over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC training/lean mass cycle

highdrum

Registered
Guys I just discovered DC training, and love it. I am coming off a cruise and looking to add as much lean mass with my DC as possible. I respond to test/tren well, all of my cycles have included them, but not looking for the lipid damage. Let me know what you think
Weeks 1-16 test e 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk
Want to add another compound but don't know if I should add low tren E at 200mg/week or run primo at 600mg/week, which I have no experience with. Diet will be clean, 3000 cals, 300g protein every day minimum. Currently 28 205lbs 10% bf training consistently for the last 5 years, 4 cycles under my belt. Also, would adding say 5 iu hgh and slin on workout days be worth the time & benefit? I am looking to add 20 lbs of quality muscle.

Guys I just discovered DC training, and love it. I am coming off a cruise and looking to add as much lean mass with my DC as possible. I respond to test/tren well, all of my cycles have included them, but not looking for the lipid damage. Let me know what you think
Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk
Want to add another compound but don't know if I should add low tren E at 200mg/week or run primo at 600mg/week, which I have no experience with. Diet will be clean, 3000 cals, 300g protein every day minimum. Currently 28 205lbs 10% bf training consistently for the last 5 years, 4 cycles under my belt. Also, would adding say 5 iu hgh and slin on workout days be worth the time & benefit? I am looking to add 20 lbs of quality muscle.

The first thing you may want to consider is upping your cal intake. 3000cals is just barely over maintenance for most poeple at thats weight.

3k Cals is just not very conducive to achieving your goals.

Agree with the post above, 3000 cals at 210 pouds barely maintains your weight even when off cycle, you have to eat 4000-5000cals. Protein is ok, you need more carbs and more fats at least 400-600gC 100-150gF on top of your 300g protein

Why all 116 weeks with same compounds?
I would do test e/eq for 10-12 weeks then switch to prop/tren for another 6 weeks

I have been making gains in the gym eating just 2500 cals, Won't I get fat eating that many cals? Granted if I keep em clean, it should help, maybe take some T3 to keep the metabolism running? 4000 cals is a lot for me, and I seem to be so damn carb sensitive, thats why I was thinking say 300p 300c 150f= 3600 cals. Most people say that bare maintenance is 10 cals/# lbm. I have about 185 lbs of lbm, so I would need 1850 cals just to maintain, so 3600 cals would be almost double maintenance intake.

I have been making gains in the gym eating just 2500 cals, Won't I get fat eating that many cals? Granted if I keep em clean, it should help, maybe take some T3 to keep the metabolism running? 4000 cals is a lot for me, and I seem to be so damn carb sensitive, thats why I was thinking say 300p 300c 150f= 3600 cals. Most people say that bare maintenance is 10 cals/# lbm. I have about 185 lbs of lbm, so I would need 1850 cals just to maintain, so 3600 cals would be almost double maintenance intake.

depends from person to person, but 10 x lbw isn't for maintaining fo sure. it's more like basal metabolic rate, you have to take your activity level into account (which can varie cals 20%-100%), surpluss if you want to grow, drugs/aas increases calorie needs also
don't use t3

EDIT:
just ask how the biggest/badest guys on this site (Lenny, Tenny, Queefer, B-Boy, Shelby etc) eats when trying to grow and all of them are older than you are so you have to take this into account too

Last edited:
Roger that, no T3 and I'll try and eat 4000 cals a day, damn thats a lot of food, they say that EQ helps with appetite, I sure hope so........

eat most of your carbs, biggest carbs meals when you're hungriest and when you need them most - morning, pre workout post workout and less carbs more fats other meals 40-50g protein 6-7 meals.
example:
morning-6whole eggs, 2 toast, cup oats with banana (100g worth carbs)
prew-8oz chicken,10oz potaoe (50g worth carbs)
post shake - 50g protein 50-100g carbs
meal 1 hours later - 8oz fish,2 cups rice (100g carbs)

here you have 300-350g carbs, have another few meals with 50 or so worth g carbs and higher fat. This won't make you fat, you'll just grow from it

Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk

Calories are on the lower end.. Adding gh is always a plus for lean muscle, fat loss, and health benefits.

You want 20lb of quality muscle so about 40lb of pretty lean weight gain (taking water and fat into account because you wont just gain 20lb of pure muscle with no water and no fat). You want to do this on 3k per day.....good luck;)

Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg/wk

it depends how far off you are from your genetic potential no one can truly answer that. I would say dont put a guideline on calories find food that you digest well and eat them as your hungry protein shakes as fillers, always have balanced meals with pro carb and fat

you need to up the drugs my friend... what you have written won't cut or lower your expectations, your choice

you need to up the drugs my friend... what you have written won't cut or lower your expectations, your choice

I think you gave the worst advice out of anyone on the thread:banghead:

I think you gave the worst advice out of anyone on the thread:banghead:

totally agree with you.another one that thinks more drugs= bigger muscle:rolleyes:

The first thing you may want to consider is upping your cal intake. 3000cals is just barely over maintenance for most poeple at thats weight.

3k Cals is just not very conducive to achieving your goals.
How can you say this without knowing one's height?

I don't plan on upping the drugs, the most I have ever ran is 700mg total per week and I don't plan on using more than what I previously posted. Is there some theory in which if I eat 1000 cals of surplus a day, that's 2 lbs a week surplus, how much of it will synthesize into muscle with proper training and gear? I know we are all different but I just want to get to 230 @ 10% bf or less. Would like to be able to walk on stage as a dried out and show ready light heavy at 198 lbs

I don't plan on upping the drugs, the most I have ever ran is 700mg total per week and I don't plan on using more than what I previously posted. Is there some theory in which if I eat 1000 cals of surplus a day, that's 2 lbs a week surplus, how much of it will synthesize into muscle with proper training and gear? I know we are all different but I just want to get to 230 @ 10% bf or less. Would like to be able to walk on stage as a dried out and show ready light heavy at 198 lbs

20lbs of stage weight from one cycle?

Well, to make your life easier hopefully, consider that at your goal of 230@10% (If it's really 10%), you;d still be 207 with NO body-fat. At 5% ( A real 5% being shredded despite what the boards tell us), you'd be 218.5, so 20lbs over 198. Point is, maybe you don't need to be 230@10% for a show ready 198 unless your prep diet is so bad as to cost 18lbs of muscle.

As far as the cycle, TBH, you're asking a lot out of any one cycle (20 real lbs), if it's clean. YOU gain at a certain rate that the cycle, training method, recovery and genetics etc, will allow. Lets say for example, 1lb a week. Eating more food won't force more muscle growth when all above factors are already maximized. More than the optimum amount is too much. You'd just gain 1lb of muscle and the rest in fat. (Lot's of us get fat because it's hard to figure out what's "optimal"...'nother story)

Best you can do is feed yourself well enough for max gains with the least fat. How fast those gains happen is anyone's guess.

And yes, as to your question, GH and another compound would cause more muscle gains. Good luck!

Won't I get fat eating that many cals?

" "Lean is for those who CAN'T get big"

The guy also told me to eat everything in sight and lift as heavy as I could.

Which is something else I took to heart." - SweatMachine

Not sure why guys think they'll gain size with 3k calories. I take in 4k to 4500 and barely grow and my diet is spot on!! Very very little junk..poptarts is my junk food and that's centered around my workouts. That food bill has to go up if you want lean muscle mass. It's expensive to get big.

" "Lean is for those who CAN'T get big"

The guy also told me to eat everything in sight and lift as heavy as I could.

Which is something else I took to heart." - SweatMachine

Eat everything in sight..........so does that include eating burgers and pizza everyday? That's the best way to also put on a shitload of fat and water bloat. It's great advice if he wants to look like Lee Priest in the offseason though.

OP, if your gaining off 3k then that's where you should stay until you can't grow anymore. You can up your cals at this point. It's always better to slowly gain muscle then to overeat and also pack on fat because it makes it that much harder to lose all that water and fat when getting ready for a show. As for slin, I wouldn't recommend it as you are still growing off aas and you haven't run many cycles. You are jumping the gun on that. When aas isn't nearly as effective is when you should start considering other things like slin and gh.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws