over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca and Lab test for Testosterone

GeoBob

Banned
Does anyone know if Deca will raise your lab numbers for total testosterone. I have to give my TRT doc some lab work before he will renew my HCG scrip as well as my topical test. I just found out today that he wanted the new blood work and I just did my second Test cyc 125mg and Deca 150 mg injection. I did the first one on Saturday. I knew I should have waited and had my blood work done first.

I am thinking now I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks for my test levels to come down before giving that blood sample and that means postponing this cycle another couple of weeks and we all know how much we want to do that. I guess I'm going to pay the price for impatience.

I know the test c will come down over the next week but I don't know much about the DECA. I suspect it will not even show up in the testosterone testing but I do think it sticks around longer.

I did go ahead and order my own test from Private MD Labs so I can get an idea where the testosterone levels are at next week.

Of coarse I could run down the lab today and have them draw a sample and hope they testosterone levels have not come up yet. Saturday evening was the first injection and this morning was the second.

Any thoughts on that idea. If I do that, the results go in to my docs office so no chance of holding those results back.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, So Deca won't show up on a lab analysis as an inflated total testosterone value. That is good to know.

Now I just have to think about how long it will take for the two doses of 125 mg of test cyp to peak and then come down to something reasonable.

I have seen the curves showing why not to inject your entire weeks TRT dose at once or even an entire months worth. I have heard of doctors giving injections on a monthly basis.

I was thinking of asking the lab to pull the sample I requested and sample for my doc and have them hold the one for my doc until I see the results from my request. I will have to see if they can do that.

I guess this means I can keep up with the Deca injections for now and just hold off on the test injections until after I get some reasonable lab results. I think the last time I had my TRT level check it was 733 ng/dL. Given that the range is 199-1586 I may not have an issue if I wait a few days. I cant imagine (2) 125 mg doses will blow my levels to high for too long.

This is assuming your deca is pure and not mixed with test. Unless you REALLY trust your source, you can never be 100%sure.

Last edited:
Deca should not give a false positive for test, but who knows whats really in the vial.

Just skip the next shot, within a few days your levels will drop significantly.

But if your doctor is semi competent he will see your free test will be incredibly high and I've seen primary care docs giving TRT lower your dose for that alone depending how high it comes back he will know you are using something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if your doctor is semi competent he will see your free test will be incredibly high and I've seen primary care docs giving TRT lower your dose for that alone depending how high it comes back he will know you are using something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your saying that the Deca would not show up as testosterone but my Free testosterone numbers will be inflated from being on the Deca. I was unaware that products other than testosterone would increase your free testosterone numbers.

wait 1 week after last shot go give blood test level should be low normal and maybe he'll up your dose or put you on injectable. when on trt might be best to only add in other things not test

dont use the cream he gave you!

wait 1 week after last shot go give blood test level should be low normal and maybe he'll up your dose or put you on injectable. when on trt might be best to only add in other things not test

dont use the cream he gave you!

Clearly one week has not been long enough since I have not injected any test for a month and have not been using the topical either. It was 10 days since I injected the Deca when I gave my last blood sample and it was <1500.

The labmax people say there should be a very clear difference in the test results for the test vs the Deca so that is the next step. I really cannot believe my total testosterone is going to be above <1500 a month after my last injection. There has to be some testosterone in the Deca. I have also been off my EOD HCG injection for a month. My natural testosterone numbers are below 100 so that elevated lab result is coming from something. I'll test the deca and let my blood levels drop then start just the daca and see if the testosterone blood levels come up. That will be the sure test.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws