over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dc training

Gonzo22345101

Registered
So I've been doing dc training however when I work out a body part I get a nice pump however I don't feel like I gave it my all even tho I mOved up in weight and all, it's like I totally didn't kill the muscle, what do you guys think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you should give it up and do something else

I'm not trashing the program, I've gotten good results just looking for help and advice

the whole reason i got out of it was because i got so damn tired of debrainwashing people from the "I must do this and i must do this and i must do this fluff"....I couldnt take it anymore....its like the multiple of hundreds of pictures of lightheavies turning into superheavies....people getting pro cards, people putting on boatloads of size couldnt convince them.....so there is no reason to spend time on debrainwashing someone....let them go back to their burnout sets and cable tricep kickbacks.....it isnt and never was for a large majority of people in the lifting community.

I know from training people for decades with the questions they ask "am i doing enough i dont feel like im doing enough"...its better to let them go and do something else than to try to convince them.

you stated yourself that you have moved up in weights and gotten good results, that right there should answer you about trashing your muscle, if you want advice post your routine and ask how to tweak it

you just tell DC to help someone then go on to insult him?

Who are you again? what have you done?
no one knows who you are....

take a seat in the back and listen, instead of barking commands at those who actually who for years given hours and hours of free advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest anyone interested in DC training and philosophies to log on to INTENSEMUSCLE and read every post by Dante, Dusty, and Scot Stevenson.
Wrap your mind around the ideas behind the program so that it makes sense to you and then, then, incorporate them in your training.
Its def not a fly by night program.

deleted

aint worth my valuable time

Last edited:
Good luck with that buddy

DC is NOT a nameless faceless internet forum loser. This man has done more for this sport then you can image, he has forgotten more then you would ever even dream of knowing.

once again you aren't anyone so go take a seat in the back and listen instead of talking

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been doing dc training however when I work out a body part I get a nice pump however I don't feel like I gave it my all even tho I mOved up in weight and all, it's like I totally didn't kill the muscle, what do you guys think ?

It sounds to me like you're making good progress strength wise, and as long as your diet and recovery are line line, this will translate in to muscle mass over the long haul.

Take your current rate of strength gain and project it out (knowing that the law of diminishing returns will play a role here) and imagine where you'll be physique-wise when you the weight you're using for squats, rack deads, incline presses for reps are 20-40% greater.

On the other hand, imagine how you'd maybe *not* be making these kinds of performance gains just going by the rule of "kill the muscle" over time and what that would (and probably HAS?...) meant as far as (lack of) physique improvement...

:)

-S

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws