over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC style training

Not the DC police but wanted to make a distinction between DC training and DC “style” training. Not the same thing.

Dante, what's your current split?

I'm 55 and using the 3 way split but am considering going back to the 2 way to up the frequency for each bodypart.

I'm kind of basing this on some recent talk of us older guys getting better results from more frequency.

Dante, what's your current split?

I'm 55 and using the 3 way split but am considering going back to the 2 way to up the frequency for each bodypart.

I'm kind of basing this on some recent talk of us older guys getting better results from more frequency.

Dens I put the split i like for advanced guys up on that post where im sitting on the hammer strength machine with a dark grey hoodie...I went over it in detail. Its also here on pro muscle in a post called "Favorite Training Splits" if i remember right

Dante, how awesome you're responding in this topic! I like to most carbs around the workout part, but how would you do it for a guy needing above 5000 kcal daily. When keeping carbs relatively low you'd need like 200 to 250 grams of fats? I'd be on the crapper all day haha.

Dante, how awesome you're responding in this topic! I like to most carbs around the workout part, but how would you do it for a guy needing above 5000 kcal daily. When keeping carbs relatively low you'd need like 200 to 250 grams of fats? I'd be on the crapper all day haha.

Got to base it on the person.....you start with post workout meal where you are like a sponge and then pre workout meal and if you need more carbs you go next with 2nd meal after post workout and on and on....you keep adding carbs in to the outer meals until you get where you need to be. Some of these guys and maybe your self will have carbs every single meal...you have to find that out yourself. Your coming from a different area than another guy who doesnt have your metabolism....You know you have to get your protien in thats a given, get your intake of good fats in as a baseline and then add carbs as neccesary for your unique individualistic makeup. When i was younger that was every single meal all out to the hilt. Nowadays its not like that at all. Carbs are all individual to whoever the person reading this is

I wasnt going to ask this as it always feel disrepectful to ask someone with knowledge dumb questions, but any chance we get any AAS metholodogies or "cycle for pennies vol 2?" I read the underground muscle post you put up and couldn't help but wonder how your views of AAS have changed over time.

Yea its kind of weird there is alot of stuff I throw at Dusty and others and I say "i dont know man dont you think people will find that boring?".....and they say "no man put that stuff up there...its commonplace to you but not others"

Ive been trying hard to find my comfort zone with IG...I am a very private person so its not easy for me. I finally did it because Dusty and a few others were on my ass to get on there.

Don't cater to the 1 percentile of haters out there and listen to the 99% of us who DO appreciate this sort of stuff!

You must give dante props.. now I'm a bit bias as he is a friend of mine. But very few people have stimulated conversation and debate like dante does.. his ideas decades ago are now in vogue today in bodybuilding.. very few talked about frequency a decade ago. It was one time a week training on frequency. Now everyone is doing more frequency with lower volume..

Decade ago very few talked about health consequences and the various supplements that could help reduce our chances of illness or health issues from anabolic use.. but dante brought it up constantly and stimulated the conversation. Plus brought numerous products to our attention.. and cites medical references for his claims..

You dont have to agree with everything he says. That's fine . But to just stimulate the debate is what we are after.. and he does that.

You must give dante props.. now I'm a bit bias as he is a friend of mine. But very few people have stimulated conversation and debate like dante does.. his ideas decades ago are now in vogue today in bodybuilding.. very few talked about frequency a decade ago. It was one time a week training on frequency. Now everyone is doing more frequency with lower volume..

Decade ago very few talked about health consequences and the various supplements that could help reduce our chances of illness or health issues from anabolic use.. but dante brought it up constantly and stimulated the conversation. Plus brought numerous products to our attention.. and cites medical references for his claims..

You dont have to agree with everything he says. That's fine . But to just stimulate the debate is what we are after.. and he does that.

Agreed. He also got people like me for who the term hardgainer is still too much of a compliment results. I still remember when I did my first DC-stint 15y ago, somehow in only a matter of months that scrawny kid was constantly asked if he was on roids (and he wasn't), good times!

I literally got/get no results on 1x/week bro-splits. I can't believe so many people are still doing that nowadays.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear