over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC training

1bigmofo

Registered
so i took about 6 weeks off after hitting the iron consistently for 10 months. My body needed the rest and i had hit a plateau. So i have been looking at DC training. A few questions.
1. Im going to do the stretching for one week before i even pick up a wieght to train. Good idea?
2. The diet is protein and veggies during the week and then carbs on the weekend, correct?
3. Once i start the actual weight lifting is the stretchin incorporated before during or after the training session. Thanks fellas.

I'm 41 and trained since i was 21. 5-10 205 w/ 10% bf. been in the "game" since i was 31.

1. Couldn't hurt.
2. No, the diet is what works best for you. But the diet you are referring too is similar to the anabolic diet.
3.stretch after training the target muscle.

so i took about 6 weeks off after hitting the iron consistently for 10 months. My body needed the rest and i had hit a plateau. So i have been looking at DC training. A few questions.
1. Im going to do the stretching for one week before i even pick up a wieght to train. Good idea?
2. The diet is protein and veggies during the week and then carbs on the weekend, correct?
3. Once i start the actual weight lifting is the stretchin incorporated before during or after the training session. Thanks fellas.

I'm 41 and trained since i was 21. 5-10 205 w/ 10% bf. been in the "game" since i was 31.
IntenseMuscle.com - Powered by vBulletin

go there and read up bro, you got a lot to learn. and if you dont mind me asking what are your stats? how long you been training? DC training isn't for everyone, although everyone and their brother wants to do it.

What you suggested is definitely an atypical diet for a lot who train DC and would never be a starting template for DC training.

IntenseMuscle.com - Powered by vBulletin

go there and read up bro, you got a lot to learn. and if you dont mind me asking what are your stats? how long you been training? DC training isn't for everyone, although everyone and their brother wants to do it.

im 41 and started training at 21. didn't pick up a dart or oral till i was 31. i'm 5-10, 205lbs, 10% BF. I slimmed dowm for summer and was at 225 in Jan of this year. I've trained with seberal trainers in my 30's and have tried all types of different training. I have read about DC training for many many years and am now ready and committed cuz i know how hard it really is. thanks for that link too!

Don't even attempt doing DC yet. You don't have a clue about it. Take the time and research it.

Don't even attempt doing DC yet. You don't have a clue about it. Take the time and research it.

i've been researching it for years, i threw aout some ideas for feedback. Please support YOUR position.

The problem you're going to encounter is this:

The guys willing to give you advice about Dante's methods, for the most part, have not actually trained with him, but just read Dante's general info posts and the opinions of others who also haven't trained with him.

THe guys who have trained with Dante won't discuss this on any but the most general terms out of respect for Dante and the agreement they had when he took them on.

B-boy is right - go to IM and read Dante's thoughts to start.

I did it and didnt really like it. im sure i did it wrong. i ended up hurting myself i believe from the stretchs that involved the shoulder/ chest. it obviously works for him but wasant for me. i do use some of his methods like slow reps etc but i like HIT training. Here is what works for me:
YouTube - Tony Racanelli's Leg Blasters

The problem you're going to encounter is this:

The guys willing to give you advice about Dante's methods, for the most part, have not actually trained with him, but just read Dante's general info posts and the opinions of others who also haven't trained with him.

THe guys who have trained with Dante won't discuss this on any but the most general terms out of respect for Dante and the agreement they had when he took them on.

B-boy is right - go to IM and read Dante's thoughts to start.

thanks, i have been reading it for days, really good stuff

I've done it. Its a serious commitment on every end of the spectrum. I didn't hire Dante although I hope to be able to in the future. I made tremendous gains. I'm going to start again in about a month or so. Near the end my biggest issue became my muscle strength vs. My tendon strength although I managed not to get injured even using the insane weights and intensity. I always did my stretches immediately after my workset when the muscle was freshly engorged. My diet was also 6 - 7K a day along with the other neccessary items.

I strongly advise paying for DC training if your going to do it.
I started DC 3 years ago (with a trainer), and wasn't nearly ready for it. However the information I gained by being walked through the process by a trainer has allowed me to pick it up again on my own, and know what to do.

You can read all you want on the net, but all the information isn't intended for you, or even terribly accurate. And anybody who has worked with Dante or one of his trainers will not disclose any of the methods.

90% of DC is posted on IM,sure theres a lotta tips and tricks the trainers use that are not posted but if you have trained for a few yrs and post your plan up there theres some good guys that will set you straight Dropshot lock-it-up and even dante.and even dante him self tosses out info here and there.you dont have to sacrifice a virgin to train DC.....just dont over think it..... its weight training not rocket science!!

I've done it. Its a serious commitment on every end of the spectrum. I didn't hire Dante although I hope to be able to in the future. I made tremendous gains. I'm going to start again in about a month or so. Near the end my biggest issue became my muscle strength vs. My tendon strength although I managed not to get injured even using the insane weights and intensity. I always did my stretches immediately after my workset when the muscle was freshly engorged. My diet was also 6 - 7K a day along with the other neccessary items.

just fyi, dante isn't taking on any new clients and hasn't for a little while now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131