over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DEBATE HOW BIG IS FINNALY ENOUGH

mature muscle

Registered
I know for myself that's a hard thing to reach but for Evey 10lbs a gain it takes months to adjust to that weight. weather its fat or muscle you are still working hard to support it. so when do you get to the point that's enough.

Im 27 5'9 222lbs. Around 7-8% and I can say after 10+ years of working out I finally feel I'm where I want to be at. I used to want to get to 240+ but I remember at 230 I could barely breath and I was wore out after walking a flight of stairs. Everyone is different though. For the summer I'm going to try and shave a couple percent off but it will be super tough. I don't take any cutters.

I don't know how this topic could ever be debated. This is such an individual thing that there is right or wrong answer. I would say that one's size should be determined by one's health(blood tests, etc).

Well, we know how BIG some of us (mankind) can get when we train religiously, eat enough food to kill a horse and take boatloads of juice. I think the next paradigm shift in bodybuilding should be to see how freaky huge we can get, naturally. A revolution of sorts. Get back to where we began. Just a thought.

As big as you can get and maintain, while still staying healthy...

i like that idea, kingpeon. i've often wondered how that would all play out.

To each their own, but i happen to not really like the 'natural look' of natural bodybuilders. A compromise of sorts could be not allowing any 'unnatural' hormones (i.e - hormones not produced in the human body: tren, dbol, winny, etc), thus narrowing the only steroid option to testosterone. i wonder how amazing a bodybuilder could become if you could only use test pre-contest. idk...just another idea to play with.

i will let you know when i get there. Weighed myself today and am sitting at 234 at midget height. I still think i look striny, so i will re-evaluate when i get bigger=-)

I've finally decided at a point I'd like to stop at. 6 foot 225lbs at around 7% bodyfat. Right now at 217lbs at 11-12% body fat, so I'm really not too far from my ultimate goal. Basically just lose another 6-8lbs of fat and add another 15lbs of LBM. I think at my height that amount of muscle and that bodyfat would be perfect, not too big, not too small, look defined and not too hard on my body to be at that weight.

A subjective answer that cannot be objectively answered. Ya gotta go with what works for you.

I am 6'6 and anything around 290 is to much for me get winded all the time can mantain 280 with abs at 10% year round at 200mg a week trt but off everything i walk around at 260 around same bf

I think you're too big when you can't reach around to wipe your own ass, or cant bend over to put on socks lol

I think you're too big when you can't reach around to wipe your own ass, or cant bend over to put on socks lol

Years ago I thought this was a joke. At my current size though I'm having alot of difficulty with both of these. I'm a pretty lean 265 at 5'9. This is the biggest I've ever been in this shape and I believe the biggest I can get. I'm going to compete this season all out and then decide if I want to compete any longer.

I know for myself that's a hard thing to reach but for Evey 10lbs a gain it takes months to adjust to that weight. weather its fat or muscle you are still working hard to support it. so when do you get to the point that's enough.

Seems like im never big enough lol! That the question.....at what point is it enough? me....i tell myself never:D

at 6 6.. 325... my knees ache... its a lot of weight to carry.. even if it is mostly muscle....

I think when you have to pay for two airline seats whenever you travel that you have arrived. When the shoulders span every bit of two seats you are big enough :eek:

quick list

When women truly think your nasty looking. When your unable to play any sports. When even your boys are like dude enough is enough. When everyone looks at you with aw for a sec. and shake their head the next sec. When you yourself know your not really that healthy at the moment. When your a TSA (scum program anyways) won't allow you to pass the first gates....:star-:ars

Just quick thoughts.

But yes, the not being able to wipe or get a full body shower in--- then dude...enough.....only reason to do this is if your getting paid..haha:cool:

I don't know too big yet, last year I was 202lbs @ 5-4 with a 500+ lb dead lift and I still am working at getting bigger.
I'm not sure when I will stop trying to do more.

JP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity