over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC training

I remember seeing those before and afters!you worked with Scott during that time right?really impressive gains!DC works,you just have to follow the program...beat the log book!Also make sure you eat and rest..

Yes, I worked with Scott Stevenson for about 3 years... I learned more in that time than I think will the rest of life...

Down the road I am going to get back with him. I just couldn't do so right now.

When my elbows start causing issues I use a neoprene sleeve and use kwan loong oil on my elbows. I don't like a real tight sleeve or wrap so that not so much tension is taken off the muscle.

I got the kwan loong oil thing from Scott Stevenson....

Prince of Peace Kwan Loong® Oil -- 2 fl oz - Vitacost

Do you use the oil before the workout? Or do you use it throughout the day as well?

Ps: Great progress and huge legs man :)

Do you use the oil before the workout? Or do you use it throughout the day as well?

Ps: Great progress and huge legs man :)

I use it before training AND throughout the day. Working in an office I can't use it as it has a scent (spearmint) but at night I would rub rub it on.

I also use Tiger Balm, the ultra strength red one. This works good when you are at home, just rub it on and either wear a shitty long sleeve shirt or put a wrap or sleeve on it so it doesn't stain everything.

Another AWESOME product is Traumeel. This is ordorless and scentless, and also comes in pills. I rub this on all kinds of strains, sprains and bruises... If I have an injury I put some one before work and bring it with me and apply it again during the day in the bathroom.

Thanks for the compliment... legs lose a lot of size when I diet though. Right now they are a little smaller, but I have separations you can fit a quarter in lol (or close to it)

Yes, I worked with Scott Stevenson for about 3 years... I learned more in that time than I think will the rest of life...

Down the road I am going to get back with him. I just couldn't do so right now.

If you made your best progress on DC.....do you still use it now?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you made your best progress on DC.....do you still use it now?

I went away from it for a time but now I am back on DC.... I wanted to explore other options and see what it could do. I was also very ill for a while and could not train heavy, so toyed around with different approaches... I honestly lost my roots... After reflecting on what works best for me, I looked through all of my log books over the past couple of years and the answer was clear, DC worked the best and made me look my best. I use it on both a growth phase and now during contest prep.

I did LOVE mountain dog style training and did great with it but I am of the mentality that I need to take every set to the absolute extreme and when doing that with a higher volume program you get worn out fast... DC allows you to go hog-fucking-wild on every set and has enough rest built in so you can come back and continue growing.

I use it before training AND throughout the day. Working in an office I can't use it as it has a scent (spearmint) but at night I would rub rub it on.

I also use Tiger Balm, the ultra strength red one. This works good when you are at home, just rub it on and either wear a shitty long sleeve shirt or put a wrap or sleeve on it so it doesn't stain everything.

Another AWESOME product is Traumeel. This is ordorless and scentless, and also comes in pills. I rub this on all kinds of strains, sprains and bruises... If I have an injury I put some one before work and bring it with me and apply it again during the day in the bathroom.

Thanks for the compliment... legs lose a lot of size when I diet though. Right now they are a little smaller, but I have separations you can fit a quarter in lol (or close to it)

Thanks for that info. If you were to use just one, would you go with kwan loong oil, the tiger balm or the Traumeel?

If your legs have more separation, I am sure they are even more impressive. They are really thick. You have great development overall. Keep it up :)

Thanks for that info. If you were to use just one, would you go with kwan loong oil, the tiger balm or the Traumeel?

If your legs have more separation, I am sure they are even more impressive. They are really thick. You have great development overall. Keep it up :)

AHHHHH Putting me on the spot hahahaha!

It depends, is truly the answer... Although I have recovered from a lot using traumeel. I actually heard my hamstring pop doing GHRs and the whole back of my leg was DEEP purple and I used traumeel on it several times per day and I recovered. I guess it wasn't torn but there was something severely wrong haha.

I guess i would go with traumeel...

AHHHHH Putting me on the spot hahahaha!

It depends, is truly the answer... Although I have recovered from a lot using traumeel. I actually heard my hamstring pop doing GHRs and the whole back of my leg was DEEP purple and I used traumeel on it several times per day and I recovered. I guess it wasn't torn but there was something severely wrong haha.

I guess i would go with traumeel...

hahaha..I did not mean to put you on the spot. haha..

I have a friend whose elbows hurt a lot and is having difficulty doing some excercises (mostly tri's). So, I might suggest him trying the traumeel. Should he use it every day or just on triceps day?

Thank you man

hahaha..I did not mean to put you on the spot. haha..

I have a friend whose elbows hurt a lot and is having difficulty doing some excercises (mostly tri's). So, I might suggest him trying the traumeel. Should he use it every day or just on triceps day?

Thank you man

Well traumeel is meant to make an injury go away, not for a chronic pain... For that I would say go with the kwan loong and use that on triceps days with a neoprene sleeve to keep muscle and joint warm.

If the injury just popped up, use the traumeel every day until it goes away. I'm not a doctor, but that is what has worked for me when I've been injured.

Well traumeel is meant to make an injury go away, not for a chronic pain... For that I would say go with the kwan loong and use that on triceps days with a neoprene sleeve to keep muscle and joint warm.

If the injury just popped up, use the traumeel every day until it goes away. I'm not a doctor, but that is what has worked for me when I've been injured.

Gotcha! Thanks

i use it when im in "offseason" from powerlifting to put on some good mass while still keeping my strength up and bringing some weaknesses up as well

it is mentally exhausting more so than cns - due to knowing you have to go harder than last time and beat that log book EVERY workout... that in itself is stressful

this is right on the money

DC training is how I train basically all the time, but it can be so psychologically taxing. I dont use regular "cruise" periods like the suggested 8 week on/ 2 week off or whatever it is, I just push it until I start to lose aggression and mental focus and then take a week or so off.

this is right on the money

DC training is how I train basically all the time, but it can be so psychologically taxing. I dont use regular "cruise" periods like the suggested 8 week on/ 2 week off or whatever it is, I just push it until I start to lose aggression and mental focus and then take a week or so off.

That is how it should be run... if you are blasting hard and gaining and FEEL GOOD, then why quit? You are short changing yourself... I've had blasts run 16 week and some run 8 weeks. It just depends on what is going on in your life, recover, goals...etc... This is part of the auto-regulation of DC and why it should be used by those who are experienced. You need to know your body and know when enough is enough and when you can still push harder...

Hey Mentalflex, those tricep recommendations were great.. Chest, Legs and back are all easy to pick exercises for me, but what are some other good shoulder ones you can think of? Right now I do Seated smith, Hammer strength Press, and seated db press (switching with Arnolds)... Other than upright rows, any other good ones?? Thanks man!

I agree w/ above ..overdoing it for too long will tax your CNS and don't get too complicated with it. Other than that its pretty great..the stretches are brutal! :banghead:

Hey Mentalflex, those tricep recommendations were great.. Chest, Legs and back are all easy to pick exercises for me, but what are some other good shoulder ones you can think of? Right now I do Seated smith, Hammer strength Press, and seated db press (switching with Arnolds)... Other than upright rows, any other good ones?? Thanks man!

I'm not all that creative with shoulders but I'll give it a shot... Behind the neck presses (bb and smith), DB behind the neck press on and adjustable bench (out you face on the pad so you are straddling the bench sitting reversed, arch your back and wear a belt. Keep your head still, no rocking forward or back. Squeeze your scapulae while holding the DBs in the starting position to press and go from there), reverse seated machine press (you can do these on hammer strength machines), DB upright row, neutral grip DB press, landmine press (do 1 arm at a time with bb in a corner or on a landmine apparatus and press the bar at an angle from your shoulder... This is great if you have shoulder issues.... That's what I have off the top of my head. If I think of more when I wake up I'll post them.

I'm not all that creative with shoulders but I'll give it a shot... Behind the neck presses (bb and smith), DB behind the neck press on and adjustable bench (out you face on the pad so you are straddling the bench sitting reversed, arch your back and wear a belt. Keep your head still, no rocking forward or back. Squeeze your scapulae while holding the DBs in the starting position to press and go from there), reverse seated machine press (you can do these on hammer strength machines), DB upright row, neutral grip DB press, landmine press (do 1 arm at a time with bb in a corner or on a landmine apparatus and press the bar at an angle from your shoulder... This is great if you have shoulder issues.... That's what I have off the top of my head. If I think of more when I wake up I'll post them.

Cool, I appreciate the suggestions again. Shoulders are definitely a little harder to get creative with.. I mean theres enough variations of presses but basically they're all pretty similar when it comes down to it. But I like the idea of the reverse seated hammer strength presses and the landmine presses for shoulder comfort. Behind necks are a little rough on me but Ill try the behind neck DB's with a little lighter weight and keeping it very strict for higher reps. thanks again

If your beating your lifts or trying to every week.....what's the aim on the cruise....to maintain all of those lifts?

If your beating your lifts or trying to every week.....what's the aim on the cruise....to maintain all of those lifts?

To recover and give you joints, digestive system and cns a rest... You should also ease up on pounding kcals during a cruise.

The DC cruise is a form of periodization. Just like a deload. Some take off completely, some do cardio, some try some new exercises but take it easy, some get outside and play sports... It is your deload period before you hit the slag again.

I loved DC when i did it. I basteridized wendler 5/3/1 with DC now since my main priority is PL for now.

wender 5/3/1 bench workout
DC shoulders
DC triceps
DC horizontal rows

wendler 5/3/1 squat
DC hams
DC calves

DC chest
wendler 5/3/1 OHP
DC triceps
DC vertical rows

Wenderl 5/3/1 deadlifts
DC squat with widomaker!
calves

I do this Routine EOD and I get retard strong and can add mass. Just cant get crazy on the wendler numbers and don't push the last set to failure on the wenderl lift

Last edited:
I loved DC when i did it. I basteridized wendler 5/3/1 with DC now since my main priority is PL for now.

wender 5/3/1 bench workout
DC shoulders
DC triceps
DC horizontal rows

wendler 5/3/1 squat
DC hams
DC calves

DC chest
wendler 5/3/1 OHP
DC triceps
DC vertical rows

Wenderl 5/3/1 deadlifts
DC squat with widomaker!
calves

I do this Routine EOD and I get retard strong and can add mass. Just cant get crazy on the wendler numbers and don't push the last set to failure on the wenderl lift

How do those squats feel after deads?

That does look pretty bad ass Juggy... How long can you blast on this? I would think you need to consume an enormous amount of kcals to recover from that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131