over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC Training

Not sure, that's why I'd love to hear DC's pov

Looks spot on, I would suggest that you pm dc though, I don't think he would want to confirm or deny the validity on an open forum, more ammo for the "newb" to use to hurt themselves

Going to be employing DC training after my show will be my first go around at it. Heard good things about it while going the enhanced route so looking forward to giving it a go however will probably run his basic routine until I get acclimated to the program then something similar to what you've outlined here. Been reading over at IM for the best way to get started so much reading to do

I use to think the same way BigJD

but for back for instance....

Wide grip pull down you can target your outter lat and bring that to failure

Under grip close pulldown you can target upper inner lat and bring that to failure

seated close grip you can target your lower lat and bring that to failure...

thats already three exercises targeting three muscles...

Then you have other exercises (rows) specifically where depending on bank angle , motion, and hand style you can target specific areas in your back....

I After pull downs and rack deads... Im more mentally exhausted then physically exhausted... But to each there own

LMAO...... you need to read up on your physiollogy friend

**broken link removed**

I love reading stuff Dante writes thanks for that link man.
Dusty is hilarious to watch in his videos. He seems like a very good guy.
I have just recently switched from the 2 way to the three way. I trained hit for one year and a half before switching to the dc platform. I have then trained two way for the last year and about 9 months. I was getting tired and burned out easy my blast were barely four weeks. I then got ahold of Jason Wojo. He changed my diet and suggested to switch to the three way. I have been much more productive since the changes. I will definitely seek advice from wojo or one of the other approved DC gurus if I stall again.

DC has always worked best so I like to stick with it. It's brutal but it works very well for me.

I love reading stuff Dante writes thanks for that link man.
Dusty is hilarious to watch in his videos. He seems like a very good guy.
I have just recently switched from the 2 way to the three way. I trained hit for one year and a half before switching to the dc platform. I have then trained two way for the last year and about 9 months. I was getting tired and burned out easy my blast were barely four weeks. I then got ahold of Jason Wojo. He changed my diet and suggested to switch to the three way. I have been much more productive since the changes. I will definitely seek advice from wojo or one of the other approved DC gurus if I stall again.

3 way is 4 times a week ?? Correct.

Yes.

For me the days are Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday.

So you are running a 3 way split?....<snipped>

EDIT: Never mind, saw your post above. I was wondering what made you want to go to a 3 way.

Makes sense if you are having to cut blasts short using a 2-way.

Personally, I stick with the two way. Right now I am 4 days out from a show and still running the two way, but will not train the Friday before the show. Recovery has been a little rough the past few weeks, but I am still grinding it out.

FYI - I am/and will continue to work with Scott Stevenson, one of the DC wizards (he is also coaching me through my prep). If you get stuck, get in touch with him. Best health/fitness decision I have ever made.

Last edited:
Just started again this week actually. Monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday are my workout days. I like to split it up more, as doing heavy chest and back in the same workout seems to decrease my performance a lot by the time I get to the deads. Most shows are won from the back, so...

Just started again this week actually. Monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday are my workout days. I like to split it up more, as doing heavy chest and back in the same workout seems to decrease my performance a lot by the time I get to the deads. Most shows are won from the back, so...

JJ - What kind of program were you doing previously? What made you want to come back to DC (versus another style of training)?

So you are running a 3 way split?....<snipped>

EDIT: Never mind, saw your post above. I was wondering what made you want to go to a 3 way.

Makes sense if you are having to cut blasts short using a 2-way.

Personally, I stick with the two way. Right now I am 4 days out from a show and still running the two way, but will not train the Friday before the show. Recovery has been a little rough the past few weeks, but I am still grinding it out.

FYI - I am/and will continue to work with Scott Stevenson, one of the DC wizards (he is also coaching me through my prep). If you get stuck, get in touch with him. Best health/fitness decision I have ever made.

Will say this dude is shredded!!!!!

Will say this dude is shredded!!!!!

Thanks Rock. Scott definitely got me PEELED! Just few more days to go :headbang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity