over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC Training- Anyone do it?

F350

Registered
Newbies
I have been doing some reading on Dog Crap training. I know there are some monsters who do it (DC, Jordan Peters, Dusty Hanshaw, etc). I was wondering if anyone does it with good results? Also, besides googling DC training is there any literature that goes very in depth on the ins and outs of it? I want to research as much as I can about it. I found some links off EliteFTS that seems to link to DC's page. I was wondering if there are any indepth guides one can purchase or if you just have to take whats available on the net and listen to your body?
Much appreciated and looking forward to hearing peoples input.

Probably one of the most popular, actually. Still. I love how volume guys always say, "no one trains like that". Bullshit. I've used it and various aspects of it every since it's internet inception. It's especially ideal on a diet when volume can be an issue. I continue to rest pause anything that can be rest paused, although I admit I don't do the stretching. Great program that's highly versatile.

Who get paid to answer questions like that. There's plenty of other information out there. Time is money.
Right. I didn’t say ask them for a free program or diet did I? It never hurts to ask a simple question. So don’t be a dick

I've done it in the past and it worked well but it beats my joints up to bad anymore. The last time I did it I just increase the reps a bit more than normal and it worked well.
I have 17 different law officers in my area doing it now with great results they are getting way stronger and much better numbers on their PT test.

Scott Stevenson's Fortitude training in another solid training regime as well.

I've done it in the past and it worked well but it beats my joints up to bad anymore. The last time I did it I just increase the reps a bit more than normal and it worked well.
I have 17 different law officers in my area doing it now with great results they are getting way stronger and much better numbers on their PT test.

Scott Stevenson's Fortitude training in another solid training regime as well.

Dr. Stevenson and muscle rounds can kiss my fat, hairy white ass.

... In a good way.

Yeah I did it. The science behind it is sound as it is one of the fastest ways to grow. Like someone said, it works best if you are really knowledgeable about training. This is because you have to choose exercises that target your weak points or else you will have a lot of work to do in the end. But I had a log of my training over on Skip’s site. My username is the same there.

AFAIK, Dusty Hanshaw is the go to guy for someone who'd like formal DC training, as Dante isn't taking on clients. I *used* to be the official DC Trainer but am not any longer and many folks will attest to the fact that after contacting me for DC Training, I send them Dusty's way.

STILL - There's a TON of info. over on Intensemuscle - a GOLD MINE of Dante's thoughts on DC Training specifically. (His IG is more general and awesome, and has some DC specific training stuff, but IM still, I think, holds the best organized resource for someone who wants to do basic DC Training.)

And, without any intention to take biz away from Dusty (or Dante), putting together a DC training plan via intense muscle (I'd NOT trust other sites, TBH, as there's a lot of old info. there, some of which Dante's updated) is totally doable and was Dante's intention at the time.

There was a ton of transformation pics of Dante's clients on IM many years back that have since been lost to the server turnover, etc., not to mention tons of logs of folks doing DC training there.

F350 (love the name, BTW - I own a 1999.5 F350 DRW) - Read all the stickies over in the DoggPound forum and you'll be good to go!

-S

I have taken DC principles and adapted them to my needs, age, and recovery abilities. There is a lot of wisdom in there and it will serve you well to take the time to go over it at depth.

Rest-pause, going all out, and extreme stretching are party of my daily routine. It's just done with less frequency and higher reps now with lighter, higher rep work added in to avoid injury and have fun.

Speaking of my log, I just went back to it to see what I thought about it now. I see half the time I was using straight sets in it. I even said it is not DC, but you can do it with straight sets and call it DC, it's just less popular. This was my 4th blast however. The first 3 I did RP.

I was about 30% body fat when I started and I remained the same weight even though I was making strength gains for 10 months. Then I started a diet on it and I did lose 26 pounds while still hitting a PR every session, but the progress was slower. This was the last 2 months. I was like 26% body fat at 294. Then I had to quit until now, but I still have some of my gains.

The fasted cardio is very important as it burns the fat that is gained on all the food eaten during the blasting.

Now my gym is just the barbell in my backyard, with 260 pounds of plates. So no more DC, since an access to a commercial gym's worth of equipment is needed for it.

This post has actually got me thinking and my rest week is over today so I’m going to be starting DC again. It’s one of the 3 routines I always go back to because it’s one of the 3 that actually work really well.

The mindfuck is when your gym “push” session is 30 minutes long. Everyone wants to add volume...don’t.

And you have to understand overlap to target weak muscles. Your triceps suck? Two push sessions, one could be good, one could be not so good. The 3 way split was

Chest compound RP
1 iso movement, 1 high rep set
Shoulder compound RP
1 iso set
Triceps.....I can’t remember if it had 2 movements, but definitely 1 RP set

So we are looking at 5-6 work sets for 1/3 of your body. You better try to meet God on every set. Then go home. Do it again 4-5 days later and add “bits” (JP wording) and beat your old numbers.

It turned out to indirectly be my first taste of strength training. When I went back to normal training I saw how much my strength really went up.

Worked pretty good but not so much for my legs. My legs respond best to volume. My squat responds best to volume.

It turned out to indirectly be my first taste of strength training. When I went back to normal training I saw how much my strength really went up.

Worked pretty good but not so much for my legs. My legs respond best to volume. My squat responds best to volume.
What was your b workout? How long did you do it? Were you eating enough

What was your b workout? How long did you do it? Were you eating enough

This was about 10yrs ago at this point I don’t remember, but I stuck with it for a while I really enjoyed it. My legs just didn’t respond the same.

Today I absolutely know volume is the key for leg growth/strength development when it comes to my squat/leg growth.

I’ve gone from 130lbs up to 217 to a lean 180lbs today. Squat I’ve hit 495lbs and deadlift I’ve hit 585lbs. Bench 365. All at low 190s. I’m trying to beat these at a lighter weight now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131