over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deal with year round injections?

bigman135

Registered
For you guys who stay on year round how do you deal with the constant injections (ie. scar tissue buildup)

I use 25g needles and dont seem to find much scar tissue build up.

Glutesx2
deltsx2
quads x2

Plenty of area to use. 25g takes a bit longer but not much, if any, scar tissue

lol how is all year round injections difficult?

ur gear is jabbed twice/once a week when you cruise on long esters with a little 25g needle in the arse

then HGH or other stuff little insulin needle, no biggie

but i have this view only after running SEOs, after uve done a course of SEO any injection protocol is fukin easy

ive been on juice for almost 2 years, all i ever inject my juice into is the glute and i dont have much scar tissue, very little,
i dont see the big fuss about scar tissue anyways, you cant even feel it from a pain perspective, it just makes you have to push the needle through a little harder

Last edited:
Only time you might run into trouble is doing short esters because then youll be doing at least 3 injections a week or more depending on your dosage. At high doses it can get pretty bad. Really though, if youre doing 4, 5 or more injections a week then youll need to pick as many sites as you can to inject to spread out the damage. 23 gauge needles are just fine and you really dont need more than 1 inch unless you carry a lot of fat. I use 1 inch in my glutes now for my HRT which is one injection a week for the rest of my life.
Pecs, glutes, quads, triceps, delts, and biceps are all pretty easy.

I started using 28/29g about a year ago with everything - or as much as possible anyway. Takes longer but I hardly feel it and little scar tissue.

running my bulk cycle now and it requires mwf injections, when i start cutting i will require the same so itll b about 6 months straight of 3 injs a week :banghead:

I started using 28/29g about a year ago with everything - or as much as possible anyway. Takes longer but I hardly feel it and little scar tissue.

lol man where the fuk do you get a needle that small?

can u even see something that small?

but fuk that take ages to inject with

lol man where the fuk do you get a needle that small?

can u even see something that small?

but fuk that take ages to inject with

lol - insulin needles - 28 or 29g. Pull the plunger out and draw and load it with a 23g. And yeah its slower but goes in. Heating the bottle b4 I inject helps alot too. Like I said, ive been doing it about a year now and havent had any lumps or anything like that. Just takes longer.

You should be using more sites and yes, scar tissue build-up will eventually become an issue. Scar tissue buildup will probably become an issue on any given site granted a long enough timeline.

If you are using a 23g and shooting delts over and over, it will probably be sooner, rather than later. The most annoying thing about scar tissue build-up is that, when you try injecting, the plunger just won't move anymore. It just doesn't go. So eventually, you will have to find another site. Glute and ventroglute work great, and for those .5cc shots, quads would almost certainly not be a problem, either. There may be other issues with scar tissue that I am not aware of, but this one is certainly the most immediate one.

Also, shooting into your anterior deltoid is asking for trouble. Use the lateral or posterior for injections, but I would not consider lateral and then posterior as two separate sites. You are just better off overall rotating more sites. Why aren't you?

7 days a week 21g no problems.

2x a week 21g with 3ml in each site. No problems

Delts Biceps quads and calves

Last edited:
I use 1/2 or 5/8's 25g pins.... When I was younger I wouldn't care about what size pin I had, as my zeal for gear and lifting was unlike it was today. It was more reckless with a shit ton of inexperience.
I'm more about simplicity and a piece of mind...
If my oils are thick and I have trouble, I either cut the oils, heat them, or drop to a larger gauge pin, like 23's.

Also I use more sites, and I utilize them to best I can.

Ventrogluteal,Delts,Vastus Lateralis, and glutes are my common spots...

PS. Bullman77? You are a bull, sheshh, 21's... Your an animal!;)

Last edited:
I use 1inch 25g for glutes and Quads

No problemo Senior ! Me Gusta Astala vista

I also use 28/29g slin pins for IM injects in delts. I stay pretty lean and 1/2 slin pins do the trick. When I go on cycle doses I typically will go to 25g only because of the 3ml barrel. I prefer slin pins as long as the gear is smooth and thin.

Glutesx2
deltsx2
quads x2

I find this, used to use 23g and and there was scar tissue in my delts however since switching to 25g all is good..

I would add chest to the above....

Glutesx2
deltsx2
quads x2

Same here...twice a week pins with a 25x1 are no problem.
Best thing to do is all left side then all right side I think. L shoulder, glute, quad then R shoulder, glute, quad. Almost a month between hitting the same muscle. If I did 3-4x a week could add pec, bi, tri as long as it's only 1-2mL I feel.

If you go smaller than 23 gauge then I would tell you to be sure and get a second pin for each injection that is 22 gauge to draw the injection with otherwise it takes a long long time to fill the syringe with oil. Evan a 23 gauge takes more than 1 min to do 1cc or so.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws