over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dealing with Bloating and Digestive Issues

how often and how vegetables to you eat regularly? With a good balanced diet metamucil should not be needed

Organic cider vinegar can help where probiotics fail.

If your flora has been dead for a long time you'll need the vinegar to clear out the infestation in your gut before you introduce the probiotics.

That way the probiotics won't all die immediately. lol

I was totally screwed for a few years after accutane. Accutane kills everything good and bad.

Then the bad comes back with nothing to control it.

old thread, I know, I just couldnt help reply because I know I wouldnt DARE wish the accutane sides on anyone. It totally killed my digestion. Every morning in highschool id wake up with the shits and have to go BAD before first period and second and sometimes during the day.. it was horrible. Had I only known these morons were now being sued by a class action lawsuit for not making these side affects known to patients.

I was only on it a half the allotted time of the course because the dry joints/lips/face killed me bad too playing sports.

Im still struggling with problems to this day, but its gotten better with GH use and eliminating certain foods. Dairy is a #1 culprit, but even then sometimes theres random bouts of digestion issues that really fuck progress up. If you cant digest your diet right, the gear/gh/slin cant do their job nearly as efficient.

Last edited:
old thread, I know, I just couldnt help reply because I know I wouldnt DARE wish the accutane sides on anyone. It totally killed my digestion. Every morning in highschool id wake up with the shits and have to go BAD before first period and second and sometimes during the day.. it was horrible. Had I only known these morons were now being sued by a class action lawsuit for not making these side affects known to patients.

I was only on it a half the allotted time of the course because the dry joints/lips/face killed me bad too playing sports.

Im still struggling with problems to this day, but its gotten better with GH use and eliminating certain foods. Dairy is a #1 culprit, but even then sometimes theres random bouts of digestion issues that really fuck progress up. If you cant digest your diet right, the gear/gh/slin cant do their job nearly as efficient.

What dose accutane?

Very good first post. I have never taken accutane. But I have been struggling awhile now with GI tract issues. Sheesh. Getting really old.

Very good first post. I have never taken accutane. But I have been struggling awhile now with GI tract issues. Sheesh. Getting really old.

If you haven't already, may I suggest some digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Like a few of the posters above I use to drink a lot of milk along with MRP's for years in order to get the meals/calories needed. Around half a gallon of milk/day. Didn't necessarily have digestive issues but did not have much of an appetite through the day and of course had to deal with the gas and bloating if a solid meal was not consumed within an hour or so after drinking an MRP.

The main reason for me researching shakes vs whole foods and digestive enzymes/probiotics had more to do with my immune health then digestive issues. My immune system would constantly become compromised and I would get a cold or sick 5-6 times a year. (Doesn't help when there are always people in the gym hacking or coughing touching all the equipment. My diet is clean, sleep is 8 hours and training is a 45 min session so I was not overtrained per se. Yet my immune system was always breaking down but the athletes or people that were training with me for lengths of time would not get sick while I was. And their diet and sleep, etc was not necessarily as strict as mine.

This caused me to do some research which revealed a lot of info on the correlation between gut health and immune health. About 70-80% of the body's immune system is contained in the gut and so I finally had a theory as to why I was constantly getting sick while others around me (close training partners) exposed to the same sick people in the gym and similar variables were not.

So for the last 10 months I completed stopped all shakes and switched to solid meals. (Current work schedule has allowed for this). Almost no milk and have been on green foods and probiotics and it has made a huge difference. My immune system has been solid (no colds or sickness even when surrounded by sick people). There are also some products I have added to the arsenal like Gluthation, and NAC to aid in that.

However, the probiotics and digestive enzymes have made a tremendous difference not only in my immune health but also my appetite and digestive system.

I am constantly hungry now, so I am able to squeeze even more meals in. This is in part to how quickly and well my food is digested after eating. This also means more nutrients are being assimilated and I am getting so much more out of the foods I eat.

There is a ton more information I could write but the bottom line is that as bodybuilders and athletes who consume so much more food than an average person, we really should be incorporating more digestive aids into the mix to help with all the extra meals we consume. The digestive enzymes with every meal has been a huge help in how fast and efficiently my meals are broken down and assimilated and how quickly I feel hungry again. The probiotics and prebiotics have been great for overall gut health in general. SO not only did it address the immune health I was originally concerned with but also helped with my digestive health and appetite.

Couple brand I have used as reference.

Twinlabs - Digestive Enzymens

Source Naturals - Digestive Enzymes Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes? -- 500 mg - 240 Capsules - Vitacost

Vitacost - Probiotics Vitacost Probiotic 15-35 -- 35 billion CFU** - 120 Vegetarian Capsules - Vitacost

a new one I just started a couple weeks ago which has more Protease (since we naturally consume so much more protein per meal than most) than any brand I have used or compared to:
Masszyme - https://bioptimizers.com/

Hope this helps some.

AE

what you eat really can resuslt in bloast and indigestion, a person who is sensitive to the lactose in milk will often experience symptoms such as bloating, intestinal cramps and excessive gas after consuming dairy products.
Certain bacteria in your colon love milk sugar and will quickly go to work fermenting it. This process creates a lot of gas and, due to the high levels of protein in milk, it is usually much smellier flatulence than that produced by the fermentation of the raffinose in beans.These extra gases in the gastrointestinal system can cause all sorts of problems and discomfort, from bloating and intestinal cramps and spasms, to diarrhea when pressure from flatus gas interferes with water absorption in the colon, and of course excessive flatulence. That is why you feel bloasting and indigestion after you drink milk. you can eat more cucumber, banana and Papaya for instead:D

Incredibly, only one person mentioned it.

GLUTEN.

Gluten is poison for humans. Period. No matter how much the medical community which is allopathic medicine and therefore has no knowledge nor training in nutrition, laugh about gluten, there is every day more and more evidence of the catastrophic toxic consequences in the human body. The things I have seen on people after quitting gluten are impressive. I even saw it on myself.

In my personal experience, ever since I was a child I had allergies. Used to wake up every morning sneezing. Runny nose every single morning at school. Couldn't play with pillows and mattresses without sneezing like crazy. Tried immune therapy, supplements, sprays, etc. As a grown man, being into fitness, several times in periods in which I was dieting to lose fat and eliminating bad cabs and therefore all gluten, I noticed my allergy used to go completely away. Never could find the link. Until a few years ago I got interested in studying and research naturopathic medicine and holistic medicine and learn about Gluten. I stopped gluten and my allergies were gone forever. My dad and grandmother suffered from the same allergies their whole life. They ate gluten their whole lives of course. Now I know through the scientific explanation how gluten creates immune system imbalances and responses. Also as I grew up, many years ago I became lactose intolerant. I was never able to drink milk anymore. A few months after stopping gluten, I can eat all dairy now.

I have seen people with severe heartburn who have tried everything, recover after quitting gluten. Many stomach discomforts and of course bowel problems come from severe damage caused by gluten which again, is toxic for humans.

And for those who don't have any symptoms from gluten, is actually worse. Gluten consistently and progressively reduce the body's ability to absorb nutrients. Later in life, there are dozens of chronic diseases that the individual can develop from this gluten damage. The more time you consume it, the greater the damage, the longer the recovery and the more chances to develop any chronic disease from the severe lack of nutrients, specially trace minerals.

By the way, once in a while I eat gluten just out of temptation, but this also has served in my case to prove these results. Every time I eat a big load of gluten, in hamburger buns, or cake, etc, next day I develop the allergy symptoms. Random itchiness in my nose and one or two sneezes. Those are the symptoms I are up with and lived with most of my life. Somebody could say, "oh, those symptoms no bug deal" But there is a problem. Those symptoms are just the tip of the iceberg of oxidative damage. Inside in the body there is inflammation that could very well be in coronary arteries. Guess what the body does in an attempt to protect them? creates more cholesterol and start patching them from the inside to avoid rupture. But the artery ends up clogged because the original underlying condition is still there, which is gluten. hen we go to a dysfunctional allopathic doctor who has no idea nor training in chronic diseases and throw a drug to hurt the liver in order to halt production of cholesterol. He also orders a strict fat free cholesterol free diet which end up causing erectile dysfunction and potentially alzeimher.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear