over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca as base in cycle !?!?

I recently joined a group that's touting the benefits of using high dose deca in place of test during cycle.Stating that test has more sides and only water weight gain.I myself always have included test with no sides whatsoever.Just wanted to know if theres any truth to this or maybe just a fad that has gotten outta control. I believe in the old saying test is best and when all else fails up the tren.Id appreciate the feedback

The group said not all right , suing the DECA will increase nitrogen retention
,not like the water weight ,it is lean muscle , u can try ,but a fixed TRT will be fine.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is nothing new. Guys were using deca as their base for many years. There are pro's and con's like with most aas cyclea (especially if using higher doses). I plan to use 1.5g deca only in the winter. I will log it like I always do (blood work included).

yep was just going to add that people discouraging others to use test is an old skool thing....it has been perceived in many circles as a "dirty drug" with a lot of side effects. Personally for me I think testosterone does get a little out of hand when dose increases above 350mg/week and then a lot of ancillaries are needed to control the negatives. Around 300-350mg/week I only need a small dose of AI sprinkled through the week (6.25mg aromasin 3x/week) and a very small dose of nolva 2/week around 10mg/dose and the hormone is virtually side effect free then as long as dose is not increased.

I ran a deca/dbol only cycle when I was younger and by 2 months in my sex drive was not functioning.

I've always wanted to blast 1g NPP for 8-10 weeks but I've always been too chicken

Man you guys beat the shit out of these threads..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca dick , much of the time, is when one uses test with deca and estro levels increase which magnify progest issue.. And not in a good way.. Deca used to used as a base by many " old timers" and golden age competitors.. Many considered test a dirty drug.. So deca was used along side dbol.. Winny.. And a few others.. One of the best cycles I ever did ( cosmetically) was 600 NPP , 40 mgs oral turinabol and 200 test CYP.. Good gains .. No real dick issues..

Deca dick , much of the time, is when one uses test with deca and estro levels increase which magnify progest issue.. And not in a good way.. Deca used to used as a base by many " old timers" and golden age competitors.. Many considered test a dirty drug.. So deca was used along side dbol.. Winny.. And a few others.. One of the best cycles I ever did ( cosmetically) was 600 NPP , 40 mgs oral turinabol and 200 test CYP.. Good gains .. No real dick issues..

Years ago I ran 300mg test and 750mg deca then 750mg deca and 300mg test and I much preferred the later. I haven't experimented too much in similar ways but have used both in cycles many times at various doses. I also feel crap on high test (1g-1.5g) even if it is a standalone compound. Again it will be 1g deca and move up from there (thinking maybe 1.5g). I may add in an oral and will keep an eye on sex hormones through blood work.

For a long time, no one knew no thing about progesterone.

Literally, even women had problems with their birth control due to Progesterone-related issues. No body really cared how Progesterone functioned in your every day person.

You will need Progesterone if you ever have any chance at hyperplasia. That sort of action works a little more with HGF/c-met. Progesterone works with the Surface, and new muscle cells need their own "skin." Pump the RAS.

Yeah I think that's where this Taiean guy is basing off this cycle advice using deca as the old school guys did, which by many was deca and dbol with little to no gyno and acne.

This group is full of people that disagree with almost everything science tells us. It's gotten over the top stupid. Example - taurine is the most effective pct

LOL!

Dude I have did that deca shit by reading that group. It's another group called "cult" they preach deca solo.

Motherfucker deca fucked up my sex drive from last 8 months.

It has rendered me emotionally flat. I don't feel any emotions no happiness sadness pleasure nothing.
The bro science on the group that tells that earthen causes libido issues is also stupidity.

I am using gear from last 2.2 years. Never had any issues. It's deca that I can't tolerate even in small amounts.

I have had gear from pharmacy even hplc it and still idiots on the group told mey gear is fake.

I have had perfect prolactin perfect e2 levels on deca but still libido issues.

I never needed any AI etc even on 1+ gram of testosterone (also from pharmacy)

Fuck the day I shot that shit in my body.

I have tried proviron hcg clomid.

Nothing works. I feel like an enuch. My gf is on the Verge of leaving me. My business is going down hill. I am under a lot of emotional turmoil.

The guys on the group are dicks . They banned me and deleted my post about deca giving me issues saying I was trying to discredit deca solo.

They don't accept that I have problems.

Kindly be very careful. If you can't tolerate deca then it will. Fuck you up.

And about that taurine bullshit. It does Jack shit as pct.

Honestly I am gonna give it 4 more months. If I can't recover I don't see any point in continuing to live such a life.
Fuck deca And fuck those idiots and fuck me for trying out that experiment.

I have gone from looking a good muscular 75kg to fat 83kg. And the worst part is I don't care. Not about sex about my work. It's like that switch is turned off.

I may very well have to killyself if I don't get cured.

No one will mourn my death I don't have a family except father and mother. No wife no kids to miss me.

You are 42 if you have kids and a family and a loving wife then for fucks sake think 10 times before doing that shit.

Cause if it doesn't work they will not help you. I don't wish what I am going through toy worst enemy

Peace

I'm going to be trying this experiment after my competition going into the off season. I have a ton of Balkan Deca so I know it's real and not cut with any test. I'm also going to take Dbol or Anadrol.

Dude I have did that deca shit by reading that group. It's another group called "cult" they preach deca solo.

It has rendered me emotionally flat. I don't feel any emotions no happiness sadness pleasure nothing.
The bro science on the group that tells that earthen causes libido issues is also stupidity.

I am using gear from last 2.2 years. Never had any issues. It's deca that I can't tolerate even in small amounts.

I have had gear from pharmacy even hplc it and still idiots on the group told mey gear is fake.

Nothing works. I feel like an enuch. My gf is on the Verge of leaving me. My business is going down hill. I am under a lot of emotional turmoil.

The guys on the group are dicks . They banned me and deleted my post about deca giving me issues saying I was trying to discredit deca solo.

Honestly I am gonna give it 4 more months. If I can't recover I don't see any point in continuing to live such a life.

I have gone from looking a good muscular 75kg to fat 83kg. And the worst part is I don't care. Not about sex about my work. It's like that switch is turned off.

No one will mourn my death I don't have a family except father and mother. No wife no kids to miss me.

You are 42 if you have kids and a family and a loving wife then for fucks sake think 10 times before doing that shit.

Cause if it doesn't work they will not help you. I don't wish what I am going through toy worst enemy

Peace

you sound depressed. depression is a dick killer. a quite effective one

I have lost my wife and unborn child 3 years back.

I want depressed then. My duck did not stop working then.

It's this stoopid deca

What most people fail to realize, including the stupid fucking "guru" on that video, is that deca, test, and estro, are only part of the equation, and the major contributor to deca dick is the conversion from nandrolone to dihydronandrolone, which attach to dht receptors in the penis and are much weaker than dht, so they will eventually give you a limp dick, test or no test. They also attach to the scalp, which can actually prevent some hair loss surprisingly. But it can take a while for that dihydronandrolone to clear those receptors, which is why you can hear guys complaining about dick problems a year after stopping. So deca alone is a bad idea, because at least with test, you'll still have some dht conversion, which may not stop limp noodle problems, but it can help given the length of time on and dosage.

Last edited:

Peace

With your issues, go see an Endocrinologist...stop screwing around!

Now everyone claims they were/are going to try this,,, lol. I ran 1.6g eq and 400mg mast once for 4 weeks or so. Didn't feel anything special. I much more enjoy test at 1g. Every great cycle I have had included a stout test base. I tried low test for a short period and wasn't a fan either. Test is king.

And we go back to what makes you famous in bodybuilding. Come at the crowd with something bizarre and different to garner the attention. Any of you guys want to make a name for yourself? Go on youtube and tell everyone you have the secret....its

a)2000 mg of primobolan a week
or
b) 20mg of dball taken every 5 hours (set alarm clock)
or
c) a compound named Substance X which you can only find at certain pharmacies in Mexico City (3 of them to be a fact)...its made by a special compounding pharmacy there and you know of 13 pros using it but you are going to keep them anonymous. Gains of 22lbs of LBM have been attained in 5 weeks. You are already in trouble for saying that much, you cant say much more (maybe later on)

just go with it....(you will be the new guru in no time)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws