over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca and EQ?

carneasada

Newbies
Has anybody noticed any additional benefit from running both EQ and Deca together rather than running just one of an equal dose?

say.
500mg, test 500mg deca, 500mg EQ

vs

500 test, 1000mg EQ or Deca

Thanks bros..

Has anybody noticed any additional benefit from running both EQ and Deca together rather than running just one of an equal dose?

say.
500mg, test 500mg deca, 500mg EQ

vs

500 test, 1000mg EQ or Deca

Thanks bros..

Well, overall I always felt like I got better quality results from using EQ so I would use nothing but EQ. Since I am so big on EQ, I would tell you if you want to run Deca then run it at a lower dose along with some EQ. The 500mg/500mg split of deca and EQ would be superior to the 1g of deca IMO. For me deca just made me bloated and I had zero vascularity. The EQ to me gave similar results to tren, not as much weight gain but as hard as nails and vascular. If youre dead set on running 1 gram of that kind of gear and want to use both I would go with a 750 EQ/250 Deca split.

Last edited:
Deca is over-rated, its like sustanon...its the first roid we used cuz we could actually get it. I like Eq., exept for anxiety at high doses. But i hate Decca dick, if u know what i mean. I'd run test and eq, but eq. should be run for min 12 weeks. good luck!

Well, overall I always felt like I got better quality results from using EQ so I would use nothing but EQ. Since I am so big on EQ, I would tell you if you want to run Deca then run it at a lower dose along with some EQ. The 500mg/500mg split of deca and EQ would be superior to the 1g of deca IMO. For me deca just made me bloated and I had zero vascularity. The EQ to me gave similar results to tren, not as much weight gain but as hard as nails and vascular. If youre dead set on running 1 gram of that kind of gear and want to use both I would go with a 750 EQ/250 Deca split.

I agree as I've run them together a few times and separate a few times eq higher than deca dose and test I like to keep higher than everything else I run, I don t get deca dick cuz I keep my test higher, I agree eq can cause anxiety in some usually after a few weeks it goes away as ur appt increases and deca is nothing like sustanon IMO

Last edited:
EQ works better and less harmful to the body... Get done eq acetate and undecylanthe and mix them.... Unique results u will get

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Deca is over-rated, its like sustanon...its the first roid we used cuz we could actually get it. I like Eq., exept for anxiety at high doses. But i hate Decca dick, if u know what i mean. I'd run test and eq, but eq. should be run for min 12 weeks. good luck!

Heck, back in the late 90s when I was first using steroids I would run nothing but EQ cycles for 10 weeks only. I would put on a good quality 10 lbs by end of the cycle. No bloat , hard and vascular. 10 weeks was all I needed and I cuold feel the effects within 7 days max. I was using a brand called Ganabol that came from South America, I think it was 100 mg/ml or it might have even been just 50mg/ml. I would use 600 mg/week max and thats it.

What about hematocrit with high eq dosage / cycle length. How should I combat that? Stay hydrated and monitor BP?

Thanks bros

Vet Grade EQ at 600mg or top UGL EQ at 900mg
NPP not Deca at 600mg too

Kill it.

What about hematocrit with high eq dosage / cycle length. How should I combat that? Stay hydrated and monitor BP?

Thanks bros

Keep the cycle to no more than 12 weeks and remember that all steroids raise hematocrit to some degree so its the total steroid dose youre taking. Staying hydrated will help. Monitoring BP is important for health reasons but it will tell you nothing about your hematocrit. Youll want to get a periodic CBC done to see where its at. I would do a cbc the last week youre on the steroids to see just how bad it got and then do another one after youve been off everytihng for awhile and you want to go back on again. Make sure its back down to safe level. give blood if you must to get it down, during and after cycles.

They do sell hemoglobin meters online that you can buy, i bought one and it worked well. i used to test mine once a week if I was having truobles with hgb.

Alright bros...
1-12 test e 250 eod
1-12 eq 300 eod
1-12 NPP 100 eod
1-12 aromasin 10 mg a day

Fish oil, Hawthorne extract, cla, multi vitamin, 81mg asprin throughout..

Solid?

Alright bros...
1-12 test e 250 eod
1-12 eq 300 eod
1-12 NPP 100 eod
1-12 aromasin 10 mg a day

Fish oil, Hawthorne extract, cla, multi vitamin, 81mg asprin throughout..

Solid?

Should make some good gains off that if its all good gear and you train hard/eat right and get plenty of rest.

EQ works better and less harmful to the body... Get done eq acetate and undecylanthe and mix them.... Unique results u will get

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ARL has a nice tri-bold blend that would cover that.:cool:

Heck, back in the late 90s when I was first using steroids I would run nothing but EQ cycles for 10 weeks only. I would put on a good quality 10 lbs by end of the cycle. No bloat , hard and vascular. 10 weeks was all I needed and I cuold feel the effects within 7 days max. I was using a brand called Ganabol that came from South America, I think it was 100 mg/ml or it might have even been just 50mg/ml. I would use 600 mg/week max and thats it.
Maldorf any sex drive issues running it alone.

Maldorf any sex drive issues running it alone.

I dont remember having any, so if I had some it must have not been bad. This was back in the late 90s, so its been about 15 yrs or so. Back then I was married but we had no kids, so we were having sex on a regular basis!

Knowing what I know now, I would advise to run at least an HRT dose of test with the EQ since it should shut down your own production some. A min of 100 mg/wk test cyp, I would probably go with 150-200 mg.

Last edited:
I dont remember having any, so if I had some it must have not been bad. This was back in the late 90s, so its been about 15 yrs or so. Back then I was married but we had no kids, so we were having sex on a regular basis!

Knowing what I know now, I would advise to run at least an HRT dose of test with the EQ since it should shut down your own production some. A min of 100 mg/wk test cyp, I would probably go with 150-200 mg.
Thanks bud i.m already running the test at 125. but i,m going to try it alone can always add it back in. or add in 50mg of tren. that stuff puts my sex drive in over drive.

It used to be gym knowledge back in the day that it was a waste to run them together because both are more anabolic than androgenic in nature so it would be just overkill. Many bodybuilders generally used one or the other. Then internet knowledge spread and people started using them togethr and posted how great results they were getting and now it has become more acceptable. However I still dont see the point. In the end in my opinion it does just become overkill. Choose one or the other. I just dont really see the point but then again I subscribe to the old school where less is more. But hey thats just me.

Ive ran together, never will again because as said above, its useless... would get same results from one of them alone

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws