then I will otherwise I wont. I give you my word on that.

I raised this thread with good intentions as you know very well there are a lot of your followers here who have not yet caught up with the social media train so they clearly wouldn't have known. Therefore it was mainly to let them know and also the community as a whole that something good is coming from DC. thats all.

People turned something good and positive into a cheap embarrassing episode like they did with Mike Arnold recently (his FM nomination thread episode)

I am very happy to see Bio and LEX taking charge of the situation. Cheers gents.

Last edited:
And why should I, NH?

No one was disrespectful. Just expressing opinions. As outlined in my last post, I respect DC as he of course deserves to be. I just found he came across in a not so PM friendly way in some of his posts recently. That's all.

Fair enough bud. I shouldn't be speaking for you. Just want everyone to get along [emoji2]

after reading the whole thread...and being a (somewhat) expert
on arrogant, "hateful" posts....:eek:

I think Dante just feels very passionate about guys who abuse this shit...
and pushing the message to be safe....(although it sometimes sounds like
constant preaching)

I didn't see any posts to be hateful....arrogant maybe, but arrogant
comes with the territory.

I saw Dante being a little pissed off...(probably for having to keep repeating
himself over and over).....but maybe I'm wrong....just how it came across
to me..

I also didn't see anything wrong with what Phidias said....
and "just ignore the thread"...??? these threads are here to convey
honest opinions.....GOOD OR BAD.....I see no reason why someone
cant RESPECTFULLY disagree with ANY post...in ANY thread...without
being called a HATER, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL or whatever else...

that being said...

I would love to hear what DC and Dusty are doing....it sure as hell
wont hurt to hear it....

:cool:

after reading the whole thread...and being a (somewhat) expert
on arrogant, "hateful" posts....:eek:

I think Dante just feels very passionate about guys who abuse this shit...
and pushing the message to be safe....(although it sometimes sounds like
constant preaching)

I didn't see any posts to be hateful....arrogant maybe, but arrogant
comes with the territory.

I saw Dante being a little pissed off...(probably for having to keep repeating
himself over and over).....but maybe I'm wrong....just how it came across
to me..

I also didn't see anything wrong with what Phidias said....
and "just ignore the thread"...??? these threads are here to convey
honest opinions.....GOOD OR BAD.....I see no reason why someone
cant RESPECTFULLY disagree with ANY post...in ANY thread...without
being called a HATER, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL or whatever else...

that being said...

I would love to hear what DC and Dusty are doing....it sure as hell
wont hurt to hear it....

:cool:

Got to love King Tenny bringing some excellent positive vibes to the thread. love love love well done mate :headbang:

Dante, I like what you and Dusty are doing. That said, your original post did sound like you were taking a shot at PM...that doesn't feel good! You have a big following here, so when you make a blanket statement, it doesn't feel great for those that support you! Even you saying this is the last place you wanted to see this information posted was insulting...again, you have a big following here!! I think Phidias posted what others that support you were thinking.

As for asking others to steer clear of this thread, it's because we already know how they feel about certain aspects of what Dante preaches (the drug side). It shows up in every DC thread and it doesn't need to replay itself ad nauseam. If they want to talk/debate training and diet, that's fine. I have nothing against any of the people I'm referring too, just start your own thread and talk about your ideas on PED's.

Dante, I hope you bring what you and Dusty are working on to PM. It would be nice to have more conversations on training and diet with PED's not being the main focus...we have plenty of threads on that! Anyone can stick a needle in their ass or pop a pill but muscle can't be built without good training and diet as the base.

i am really happy to see this.

i also hope all here will get behind this.
someone with some real pull needs to come out and be honest about this topic.
we should all try n put whatever differences we have aside and get behind this and share it.

this shit is real and on a big level society is all fucked up about it.

the experts the people who have created it and done it every day should be real about it, denial and lies are what have created the fucked up situation we have.

please dont interpret this as bandwagon dc shit. lol please.
i have seen this all from the start. i laugh at so many of the posts these days cus they have not read these boards every day for the last 15-20 years watching this all unfold.

most of us are all bascialy here for the same reason. to learn the "truth" lol what ever that may be for you.

how to really sculpt/change your body. whatever that may be.

what we were show was not sufficient so we sought others to guide us...

here we are.

we talk about how the big magazines sell bullshit through adds. dc in fairness has always tried to show that and be different. again, walk the walk respect.

really i think in its heart this not so much about "body building" as it is male body image and how lost distorted we are.

so big hugs to all

hope we do our best to be honest and create the world we want.

if not others will step in.

that will be bad for us all!

;)

respect

Dante, I like what you and Dusty are doing. That said, your original post did sound like you were taking a shot at PM...that doesn't feel good! You have a big following here, so when you make a blanket statement, it doesn't feel great for those that support you! Even you saying this is the last place you wanted to see this information posted was insulting...again, you have a big following here!! I think Phidias posted what others that support you were thinking.

As for asking others to steer clear of this thread, it's because we already know how they feel about certain aspects of what Dante preaches (the drug side). It shows up in every DC thread and it doesn't need to replay itself ad nauseam. If they want to talk/debate training and diet, that's fine. I have nothing against any of the people I'm referring too, just start your own thread and talk about your ideas on PED's.

Dante, I hope you bring what you and Dusty are working on to PM. It would be nice to have more conversations on training and diet with PED's not being the main focus...we have plenty of threads on that! Anyone can stick a needle in their ass or pop a pill but muscle can't be built without good training and diet as the base.

there u go. and dante didnt even post it here in the first place. he's defending himself cuz someone else took it from his fb page. if dante doesnt want it here, delete it or lock it if it if u feel its gonna keep being contentious.

there u go. and dante didnt even post it here in the first place. he's defending himself cuz someone else took it from his fb page. if dante doesnt want it here, delete it or lock it if it if u feel its gonna keep being contentious.

While I get what you're saying, if you post it on the net............well................

I guess i'll know more later once details come out, so my apologies if I state anything wrong here....

I think anything Dante and DC state is going to be awesome, and i'm sure there will be a ton of info to learn from their shared information.

I'm not a big fan of FB, I get on daily, but I do not have the patience to really read up on stuff. I get the DC/TN/Dusty threads pop up on my wall, but I can only concentrate on a thread with 200 replies of BS for so long before I pass over the whole thing.

I only ask for myself and others....where is this info going to be posted on how we can read or view it? Is it going to be on FB? YouTube? Email? Message boards?

DC, like I said, I try to stay up with you and Dusty on FB, but there and here (PM) are the only places I know of you posting.....and God knows where Dusty even posts? Does he post anywhere these days outside of occasional FB posts?

Many people come here to read your posts, only because you come here a lot.

I guess i'll know more later once details come out, so my apologies if I state anything wrong here....

I think anything Dante and DC state is going to be awesome, and i'm sure there will be a ton of info to learn from their shared information.

I'm not a big fan of FB, I get on daily, but I do not have the patience to really read up on stuff. I get the DC/TN/Dusty threads pop up on my wall, but I can only concentrate on a thread with 200 replies of BS for so long before I pass over the whole thing.

I only ask for myself and others....where is this info going to be posted on how we can read or view it? Is it going to be on FB? YouTube? Email? Message boards?

DC, like I said, I try to stay up with you and Dusty on FB, but there and here (PM) are the only places I know of you posting.....and God knows where Dusty even posts? Does he post anywhere these days outside of occasional FB posts?

Many people come here to read your posts, only because you come here a lot.

I'm glad you pointed this out. Another thing with Facebook is that Dante's posts happen to be public, so I sometimes have to hold back on replying to them as I need to be careful since anyone on my friends list will be able to see my comment/like. I try to keep my bodybuilding association away from my personal life. Therefore, it's nice to see the posts here too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws