over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dealing With Injuries and Hand Numbness

yea my pinky is like numb all the time ?! like its asleep.. its been like that for like 1 year ! wtf.. hmmmm ///????

That's weird as hell. My left pinky finger is numb for like 60 percent of the day. It's been doing it for about a month now

Just got a nerve conduction test done for the third time. First time in about 3 years. The person doing the test said that it seems to be coming from my neck area, the numbness, and going down into arms and hands. I have to follow up to see what else they have to say.

Heres some more hand numbness training in the mean time

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gz4PSdpXlGc"]Curved Bar Pressdowns 300x25 - YouTube[/ame]

KILL THAT SHIT

Been training sense my teen years now 44 and was told my back and shoulders looked like a forest with scar tissue and i feel your pain cause i trained for over a decade balls to the wall(lol) By waist size along you might try to tighten up your diet a bit(i mean no disrespect)

All the cash i would have saved if didn't have all the tests to find out what i really knew deep down but ohhhhhhhh well i always told guys that question this kill attitude in the gym but truly understand :headbang: But yeah as some have already posted tighten out your diet and don't quit your beliefs in the gym but maybe try to do some movements that put less stress on the areas that hurt . Hell i threw in thick bar press and thick bar pushdowns and it helped out a good bit and throw in some movements that the members at your gym did and walk the track and keep looking at the mirror to check yourself out minus the camera they didn't think would pick up on it:rolleyes::D:D
J/K on the last part :)

Good luck see you at HELLS GYM !!!!!!!!!!!!!:de:il-smi:devil:smi

Been training sense my teen years now 44 and was told my back and shoulders looked like a forest with scar tissue and i feel your pain cause i trained for over a decade balls to the wall(lol) By waist size along you might try to tighten up your diet a bit(i mean no disrespect)

All the cash i would have saved if didn't have all the tests to find out what i really knew deep down but ohhhhhhhh well i always told guys that question this kill attitude in the gym but truly understand :headbang: But yeah as some have already posted tighten out your diet and don't quit your beliefs in the gym but maybe try to do some movements that put less stress on the areas that hurt . Hell i threw in thick bar press and thick bar pushdowns and it helped out a good bit and throw in some movements that the members at your gym did and walk the track and keep looking at the mirror to check yourself out minus the camera they didn't think would pick up on it:rolleyes::D:D
J/K on the last part :)

Good luck see you at HELLS GYM !!!!!!!!!!!!!:de:il-smi:devil:smi

Great post. Appreciate the feedback. This is exactly why I joined this forum. Its very difficult to find like minded masochists and extremists to share information, spread fire .

Completely agree brother. Its a mental thing for me. Ive been getting so close to 20 inch arms that its very hard for me to justify losing the little muscle I have to lean out. I always told myself when I get some 23 inch arms maybe ill have a little muscle to spare. Of course nothing is ever good enough. I should just fucking do it. Now with slower metabolism Im not sure the best way to go about it. Luckily I regain muscle fairly quick these days, with slow metabolism after 30. Id like to see if my health issues improve without the gut. Weight on organs. Tight throat and acid, etc. I have acid all the time and gag every day. Makes heavy eating much more intense and difficult. This has been new last few years and dont know if the low dose tramadol has aggravated it. No one has a clear answer. One doc said my neck is too thick. However my neck was 18 inches back in 2004 , no issues.

Maybe some thick bar work would be good. Better for hands and wrists? Maybe i can get some kind of attachment. I thought about that before. Cant even do push ups because of the wrist bending back. Hands and wrists have gotten real shitty. Im glad I can still fucking KILL some shit when I wrap up and stick to specific movements like you said. Ive had to use only very specific angles but ive adapted so far. Alot of strange issues. Cant even lower a barbell to my chest on incline naturally. Not without alot of shoulder pain, chest tightness. Its like a bench shirt effect in a way. My chest is so tight that the reflex will hold hundreds of pounds on its own.

Appreciate the inspiration

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT BROTHER!!

Great post. Appreciate the feedback. This is exactly why I joined this forum. Its very difficult to find like minded masochists and extremists to share information, spread fire .

Completely agree brother. Its a mental thing for me. Ive been getting so close to 20 inch arms that its very hard for me to justify losing the little muscle I have to lean out. I always told myself when I get some 23 inch arms maybe ill have a little muscle to spare. Of course nothing is ever good enough. I should just fucking do it. Now with slower metabolism Im not sure the best way to go about it. Luckily I regain muscle fairly quick these days, with slow metabolism after 30. Id like to see if my health issues improve without the gut. Weight on organs. Tight throat and acid, etc. I have acid all the time and gag every day. Makes heavy eating much more intense and difficult. This has been new last few years and dont know if the low dose tramadol has aggravated it. No one has a clear answer. One doc said my neck is too thick. However my neck was 18 inches back in 2004 , no issues.

Maybe some thick bar work would be good. Better for hands and wrists? Maybe i can get some kind of attachment. I thought about that before. Cant even do push ups because of the wrist bending back. Hands and wrists have gotten real shitty. Im glad I can still fucking KILL some shit when I wrap up and stick to specific movements like you said. Ive had to use only very specific angles but ive adapted so far. Alot of strange issues. Cant even lower a barbell to my chest on incline naturally. Not without alot of shoulder pain, chest tightness. Its like a bench shirt effect in a way. My chest is so tight that the reflex will hold hundreds of pounds on its own.

Appreciate the inspiration

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT BROTHER!!

You have that killer instinct bro just need a little bit of that toughness to watch the diet .
You will have the look that matches your intensity:lightbulb:

I am no where near a pro though i was 220 with more body fat (benched 530 raw and a 615 shirt bench in 99) Concentrated on eating and yes smarter routines and aas cycles and @ 5ft 7 or 8 am a lttle bit over 240 pounds and less fat.
I must confess i loved that death training(lol) but a little bit more volume it kinda fit the last few pieses of the puzzle together.
Now my new goal is to hit the Master nationals when i can reach a nice (for me ) profitable 2 year of running my gym so i can say i had no excuses but maybe i needed better genitics (my wife says us men need a escape goat if our egos are bruised:eek::banghead::D

Last edited:
You have that killer instinct bro just need a little bit of that toughness to watch the diet .
You will have the look that matches your intensity:lightbulb:

I am no where near a pro though i was 220 with more body fat (benched 530 raw and a 615 shirt bench in 99) Concentrated on eating and yes smarter routines and aas cycles and @ 5ft 7 or 8 am a lttle bit over 240 pounds and less fat.
I must confess i loved that death training(lol) but a little bit more volume it kinda fit the last few pieses of the puzzle together.
Now my new goal is to hit the Master nationals when i can reach a nice (for me ) profitable 2 year of running my gym so i can say i had no excuses but maybe i needed better genitics (my wife says us men need a escape goat if our egos are bruised:eek::banghead::D

Appreciate that shit brother. Strong as fuck. Just need to put some of that intensity into staying with the diet. So accustomed to eating to gain size. Losing is always a mind fuck for me. I hate to eat so its easier for me in that regard. The loss of size is why I usually stop. One of these days ill just fucking go through with it.

Look thick as hell in the avatar.

KILL MASTERS!!

Hey bro have you ever had MRI/CT scan of your neck..?

I just found out my c5 c6 disk in my neck has been herniating into my spinal column this has been causing very similar issues as yours over the last 2 years.

The I had several x-rays that missed this issue and it wasnt until i got the above that the problem was found.

Unfortunately I will be going for disk fusion monday morning as the problem has gotten significantly worse

Hope things work out for you

I have maybe a 20 percent loss of feeling in both hands. Just feels very fuzzy in my hands, is best I can explain it. Also alot of wrist tightness and back of my hands hurt alot sometimes. Also the base of the palm gets alot of pain with pressing. Throbbing type pain in base of palm sometimes, not sharp. Back of hands can be sharper pain, and wrists.

Good to see what others are working around

KILLLLLLL!!

Hey bro have you ever had MRI/CT scan of your neck..?

I just found out my c5 c6 disk in my neck has been herniating into my spinal column this has been causing very similar issues as yours over the last 2 years.

The I had several x-rays that missed this issue and it wasnt until i got the above that the problem was found.

Unfortunately I will be going for disk fusion monday morning as the problem has gotten significantly worse

Hope things work out for you

Appreciate the feedback brother

Yes Ive had MRIs done several times, along with nerve conductor tests done 3 times. The recent MRI did show a cervical herniation. A few doctors said that the herniation is too small to cause hand numbness but then recently when I got the nerve conduction test, it showed that the interferrance was around my neck. So I will go to a follow up appointment and see what further information they offer.

Can you elaborate more on your symptoms and how they got worse. You had 24/7 hand numbness in full hands? A weird sensation. Not full numbness but a loss of feeling overall. Did you lose grip or function? My grip is still unaffected as far as I can tell. Right now I think its mostly sensory.

I would likely wait for it to get as bad as possible before considering a spinal fusion. The person doing the test was saying maybe clean out some bone growths and spurs in my neck. But I dont know if thats even the case with me yet. Ill see what comes next.

Good luck with your recovery, and thanks again

KILL THAT SHIT !!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views