over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC Training

Dc upper body employs a back width and back thickness exercise.. Go to failure with hammer strength mid back rows then failure on rack deads and do an extreme stretch and tell me that your entire back isn't fried.

Problem is most people don't know how to properly fatigue the given muscle and take that muscle to failure. Takes extreme concentration. And ur back will be fried!!

Dc upper body employs a back width and back thickness exercise.. Go to failure with hammer strength mid back rows then failure on rack deads and do an extreme stretch and tell me that your entire back isn't fried.

iknow the programvery well did it for 6 mnths it was not giving me the look i desire

that back workout u descibd where is the lower lat and upper lat stimulation...

DC gives overall growth but I am looking for a refined physique I dont want to be a big blocky monster

DC training has been the best program i've ever followed. I still follow it, and to be honost it's nice only going to the gym 3x days per week and having time to get other important things completed....especially on the weekends.

I do feel that you have to find what works for you though, and it shouldn't be an either/or situation, you can implement a few plans throughout the year if it best fits your body's growth. I had always gone heavy when I was younger (not DC training), then after a few injuries went lighter weight with more intense sets and higher reps, and while it kept me in good shape, once I went back to heavy training, with DC, I exploded again with growth.

...find what works best for you.

I found not warming up adequately hurt my joints so I started doing more warm ups but after doing that they still hurt so I stopped the stretches and that seemed to help. The quad stretch, tricep stretch and shoulder stretch was to hard on my joints. Now I can do the program without it killing my damn joints as much.

I found not warming up adequately hurt my joints so I started doing more warm ups but after doing that they still hurt so I stopped the stretches and that seemed to help. The quad stretch, tricep stretch and shoulder stretch was to hard on my joints. Now I can do the program without it killing my damn joints as much.

C'mon man, the stretches are the best part! It just hurts so damn good :headbang:

Yeah it hurts and I loved it but my pussy joints didn't seem to like it. I also think my damn job created a lot of the problems to, it's basically DC training all day long

Yeah it hurts and I loved it but my pussy joints didn't seem to like it. I also think my damn job created a lot of the problems to, it's basically DC training all day long

Bless your soul LOL!

iknow the programvery well did it for 6 mnths it was not giving me the look i desire

that back workout u descibd where is the lower lat and upper lat stimulation...

DC gives overall growth but I am looking for a refined physique I dont want to be a big blocky monster

How your physique looks is determined by how well you diet. You really think heavy training to failure is detrimental to how you look? You really think rack deads don't stimulate your entire lat?

I still don't understand why anyone thinks dc training "creates" a blocky physique..

It's really really simple with dc.. U follow the program to the letter, take your supps, eat what u know to eat in sufficient quantities to recover and grow, do your daily cardio, beat your logbook, then switch to dc three way when it comes time diet down..

You were doing them completely wrong if they were stressing you joints..

The stretches are a vital part of adequate recovery and strength increase.

I dont know how this gets lost over the years but some basic stuff is this

a) you do as many warmups as you need..whether thats 2 or 8 or anywhere in between
if someone was doing a 315 by 15 rest paused incline press i would expect
135x15-20
185x10-12
225x8-10
275x6-8
to precede it at least

b) if you are stretching and getting hurt, you are doing it wrong. Its stretching not yanking your limbs out at the sockets

c) For every bodybuilder post 34 years of age - IntenseMuscle.com

d) Ive never understood how people get hurt doing DC training vs any other training....you really shouldnt be doing anything rep wise that should hurt you and i dont get what people are doing.
if you do a flat dumbell press my way rest paused for 15-20 reps thats 8-10 + 5-6 + 2-4 = 15 - 20 reps rest paused
How is that different or less safe than some guy doing an 8-10 rep flat dumbell press?

The problem is people are deciding to do dangerous things and low reps to beat the logbook and thats not the way it should be done.....you should always train in a rep range that is deemed safe by you (or even slightly higher so if you absolutely need to use more weight you have a little leeway to lose some reps)

e) Advanced guys (like alot of you on this site) i would not put on a 3 day a week split.....I usually only do that for people to learn this and then for people that need size pronto in a hurry...but for guys who already have an advanced size i would put you on a

mon tues thurs fri split where the body is split up 3 ways and friday would be a repeat of mondays bodyparts and the next mon would be a repeat of tuesdays bodyparts etc etc etc

or I would put you on a
sun mon tues thurs fri split where everything is hit once a week but we go to town on your weak arms or chest or back or legs or whatever it is with weird exercises or widowmakers.

Babybeast you shouldnt be doing the 3 day a week...you are too advanced now.

For example Ill use Dave Henry...i put Dave on the mon wen fri split to teach him DC training and after i felt he got the hang of it....i went to
mon tues thurs fri with more emphasis on weak bodyparts for awhile so he got the hang of that and developed enough size to standout ......and then i went to
sun mon tues thurs fri with alot of emphasis on quads hams biceps.

Even now Dave will go back to mon tues thurs fri to put his size back on quickly (like recently after he got back from a tour of duty)

Again if you are getting hurt doing this stuff..... you are doing it wrong. I cannot watch over everyones training but if you hurt a joint thru anything but bad luck.....were you supposed to be doing that exercise? Were you training in a rep range that you probably shouldnt have been using with that exercise?

I stepped in a pothole a while back and really jammed up my knee.....I know intuitively that i cannot do something like leg extensions or lunges....if i do them anyway is that a training routines fault or my own? If i go and do a 5-6 rep hack squat with a jammed up knee is that a training routines fault or my own? It would be my own and its the reason why I personaly do hack squats with no set below 12 reps.

I cannot look over the hundred of thousands of guys training that do this....you have to use some deductive reasoning in all this in making decisions for yourself.

Bad elbow? Well i wouldnt be doing tricep EZ bar extensions for 6-8 reps thats for sure........if you absolutely had to do it i would do 3-5 warmup sets for 16-20 reps and i would probably do my workset with a minimum of 20 reps rest paused.....but again these are decisions an individual has to make....

I also notice DC lurking down there... Hopefully he chimes in :cool:

Bless your soul LOL!

a) you do as many warmups as you need..whether thats 2 or 8 or anywhere in between
135x15-20
185x10-12
225x8-10
275x6-8
to precede it at least

b) if you are stretching and getting hurt, you are doing it wrong. Its stretching not yanking your limbs out at the sockets

d) Ive never understood how people get hurt doing DC training vs any other training....you really shouldnt be doing anything rep wise that should hurt you and i dont get what people are doing.
if you do a flat dumbell press my way rest paused for 15-20 reps thats 8-10 + 5-6 + 2-4 = 15 - 20 reps rest paused
How is that different or less safe than some guy doing an 8-10 rep flat dumbell press?

The problem is people are deciding to do dangerous things and low reps to beat the logbook and thats not the way it should be done.....you should always train in a rep range that is deemed safe by you (or even slightly higher so if you absolutely need to use more weight you have a little leeway to lose some reps)

e) Advanced guys (like alot of you on this site) i would not put on a 3 day a week split.....I usually only do that for people to learn this and then for people that need size pronto in a hurry...but for guys who already have an advanced size i would put you on a

mon tues thurs fri split where the body is split up 3 ways and friday would be a repeat of mondays bodyparts and the next mon would be a repeat of tuesdays bodyparts etc etc etc

or I would put you on a
sun mon tues thurs fri split where everything is hit once a week but we go to town on your weak arms or chest or back or legs or whatever it is with weird exercises or widowmakers.

For example Ill use Dave Henry...i put Dave on the mon wen fri split to teach him DC training and after i felt he got the hang of it....i went to
mon tues thurs fri with more emphasis on weak bodyparts for awhile so he got the hang of that and developed enough size to standout ......and then i went to

Even now Dave will go back to mon tues thurs fri to put his size back on quickly (like recently after he got back from a tour of duty)

Again if you are getting hurt doing this stuff..... you are doing it wrong. I cannot watch over everyones training but if you hurt a joint thru anything but bad luck.....were you supposed to be doing that exercise? Were you training in a rep range that you probably shouldnt have been using with that exercise?

I stepped in a pothole a while back and really jammed up my knee.....I know intuitively that i cannot do something like leg extensions or lunges....if i do them anyway is that a training routines fault or my own? If i go and do a 5-6 rep hack squat with a jammed up knee is that a training routines fault or my own? It would be my own and its the reason why I personaly do hack squats with no set below 12 reps.

I cannot look over the hundred of thousands of guys training that do this....you have to use some deductive reasoning in all this in making decisions for yourself.

Bad elbow? Well i wouldnt be doing tricep EZ bar extensions for 6-8 reps thats for sure........if you absolutely had to do it i would do 3-5 warmup sets for 16-20 reps and i would probably do my workset with a minimum of 20 reps rest paused.....but again these are decisions an individual has to make....

I also notice DC lurking down there... Hopefully he chimes in :cool:

LOL - he did ;)

135x15-20
185x10-12
225x8-10
275x6-8
to precede it at least

or I would put you on a

hey dc just curious if you were on a mon tues thurs fri split and the next week mon workout was tues body parts, what do you do tues? same body parts back to back different excersices?

hey dc just curious if you were on a mon tues thurs fri split and the next week mon workout was tues body parts, what do you do tues? same body parts back to back different excersices?

Go over to intense muscle and search, the whole layout is there.

135x15-20
185x10-12
225x8-10
275x6-8
to precede it at least

or I would put you on a

Would you recommend I do the mon tues thurs fri OR sun mon tues thur fri? Last time I did DC I stuck with the mon tues thur fri split because I didn't know which I should do

It kills me when people say they are DC training and as you dig deeper and deeper you find out that they have modified it to make it easier because they cannot handle the work load. If the stretch calls for a minute, you do a minute...not 15secs then drop it then rest then do another 30 secs then drop it and grab lighter weights and do the rest of the 30 secs. I say this because I have seen it done at my gym. JUST KILLS ME to see people say they are DC training 100% when in reality they are doing a 50% DC training and 50% modified to what they like.

Any hoot...like stated above...train the way that makes you happy. less than .5% of the population will step on a pro stage ;) make it a fun hobby :)

It kills me when people say they are DC training and as you dig deeper and deeper you find out that they have modified it to make it easier because they cannot handle the work load. If the stretch calls for a minute, you do a minute...not 15secs then drop it then rest then do another 30 secs then drop it and grab lighter weights and do the rest of the 30 secs. I say this because I have seen it done at my gym. JUST KILLS ME to see people say they are DC training 100% when in reality they are doing a 50% DC training and 50% modified to what they like.

Any hoot...like stated above...train the way that makes you happy. less than .5% of the population will step on a pro stage ;) make it a fun hobby :)

im in my first week and im doing the 3 day split. doing it to the T and im fucking shot on my days off. I think that means im doing it right! I found that the extreme stretching is where its at. Def extremely important. I just ordered the dvd and ive been doing extensive research. Im thinking of giving jason a call in a few months

Saying your doing dc is alot different than really doing dc.
Go over to intense muscle and read all post in the dog pound and stickies.
Then buy wojos dvd
Then ask questions on IM.
Everyone loves to help each other.
I started dc over one and a half ago.
It wad right after my second comp at 168 pounds now with dc and Jason wojo doing my diet I'm a lean (GOT A FOUR PACK AND INTERSOSTALS visable) 256lbs
I love and can't believe my changes. I won't post pics yet til my NPC show in October.

What is dc training. ?
You guys talking about signing up on mountaindogs website

im in my first week and im doing the 3 day split. doing it to the T and im fucking shot on my days off. I think that means im doing it right! I found that the extreme stretching is where its at. Def extremely important. I just ordered the dvd and ive been doing extensive research. Im thinking of giving jason a call in a few months

i don't think you should feel wasted after your DC work out ...spent for an hour or so ...but the next 24?? not me .usually that is a sign of overtraining...I know ... I know ...how can you be overtraining with so few set??
cus everyone is different ..thats how .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity