over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca as base in cycle !?!?

And we go back to what makes you famous in bodybuilding. Come at the crowd with something bizarre and different to garner the attention. Any of you guys want to make a name for yourself? Go on youtube and tell everyone you have the secret....its

a)2000 mg of primobolan a week
or
b) 20mg of dball taken every 5 hours (set alarm clock)
or
c) a compound named Substance X which you can only find at certain pharmacies in Mexico City (3 of them to be a fact)...its made by a special compounding pharmacy there and you know of 13 pros using it but you are going to keep them anonymous. Gains of 22lbs of LBM have been attained in 5 weeks. You are already in trouble for saying that much, you cant say much more (maybe later on)

just go with it....(you will be the new guru in no time)

Get out of here Dante!

Nobody wants to hear the boring stuff of training heavy, eating progressively, and taking testosterone from you; nobody cares that you've turned hundreds if not thousands of guys into monsters according to their genetic blueprint :cool:

Jimmy Joe over there has tattoos, and 3 veins on his shoulder; he clearly knows what's up

It varies from person to person. Due to its side effect, as a base in cycle, maybe testosterone will be the first choice.

I recently joined a group that's touting the benefits of using high dose deca in place of test during cycle.Stating that test has more sides and only water weight gain.I myself always have included test with no sides whatsoever.Just wanted to know if theres any truth to this or maybe just a fad that has gotten outta control. I believe in the old saying test is best and when all else fails up the tren.Id appreciate the feedback

Hey, recently there was a video on YouTube of one of popular "gear coaches" who was preparing a young pro bber for shows, and he said they use test at only 300-500 mg a week , and the base was different everytime - Eq, Deca, or Primo at a much higher dose...can t give you much more info as who it was but the guy looked good, they were talking of the great results of using different med as a base every time... it is worth tring..one thing I ve learned in 19 y of juicing and training - everybody reacts different and u have to find what works best for you, this being said - i dont compete anymore at age 35 but i just experimenting with different meds. Before my ususal cycle all year long was a vry high dose of some kind of test and and dbal and tren, very effective but tren is screwing my kidneys up so i think im done with that thing, i used ans still used the vet stuff
(finaplix b4, componenent TH - extremely cheap bought domestically form a vet pharmacy) till last week when i saw my kidney results, at 1050 mg a week with 2-4 g a week of test a week, with 50-100 mg of dbal ED with good results , but mostly strength.....just now will start experimenting with nandrolone or EQ or Primo as a base and see what happens...

I know 2 people on another forum im on and they are running deca and the other is running deca and mast. This is being overseen by his doctor because test gives him to many sides because of estro. With deca its not as much. He has been getting labs every 3 weeks and they look great. Libido is great also he reports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner