over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

debating rHGH to use or not to use

superjuicemonkey

Newbies
to give you a little background on me, i started rHGH on june 5th of this year with 2 kits of blue tops. after i finished those 2 kits i started using hyge and i am about halfway through my kit (100iu's used 100iu's still to go). i have never used steroids or rHGH or anything else before june 5th of this year. i have added in T4 with the hyges at 25mcgs per day (i read the T4 and rHGH are very good synergistically). i took some sustanon along with the rHGH but only for like 2 weeks just to see how much better it would make the rHGH work. i was only taking 1cc or about 250mg's per week of sustanon though, so it wasnt a lot. i felt a big big difference from taking both the sustanon and rHGH together. pretty much all the rHGH i have taken has been by itself and not with steroids.

i am NOT seeing dramatic results from the use of the rHGH. i am taking 8iu's every 4 days, usually IM post workout. my diet is just ok. i am not really eating clean but i am not eating horrible.

how important is taking rHGH and steroids at the same time? is it a MUST that i take both of them? should i come off steroids for a short time and continue taking rHGH alone? will rHGH not really work if i am not on steroids?

so i am debating on just stopping the rHGH after this last hyge kit runs out because i have not seen great results from it and its really expensive.

what should i do? should i up the dosing of the rHGH? should i up the dose of the steroids? OR........ should i not waste my time the rHGH and just focus on taking only steroids?

i dont wanna cut myself short , maybe the rHGH is just now starting to kick in to the full effects and then i stop taking it and i would be screwing myself.

sorry its long winded.

Give the hgh a chance. 6 months bro. Im takin 500mg of sus/week been on he hgh for less than a month nothing yet. Its a long term investment and will pay off great results with some patience! How old are you?

What are you trying to achieve with the GH? What did you think it was going to do for you by itself? These are important questions and I think you have made some very wrong assumptions about what GH will do. I get the impression that you thought GH alone would put some serious muscle one you. The way you are using it one would think that you are just trying to loose fat but then you stated that you aren't eating very clean, so I'm confused.:confused: Also, this is a very beginner topic and I know if you searched on this site you would find a lot of information. Best of luck!

How did you come up with the dosing schedule of 8ius every 4 days?

To be honest with you sir, I would just stop everything you're doing and do a ish-load of research. There are a lot of things you're doing that are just questionable, including taking 250mg Sustanon just to see how it works with the GH especially if that is your first exposure to AAS. Did you plan on taking it for more than 2 weeks? Not a good idea to pump up your test levels, drive down your natural, and then just come off cold before the sustanon really has had any chance to do anything substantial.

Seriously, just put everything down and read, read, read. I'm glad you decided to ask questions here, but you truly should have done that first before you started whatever protocol/cycle you're attempting to do. Be smart.

Agree with above posts. after months of research for ME i decided 500mg of tes- sus for now plus move up to 4 iu first thing in morning best for me. will be on HGH for life and the ancillaries will vary. Been on and off gear for over 20 years but JUST started the G after months of reading here. Great posts and info. Make sure you taking what YOU need not someone elses goals. YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY RESULTS FROM THE HGH FOR 6 MONTHS. Its gotta be a long term investment. Until they bury my ass I will be on HGH every day. But that is what I feel what works best for me. Assess your goals and go from there. I personally take for anti aging type of results. Im 42 5-6% fat. You may be taking for other purposes. Research brotha. Here and everywhere. Its your body and ya only got one. Do It right.

Main postive thing HGH did for me was bodyfat loss and being able to keep myself around 8-9% or so with very little effort. I could eat just about anything and stay lean. I dont think it really helped me build much muscle though.

Main postive thing HGH did for me was bodyfat loss and being able to keep myself around 8-9% or so with very little effort. I could eat just about anything and stay lean. I dont think it really helped me build much muscle though.

But it sure helped those muscles show through!

hey thanks for the responses guys. sorry for long delay, i dont have access to a computer all the time, none at work where i work long hours, kids at home you know the usual.
i wanted to take some sort of performance enhancer, and for a long time i was not willing to take steroids. i did think that rHGH would work and do something to benefit me. i have read a lot about the health benefits of it and good for the joints and lower blood pressure and shit like that. i actually have posted these questions on other boards and never really got a favorable response. now that i have a little experience with this kinda stuff i can elaborate a bit more now.
i read that rHGH will knock the fat off easily and will stay off. that has not happened yet, not even close. i am pretty sure i do have legit gear too if anyone's questioning that. i ordered it from a site that is highly recommended on outlawmuscle.com. someone at the gym originally told me about this website i bought from as being definitely legit, then i found outlawmuscle, not vise versa. other people have ordered from this site before and they gave me the good to go on it.
thats one of my other problems too is i really wanna order from a the sources on ads page at the top, but its all what i am reading on the internet. the prices i have seen on the ads on this site are a lot better on some items i am interested in buying. i am mainly just looking at the place i can get the best price on gear (maybe someone can PM place for best prices).
i wanna get into primobolan depot, i have read that is the safest steroid made. i just dont wanna get fucked up on this stuff , because it is really mentally addicting. i gave it a 2 week run and holly shit it felt really good. mental clarity is insane, sleep is way better. i guess this is why people preach why steroids can be bad, its because they really do work and work really well. its like the fountain of youth. people say HGH is the fountain of youth, i say bullshit , steroids are the fountain of youth! i literally feel like i dont want to leave the gym. i could train for 5 hours a day, if i could stay that long.
i think J_Diggs said it right , i do need to do way more research. i have actually injured my knees because i trained too hard. i am focused only on joint strength and overall strength. whith that said , people have told he deca is best for joints. some places i have seen say deca is rather safe, others say deca can lead to other problems.
i do not care at all about building muscle. i do strength endurance oriented sports. i am not interested in the way i look. granted if i can loose some belly fat, that would be great too. i also was interested in EPO a lot. EPO would be perfect for what i do, but thats even more risky from what i am reading. on the other hand other people have said that its rather safe, so i am not sure.

How did you come up with the dosing schedule of 8ius every 4 days?

sorry forgot to mention in my previous post. i read about the way to take hgh form this site muscle-core.com. i cant remember how i found that site. they talk about taking hgh on different days instead of everyday like i was doing at first. it says that hgh usually is done is spurts and usually not done everyday, you get releases of hgh every so often compared to everyday. so the technique is to take it in larger doses less frequently. i figures the most common way to take hgh is 2 iu's everyday. so i figured why not take the same amount but in lump sums at optimal times, hence right after a workout before eating postworkout meal. it said that it kinda goes by how much hgh you take (total iu's) in a week, and not so much the frequency. i guess this is how this idea about taking like 20 iu's then 30iu's all in one week and you're done for the month, or something like that came from that i read on this site.

sorry forgot to mention in my previous post. i read about the way to take hgh form this site muscle-core.com. i cant remember how i found that site. they talk about taking hgh on different days instead of everyday like i was doing at first. it says that hgh usually is done is spurts and usually not done everyday, you get releases of hgh every so often compared to everyday. so the technique is to take it in larger doses less frequently. i figures the most common way to take hgh is 2 iu's everyday. so i figured why not take the same amount but in lump sums at optimal times, hence right after a workout before eating postworkout meal. it said that it kinda goes by how much hgh you take (total iu's) in a week, and not so much the frequency. i guess this is how this idea about taking like 20 iu's then 30iu's all in one week and you're done for the month, or something like that came from that i read on this site.

I always got fat reduction on daily use. 8 ius every 4 days is not a lot. I did 8ius a day 3 x a week, and I much preferred daily at 2-3 ius a day. Results for me on daily are the way to go.

Last edited:
be aware that combining AAS and GH will increase risks of heart enlargement which can be very dangerous. Either alone won't be bad but together they have a synergistic effect on the heart :\

yeah that would be dangerous if the damn GH i have actually works. thats what i am trying to say , its not working...... yet. but is been since june 5th , you'd think it would have started doing its job by now right?

do i need to take more gh then what i am taking?

yeah that would be dangerous if the damn GH i have actually works. thats what i am trying to say , its not working...... yet. but is been since june 5th , you'd think it would have started doing its job by now right?

do i need to take more gh then what i am taking?

Seriously, trying going daily at 3.3ius a day. If you don't notice, something doing that after a couple of months then I would say somthings wrong. I think the 8ius every 4 days is a waste of time. What do you have to loose doing it daily for awhile.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws