over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC training/lean mass cycle

Eat everything in sight..........so does that include eating burgers and pizza everyday? That's the best way to also put on a shitload of fat and water bloat. It's great advice if he wants to look like Lee Priest in the offseason though.

Of course not. Anyone eating burgers and pizza everyday, shouldn't be on these boards.

Thanks for the info guys. I've been eating around 2500-3000 cals, which is close to my maintenance, and I have been recomping, losing fat and gaining mass. I really want to build some quality mass, w/o gaining any fat from my current numbers. But if your eating a surplus to grow muscle, you cant say that 100% of that surplus will go to muscle cells, some will go to adipose tissue, its inescapable. If I eat 1000 cals over maintenance, thats 2 lbs extra per week. How much of that will go to new muscle growth? Hard to say, if it's 50/50, my lbm will go up by .5%(1 lb) and my BF will go up by the same growth rate, which will make me fatter faster than making me bigger percent wise. Whats going to be optimum amount of surplus cals to keep my gains as lean as possible? Say running DNP 2 weeks of every month? Surely running 5000 cals a day, which is 2200 over my maintenance, will add 4.4 lbs/week if all the nutrients are absorbed and stored in muscle/fat, but what % of that will be quality muscle?

Thanks for the info guys. I've been eating around 2500-3000 cals, which is close to my maintenance, and I have been recomping, losing fat and gaining mass. I really want to build some quality mass, w/o gaining any fat from my current numbers. But if your eating a surplus to grow muscle, you cant say that 100% of that surplus will go to muscle cells, some will go to adipose tissue, its inescapable. If I eat 1000 cals over maintenance, thats 2 lbs extra per week. How much of that will go to new muscle growth? Hard to say, if it's 50/50, my lbm will go up by .5%(1 lb) and my BF will go up by the same growth rate, which will make me fatter faster than making me bigger percent wise. Whats going to be optimum amount of surplus cals to keep my gains as lean as possible? Say running DNP 2 weeks of every month? Surely running 5000 cals a day, which is 2200 over my maintenance, will add 4.4 lbs/week if all the nutrients are absorbed and stored in muscle/fat, but what % of that will be quality muscle?

Depends what body type you are as well. If you're an ecto you can get away with eating 1k over maintenance for the most part. If you're endo then it's best to start 500 cals over maintenance.

you're still overcomplicating things. How old are you?
1000cals over maintenance, 2,000lbs a week gain, .5% lbm increases...that's just numbers! It's ridiculious, don't go this way
do very basic stuff - eat clean and lots of food, don't stuff youself, eat 6-7 meals a day, have 40-50g protein in each of them, have your biggest carb meal morning, prew and postw, lower your carbs in other 3-4 meals add nuts, olive oil, butters etc for a fats...that's very very simple, you won't get fat slob if you'll be doing this and train hard this is just enough to gain good amount of mass overall
why to run DNP to eat exactly 5000cals? You will feel like shit, your training won be the same when on this stuff etc you would be keeping yourself from giving 100% in the gym, from good recuperation etc don't do this shit. if you need 3000 cals to gain weight - eat 3000 cals if you need 5000cals - eat 5000...just don't run t3 dnp or sh1t like that just for eating more cals.that's stupid

you're still overcomplicating things. How old are you?
1000cals over maintenance, 2,000lbs a week gain, .5% lbm increases...that's just numbers! It's ridiculious, don't go this way
do very basic stuff - eat clean and lots of food, don't stuff youself, eat 6-7 meals a day, have 40-50g protein in each of them, have your biggest carb meal morning, prew and postw, lower your carbs in other 3-4 meals add nuts, olive oil, butters etc for a fats...that's very very simple, you won't get fat slob if you'll be doing this and train hard this is just enough to gain good amount of mass overall
why to run DNP to eat exactly 5000cals? You will feel like shit, your training won be the same when on this stuff etc you would be keeping yourself from giving 100% in the gym, from good recuperation etc don't do this shit. if you need 3000 cals to gain weight - eat 3000 cals if you need 5000cals - eat 5000...just don't run t3 dnp or sh1t like that just for eating more cals.that's stupid

We disagree on a lot of things, but I give you 2 thumbs up for your post. Spot on.

Why not offset a week of calorie surplus with a week of maintenance calories. You can gauge the results and adjust, instead of throwing in more compounds. You can try and vary calories between training and non training days too. Any straight cycle, wether aas, diet or training will stall you in a matter of a couple of weeks. You want nonlineair training, cycles and diet for optimum results. So fix your shitty 16 weeker as well, high-low dose, androgenic-anabolic, muscle gain-fatloss. Zig zag, tik tak.

In theory aren't we supposed to keep blood plasma levels of our hormones as stable and steady as possible to combat negative sides/gyno/shut down? I am contemplating running test p npp and eq, dosed at 450/450/600, as short esters hold way less water and clear the system a lot faster. So far, I am loving DC training, extreme stretching may very well be the most beneficial thing I've added to any routine in a long time.

In theory aren't we supposed to keep blood plasma levels of our hormones as stable and steady as possible to combat negative sides/gyno/shut down? I am contemplating running test p npp and eq, dosed at 450/450/600, as short esters hold way less water and clear the system a lot faster. So far, I am loving DC training, extreme stretching may very well be the most beneficial thing I've added to any routine in a long time.

Yes, you want to keep hormone levels as even as possible to keep sides down. Ben Stiller meant well with his post, but changing doses weekly is not wise. I do however like his idea of switching up cals often though to keep the body guessing.

Well i am going to shoot for these macros, on training days eat 400g protein, 300g carbs and 100g fats for 3600 cals, on just cardio days keep protein and fats the same but cut the carbs to 200g for 3200 cals. Will keep most of the carbs around my pre-post Workout meals, using just fats and fibrous carbs like green veggies in my last 2–3 meals of the day. I seem rather carb sensitive, I'd drop them entirely from all but the post Workout meal but that kills my energy for some damn reason.

Well i am going to shoot for these macros, on training days eat 400g protein, 300g carbs and 100g fats for 3600 cals, on just cardio days keep protein and fats the same but cut the carbs to 200g for 3200 cals. Will keep most of the carbs around my pre-post Workout meals, using just fats and fibrous carbs like green veggies in my last 2–3 meals of the day. I seem rather carb sensitive, I'd drop them entirely from all but the post Workout meal but that kills my energy for some damn reason.

Don't drop carbs pwo as you want them to replentish glycogen in your muscles.

For whatever it's worth, in college, I made some serious spreadsheets and did some serious record keeping. I also had access to a dunk tank. What I found for my body:

< 12x LBM: significant muscle loss
12 - 14x LBM: weight drops
14 - 16x LBM: maintain weight
16x+ LBM: gained weight

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member