over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DEA going after TRT ?

strummer

Registered
Newbies
Got this email from my TRT provider today...Ridiculous!!! fentanyl flooding country and they are worried about this!! if they make me jump through hoops for 140 mg. week I will just deal with sponsors here and get my own labs..Defy medical already requires yearly physical that my Dr. fills out form and faxes vitals to them..without this and required labs you cant refill script..what the heck else could govt. want..
mail
The DEA has proposed new rules to update the Ryan Haight Act, which could negatively affect telemedicine prescribing of non-narcotic medications in Schedules III, IV, and V. Testosterone is considered a Schedule III medication.

These rules would require in-person evaluations (physical exams), stricter record-keeping, increased coordination between physicians, and more frequent smaller refills. If approved, the update would go into effect after the current DEA waiver of the in-person exam requirement expires on May 11, 2023.

This could create unnecessary burdens for both patients and doctors, leading to limited access to treatment and increased risk of harm to patients.

Not a war on trt imo

Just a desire for more accountability and better record-keeping

Seems like a lot of these trt clinics were getting very ‘loose’ with their operations

Do the authorities have their priorities wrong? Absolutely

But definitely not a heavy-handed crackdown.. at least according to the writing

Really more of an inconvenience

Just a check up every few months, which isn’t really that outlandish. I have to see my urologist twice a year for it.

Half these teleclinics are going to get shut down because they’re prescribing shit like nandrolone and anadrol.

Defy medical already does all that, I wouldn't be surprised if they just swoop down on all of them in one net..like anything else in life, go after the non compliers and leave the good ones alone..they seem to be inching towards supplements too..

Just a check up every few months, which isn’t really that outlandish. I have to see my urologist twice a year for it.

Half these teleclinics are going to get shut down because they’re prescribing shit like nandrolone and anadrol.
agreed but the patient is the consumer, you dont punish the consumer..the only one who can write script is the doctor..if he is writing tons of scripts for anadrol the doctor must answer for that not consumer. if I asked for anadrol I would fully expect health professional to shut that down quick

This is just ultimately money for Dr's As now they require you(Insurance) to spend more money. Big Pharma wants you to see the Dr more as that just means they have more chances to prescribe you shit. They don't care about you it's a fucking scam. Its bizarre some people think its outrageous to have a dr prescribe you shit that you would otherwise freely obtain on the street. How did that work for pain meds?????

I actually read something recently that this whole trans movement might ease the prescribing of TRT since women need it to look like men and it's one of the trendy new topics our govt is intent on meddling in

It was inevitable…. TRT clinics have become similar to the pill mill clinics of the early 2000’s. Obviously it’s night and day between the two in what they do to the body. However, TRT clinics have literally exploded within the last five years.

I’m not a fan of the DEA…. They need to direct their efforts to hard recreational drugs.

Cage

This is just ultimately money for Dr's As now they require you(Insurance) to spend more money. Big Pharma wants you to see the Dr more as that just means they have more chances to prescribe you shit. They don't care about you it's a fucking scam. Its bizarre some people think its outrageous to have a dr prescribe you shit that you would otherwise freely obtain on the street. How did that work for pain meds?????
Actually - big pharma wants you to get as looong of a script as possible. Mostly that means converting your 30 day script to a 90. Reason being is now that triple script is locked down as opposed to someone not filling their refills on time or at all.

I see TRT ads on instagram and twitter all the time…creepy algorithms. That aside, any controlled product being distributed in a less-controlled manner is going to be put under a microscope. Some states require in-person consultations for prescriptions…a lot don’t.

Its only a matter of time before some teenager gets TRT from some teleclinic and does something stupid…parents blame/sue the teleclinic, this leads to more restrictions and bureaucracy, etc.

DEA is like any other government org: look proactive as possible while doing the most minimal work necessary.

I think alot pain clinics turn in to trt clinics

Pour one out for dozens of Florida hrt clinics. Guess this means no more prescription Anadrol lol. Do wish the feds would spend their resources on rec drugs that are flooding the streets, causing so many more issues than what even the shadiest hrt clinics prescribe.

Great, this will ruin my once a year endo visit and turn it into a bunch of visits?😡

It was inevitable…. TRT clinics have become similar to the pill mill clinics of the early 2000’s. Obviously it’s night and day between the two in what they do to the body. However, TRT clinics have literally exploded within the last five years.

I’m not a fan of the DEA…. They need to direct their efforts to hard recreational drugs.

Cage
This. You see other guys on forums bragging about how their TRT doc in Florida gives them deca and var, eventually going to get so blatant the DEA will take notice and get some publicity. Their an easy Target.

I actually read something recently that this whole trans movement might ease the prescribing of TRT since women need it to look like men and it's one of the trendy new topics our govt is intent on meddling in
Doubt it helps us. Certain types will always get special treatment. I used to work with one and he or she (whatever they go by now) whipped out a bottle of depo-test at work to show me Infront of everyone.

This is similar to the narcotic pill mills that ruined things, lives for that matter, but made it so legitimate pain management clinics and their patients were scrutinized to the point of not being able to get their medications. These clinics keep popping up and we've all seen the blatant shit show where they're prescribing Tren. Talk about a red flag on multiple levels.

DEA is like any other government org: look proactive as possible while doing the most minimal work necessary.
☝️ This statement is on the right track

DEA is like any other agency now a days, they have to keep the machine going through bringing in a "profit" to subsidies their efforts against the heavy hitters. They want to fry the big fish as much as we want them to. But like other govt agency's they all run like corporations these days. Law enforcement hands out how many speeding tickets per year? Seedy but it keeps the machine oiled. They don't care that you're speeding, it generates revenue, easy pickings to fund their greater endeavors that we all like about law enforcement. The easy pickings are the bread and butter of these agencies so they can fund catching the big fish which is expensive and holds a much higher risk to enforcing the law.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear