over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca absolete in injury prevention copared to Gh/peps

TallMan

Registered
I always take 100mg deca with nu cycles to prevent tears from becoming to string to fast, but currently I'm taking peptides and have a high Igf1 blood value. Will the peptides also prevent injury like deca does or is it still adviseable to take some deca when youre powerlifting?

I need to read the full text but it looks like nandrolone increases collagen for only a few days and then evens out. GH seems to keep working.

Abstract
Recombinant human growth hormone and nandrolone phenylpropionate are two different anabolic agents. This study was designed to investigate the effects of these anabolic agents on the healing of ischemie colon anastomosis in rats. METHODS: Seventy adult male Wistar rats were divided into five groups (n = 14). Group I was the sham laparotomy group. In the other groups, surgical procedures consisting of transsection and anastomosis were made at a distance 3 cm from the peritoneal reflection. Group II was the nonischemic control group. Ischemie colon model was produced in the remaining groups. Group III was the untreated control group. Groups IV and V received recombinant human growth hormone and nandrolone phenylpropionate, respectively. Bursting pressure and hydroxyproline levels were measured on the third and seventh postoperative days to evaluate anastomotic healing. RESULTS: Recombinant human growth hormone increased both collagen deposition and bursting pressure significantly at postoperative Days 3 and 7 compared with the sham and untreated control groups (P < 0.005). When compared with the untreated control, nandrolone phenylpropionate significantly increased collagen deposition at postoperative Days 3 and 7 (P < 0.005) and bursting pressure only at postoperative Day 3 (P < 0.005). CONCLUSIONS: Recombinant human growth hormone has more favorable therapeutic effects on the healing of ischemie colonie anastomoses than nandrolone phenylpropionate. Recombinant human growth hormone also improves healing of nonischemic colonie anastomosis.

I always take 100mg deca with nu cycles to prevent tears from becoming to string to fast, but currently I'm taking peptides and have a high Igf1 blood value. Will the peptides also prevent injury like deca does or is it still adviseable to take some deca when youre powerlifting?

U expect 100mgs of deca to do wonders ? Don't discredit deca people who know how to use deca generally use 300-900mgs of it for 12 weeks for full results, and yes igf does create new tendon and joint tissue for repair, but that doesn't make deca obsolete IF you used it properly, with deca alone I never have problems at 300-600mgs and with igf I can nearly punish my joints without having to worry

U expect 100mgs of deca to do wonders ? Don't discredit deca people who know how to use deca generally use 300-900mgs of it for 12 weeks for full results, and yes igf does create new tendon and joint tissue for repair, but that doesn't make deca obsolete IF you used it properly, with deca alone I never have problems at 300-600mgs and with igf I can nearly punish my joints without having to worry

I only expect some collagen synthesis from 100mgs, not the full results like mass building.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws