over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca 600

pahlevan

Registered
Anyone tried Deca @ 600 mg/ml? Ive never seen it in that strength.
I also saw they had EQ @ 500 mg!!

Anyone tried Deca @ 600 mg/ml? Ive never seen it in that strength.
I also saw they had EQ @ 500 mg!!

Ive used eq at 600mgs with no issues...minor pip....but the highest ive ever seen deca is 300

Never tried, don't really want to.

If someone gave this to me, I'd cut it in half.

What's next? 1g/ml? Might as well puncture a whole in your body with a knife and shove the powder in there.

Why would you need 600mg? I would go with 250-300mg deca shot twice a week. I see no reason to use 600mg/ml gear, I don't like shooting large amount of hormone in one area. You have to think about the injection. Just because 600mg holds doesn't mean it should be injected. Just my 2 cents.

Why would you need 600mg? I would go with 250-300mg deca shot twice a week. I see no reason to use 600mg/ml gear, I don't like shooting large amount of hormone in one area. You have to think about the injection. Just because 600mg holds doesn't mean it should be injected. Just my 2 cents.

I don't take high mg shots anymore. I always split them up in a pain with something else. Like Rambo said, split it in half.

Half a cc of deca and half of test, or whatever else and you're good in a slin pin.

One will get a higher blood saturation from half a cc of 600 compared to 1 cc of 300. Same goes for any mig gear better saturation from 200 than two pins of 100.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

One will get a higher blood saturation from half a cc of 600 compared to 1 cc of 300. Same goes for any mig gear better saturation from 200 than two pins of 100.

What do you mean better saturation? 200mg is 200mg whether it is 1ml or 2ml makes no difference as far as I know.

What do you mean better saturation? 200mg is 200mg whether it is 1ml or 2ml makes no difference as far as I know.
It makes a great difference as well as carryer oil, ester and location of pin. I'll look back and find the lit, it will take a while may be in the morning.

Ok, I'm interested to check it out. Thanks.
Sorry about the article, it's medical lit, there is a much better study though it is protected/encrypted. This is a credible article and u can find the full study on the net 4 free, pier sighted, medically published.
Not only does higher concentration of compound to volume of carrier lead to a better plasma concentration of compound, glut shot yields 50% higher plasma concentration of compound than delt administration and longer esters are more effective/efficient.
To b fair at what point would concentration to volume hinder absorbtion? This has not been answered yet but it is certain that a 300 mig preparation leads to better saturation of compound to plasma than 2.5cc of 200.
Hope it helps, if u r not convinced there r more studies with different products, pier reviewed and medically published.

Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in oil vehicle: effects of ester, injection site and injection volume.

Minto CF1, Howe C, Wishart S, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ.

Author information

Abstract

We studied healthy men who underwent blood sampling for plasma nandrolone, testosterone and inhibin measurements before and for 32 days after a single i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone ester in arachis oil. Twenty-three men were randomized into groups receiving nandrolone phenylpropionate (group 1, n = 7) or nandrolone decanoate (group 2, n = 6) injected into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle or nandrolone decanoate in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle injected into either the gluteal (group 3, n = 5) or deltoid (group 4, n = 5) muscles. Plasma nandrolone, testosterone and inhibin concentrations were analyzed by a mixed-effects indirect response model. Plasma nandrolone concentrations were influenced (P < .001) by different esters and injection sites, with higher and earlier peaks with the phenylpropionate ester, compared with the decanoate ester. After nandrolone decanoate injection, the highest bioavailability and peak nandrolone levels were observed with the 1-ml gluteal injection. Plasma testosterone concentrations were also influenced (P < .001) by the ester and injection site, with the most rapid, but briefest, suppression being due to the phenylpropionate ester, whereas the most sustained suppression was achieved with the 1-ml gluteal injection. Plasma inhibin concentrations were also significantly influenced by injection volume and site, with the lowest nadir occurring after the nandrolone decanoate 1-ml gluteal injection. Thus, the bioavailability and physiological effects of a nandrolone ester in an oil vehicle are greatest when the ester is injected in a small (1 ml vs. 4 ml) volume and into the gluteal vs. deltoid muscle. We conclude that the side-chain ester and the injection site and volume influence the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in an oil vehicle in men.

One other thought on high mig preparations and not trying 2 go political but trump declaring a state of emergency with the opoid crysis has already begun diruptions in supply chains of steroids into the u.s.. U probably have not been effected yet because funds were being allocated about three weeks ago with the process just beginning to take effect. Package seizures are exponentially increasing as I write and will continue to do so this effect may be permanent and will be similar to Australia's. China is one of the most scrutinized country's for packages destin 4 the u.s.
Now I'm going fucking political, this entire idea is a ploy for trump to work with and further secure the monopoly pharmaceutical companies hold on the American people by cutting off our ability to purchase hi quality....... imho.
Hi mig solutions are smaller and contain more product which is a great idea at the present time, they are more efficient ( in effect) and discreet as well. Get ur shit packed up TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT cause its fixing to hit the fucking fan {; (

Here's a graph comparing injection site and mg/mL concentrations.

Attachments

• nandromol.jpg
    nandromol.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 75
Is Miglyol used?
this supposedly allows higher mg per ml as well as makes super thin gear (like 27-30 gauge needle thin)

I really like the graph, what is your idea behind it, or on the subject of volume and dilution?

Is Miglyol used?
this supposedly allows higher mg per ml as well as makes super thin gear (like 27-30 gauge needle thin)
I have gear made with miglyol but just from personal experience I prefer the thick bro vegetable oil shit, I don't know if the migs r higher (no way to test) in the bro juice or if the oil is that much difference in dispersion but it seems with black market name brand or local the effects of the thicker oils are profound. Oil does play a role in dispersion but it seams it could not be that much?

Is Miglyol used?
I have both, local and name brand like vermodje that is thick and strong and other manufacturers that r thick, thick local and thin. I have no doubt in there lagitmacy but over and over the sludge is better in effect. I'll take the thick shit I can hardly load in2 a 25 gage. Maby it's just all in my head, but I think not.

I really like the graph, what is your idea behind it, or on the subject of volume and dilution?

Not my creation but it shows how blood flow through the muscle affects the release into the blood stream. Also the total dose is 100mg in all tests but the concentration (mg/mL) changed and this too affects the release rate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear