over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC Training Scam

FK86

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just came across this guy claiming to be a "leading expert" on DC Training and charging people money for it. The only official DC trainer, to my knowledge, is Dusty Hanshaw. This looks like a disingenuous scam. Charging people $100 for material you claim is yours when it isn't is bullshit

Lol, the whole site is cringe. If anyone dumb enough to pay some random guy to show them how to do 12 sets a week and add weight, when they could look it up on Google, their not too bright.

I just came across this guy claiming to be a "leading expert" on DC Training and charging people money for it. The only official DC trainer, to my knowledge, is Dusty Hanshaw. This looks like a disingenuous scam. Charging people $100 for material you claim is yours when it isn't is bullshit

I stopped reading at “Natty Bodybuilder” 😂😂

Message Dante on IG to confirm.

Well, if people are stupid enough to pay for it, let them. If you can Google the subject, you can see all this information for free. Dante himself posted his most recent 5 day a week on his IG page about a year ago and answered questions. I am going back on it in January. Just amazing how people don't do simple searches to obtain information nowadays, including here.

"Page not found" 😎

The video was pulled too. Dante had commented on the video to state this guy had no affiliation with him.

What gets me is how this kid could possibly think this would go unnoticed. It's the internet.

I was making my way through Google reading something DC-related and this puke came up again.

So originally he was ripping Dante and others off by claiming to be an authority on their training methods. Now, under a different URL, he's stating it's his goal to have the best strength training site "in the world," while still plagiarizing tons of information without permission and implying that makes him an expert.

"By now you may be wondering, who is Dr. Mike Jansen? Is he really an expert worth listening to? I think the articles on my website speak for themselves."

The articles on his website show that the original creators of the content are the experts and that this kid can use the copy & paste feature on a computer.

Yea but he’s not fooling anyone here so what’s the goal to shut him down outside the already well informed?

I was making my way through Google reading something DC-related and this puke came up again.

So originally he was ripping Dante and others off by claiming to be an authority on their training methods. Now, under a different URL, he's stating it's his goal to have the best strength training site "in the world," while still plagiarizing tons of information without permission and implying that makes him an expert.

"By now you may be wondering, who is Dr. Mike Jansen? Is he really an expert worth listening to? I think the articles on my website speak for themselves."

The articles on his website show that the original creators of the content are the experts and that this kid can use the copy & paste feature on a computer.
Sad part is that there will ALWAYS be some poor schmuck that will pay him for this information.

Cage

Sad part is that there will ALWAYS be some poor schmuck that will pay him for this information.

Cage
Oh there will be a lot of them bc imo the true champions earn their knowledge in places like here, books, and other competitors the long way, the hard way.

If he doesn’t claim to have invented the methods himself what is wrong with charging people?
Should every NASM CPT abstain from charging for the methods they have learned when train their clients?

If he doesn’t claim to have invented the methods himself what is wrong with charging people?
Should every NASM CPT abstain from charging for the methods they have learned when train their clients?
He said he created something he didn’t that’s a lie, being NASM, which I am doesn’t mean shit either but if I said I created it that would be a flag that I was full of shit and likely a scammer.

He looks like a tech-dork, who started training at home during the pandemic & got too excited!!

Dog Crapp!! Dante is the man!!! I did that program years and years ago!! Some of the best training I have ever completed. My training partners at that time still remember it all to well!!! The damn stop watch, the notebook lol, the widow maker set lol. Best shit ever.

He looks like a tech-dork, who started training at home during the pandemic & got too excited!!
So excited he’s fucking REVOLUTIONARY 😂😂

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner