over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DEA Announces Major Steroid Operation -See RICK COLLINS

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
PLEASE SEE RICK COLLINS the 'steroid lawyer' if you are in trouble!

Read the link...what a waste of resources, propagated by untruths, exaggerations and flat out lies the further blind the public on the 'DANGERS' of steroids...

DEA Announces Major Steroid Operation | KRWG

Im putting Rick Collins name out there for those who are unfortunately affected.

Another win for the DEA!!! Hurray for them! Way to catch all those criminals putting hours into the gym and bodybuilding!

Hurray to them for keeping those kids safe!!! Meanwhile we have all kinds of media demeaning police officers, all the negative attention towards them. kids seeing all this shit they shouldn't see growing up around shit they shouldn't be exposed to. Meanwhile murder rates are going up in all major cities. Meanwhile our society keeps falling further and further into a slump because of the lack of morals and values in this country but THANK GOD for the fucking DEA and there heroic fucking acts of valor for taking those hormones off the street. Good job guys!

I can personally say that yes, Rick is THE man when it comes to us and our legal issues.

Since he's in New York, most likely he won't be personally working your case (unless you're a big dog in the game) but he will set you up with someone in your area that can help and seek his counsel when needed.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

The good news is that your average street cop doesn't give a shit about what we do. The average street cop out there has at least one friend that does the same thing. As long as you're not being stupid out there esp electronically that you'll be fine. Don't put a cop in the position where he HAS to do his job and you'll be ok.

Has anyone seen any other states listed other than AZ? Why all the articles mention this big bust and only talk about AZ? Just curious.

Has anyone seen any other states listed other than AZ? Why all the articles mention this big bust and only talk about AZ? Just curious.

That's because I personally think they are keeping that info because they're going to try and flip guys and go after others that's why I'd lay low for a bit just my feeling on it. No facts

Because AZ is full of hot chicks and every dudes trying to looked jacked to lay them hotties.... lol! So AZ has the most amount of UGLs...

Didn't you watch Breaking Bad?? The have the best DEA agents there - :D

New Mexico.. but whatever

edit: do any of us non-dealers/manufacturers really have much to be concerned about?

I'd lay low homie I mean I was doing some reading and alot of these dealers get reduced sentences for giving up people. I was reading that on steroidal.com. I'm not trying to be frantic just looking out for the brothers.

I'd lay low homie I mean I was doing some reading and alot of these dealers get reduced sentences for giving up people. I was reading that on steroidal.com. I'm not trying to be frantic just looking out for the brothers.
No dealer is going to get reduced time for giving up his clientele. Cops want to go further up in the food chain, not backwards. That said the whole thing is still sketch.

roast

No dealer is going to get reduced time for giving up his clientele. Cops want to go further up in the food chain, not backwards. That said the whole thing is still sketch.

roast

They actually do. They want to know everything. That's how I got busted. I went to federal prison on steroid charge

They actually do. They want to know everything. That's how I got busted. I went to federal prison on steroid charge
You were charged with distribution initially correct? Was it the amount you purchased that led them to you?

roast

yeah, but there again, the average schmo buying for personal use is probably not going to be targeted which, i'd venture to say is a large percentage of the guys on here.

You're right more than likely no but then again they do like the guy above. But it does happen

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws