over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca as base in cycle !?!?

ny2ncmuscle

Registered
I recently joined a group that's touting the benefits of using high dose deca in place of test during cycle.Stating that test has more sides and only water weight gain.I myself always have included test with no sides whatsoever.Just wanted to know if theres any truth to this or maybe just a fad that has gotten outta control. I believe in the old saying test is best and when all else fails up the tren.Id appreciate the feedback

I think at least for some health reasons it would be good to at least take a HRT dose of test each week because that is going to be suppressed by the deca. 100 mg/wk should do it.

In the past when I was young and didn't really know what I was doing I would run EQ and some dbol as a cycle. Also did nothing but tren a few times. Surprisingly I felt darn good each time and made good gains. Rationally it makes sense to take a HRT dose of test but empirically I found that it didn't really matter when I did it, and I felt good. I would error on the side of caution though and just take the 100 mg test cyp each week.

I agree....at my age I feel a weekly TRT dose is necessary.Even for that I was blasted for wanting to use test at all!! That's why I came here,Ive always got honest and knowledge based feedback.

I'm in that group and I'm gonna try it. Worst case scenario I get deca dick and have to add test.

Here's my experience and why I think it may work. A few blasts ago I had high quality test and deca I got cheap. It was probably half test. I ran 750 test and 500 deca, 12.5 Aromasin, prami. My libido was in the tank. Once a day was plenty and sometimes I did it just because I felt I should. Last blast I had the same test and I had real deca. I ran them both at 500. No prolactin control, just 12.5 Aromasin 3x ew. Libido was much much higher. Based on everything I've learned it should have been lower.

I'm not saying that guy's right, I'm just saying what if he's right?
I'm definitely not advising anyone to try this. I'm on trt, if it goes bad I add test and I'm gtg.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Deca's effects cardiovascularly might be the only reason why using it as a sole anabolic might be a bad idea long term.

Short term I don't think it'll make too much of a difference. If you can tolerate nandrolones, they work. If you can tolerate test, it works. If you can tolerate EQ, it works sometimes :p (according to little slice). Run whatever you like, and whatever your bloodwork allows you to run.

I try to stay open minded and considered trying it myself. Like you said if its not panning out just add test. He keeps mentioning the success of Danny Padilla running this type of cycle back in the 70s.My question is if it was so phenomenal why hasn't it caught on? Were talking 40 years ago....and this is the first Ive heard of it.

I recently joined a group that's touting the benefits of using high dose deca in place of test during cycle.Stating that test has more sides and only water weight gain.I myself always have included test with no sides whatsoever.Just wanted to know if theres any truth to this or maybe just a fad that has gotten outta control. I believe in the old saying test is best and when all else fails up the tren.Id appreciate the feedback

What do you mean you joined a group?

What do you consider "high dose" Deca?

Why are they stating that about test? What evidence is this claim based on?

Also, where are they getting that test has more sides and just water weight gains?

Truthfully, they sound inexperienced and foolish. I'd say even stupid but I don't want to start any name calling.

I also think you should already know the answers to those questions before you try any performance enhancing program.

Sorry if I sound like a Dick but this post is very amateurish. And doesn't make sense.

Deca alone is fine if you have the desire to just run that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/BC7_SY7Q9Vs

This guy says deca only at dosages of 800mg + a week. Claims no sexual sides due to estrogen conversation being low. Nandrolone is 11x more damaging to the vessels than test so not something you want to take long term or in high dosages.

I would urge the OP or anyone else that's going to try this to get blood work before you start, then every two weeks and run a log here.

Also to the OP, how long are you planning on running it?

There are a lot of other factors here for anyone wanting to try this...age, are you jumping straight from another cycle to this (how long and what compounds), etc.

Last edited:
I would never try deca only with ugl's. It is common practice to cut the more expensive deca power with test powder or in some cases use test power and sell it as deca. Great way to get gyno ! I found this out the hard way. I was trying low test , moderate deca at 350mgs and 500mgs respectfully. My nips started getting sore and I got a blood test and used steroid confirm.com. all roids show up on this urine test. Test levels off the chart, estrogen levels off the chart, I was using adex at 0.5mg every other day. The deca was test. That was the last ugl I have ever used. Shady business to make money. I tested various orals and they were always the cheapest one wonny and dbol. Bought var got winny. Bought tbol, got cheap dbol. Never again.

There's another school of thought emerging. It's called using MeNT as a base for your modeling career on celebrity instagram.

Othawise, PROGESTERONE. Use it for your body, but it's really superficial, even epidermal. Oh yah that hair thing too.

But I know that boogy man, I red a free paper once....Eleven Times!!! Nonsense.

I would never try deca only with ugl's. It is common practice to cut the more expensive deca power with test powder or in some cases use test power and sell it as deca. Great way to get gyno ! I found this out the hard way. I was trying low test , moderate deca at 350mgs and 500mgs respectfully. My nips started getting sore and I got a blood test and used steroid confirm.com. all roids show up on this urine test. Test levels off the chart, estrogen levels off the chart, I was using adex at 0.5mg every other day. The deca was test. That was the last ugl I have ever used. Shady business to make money. I tested various orals and they were always the cheapest one wonny and dbol. Bought var got winny. Bought tbol, got cheap dbol. Never again.

Maybe you should join Anasci and donate to the testing and you can see plenty of UGL gear testing good and a few bad ones

This is nothing new. Guys were using deca as their base for many years. There are pro's and con's like with most aas cyclea (especially if using higher doses). I plan to use 1.5g deca only in the winter. I will log it like I always do (blood work included).

Does this group acknowledge that nandrolone is 11x more damaging to the heart vessels than testosterone?
This group is full of people that disagree with almost everything science tells us. It's gotten over the top stupid. Example - taurine is the most effective pct

As far as the group goes ....Enhanced Atheletes is the name recommended by a friend. what I mean by high dose deca I mean replacing your test with deca (lets say 800 - 1000mgs a week) My first thought right off the bat at my age Deca dick....I was always told to run twice the test as deca to alleviate this.I just want to know if theres any validity to it whatsoever. Im trying to stay open minded

I'm in that group and I'm gonna try it. Worst case scenario I get deca dick and have to add test.

Here's my experience and why I think it may work. A few blasts ago I had high quality test and deca I got cheap. It was probably half test. I ran 750 test and 500 deca, 12.5 Aromasin, prami. My libido was in the tank. Once a day was plenty and sometimes I did it just because I felt I should. Last blast I had the same test and I had real deca. I ran them both at 500. No prolactin control, just 12.5 Aromasin 3x ew. Libido was much much higher. Based on everything I've learned it should have been lower.

I'm not saying that guy's right, I'm just saying what if he's right?
I'm definitely not advising anyone to try this. I'm on trt, if it goes bad I add test and I'm gtg.

Can I ask what guy, or group, or forum your speaking about? I honestly just wanted to read the reasoning on why "they" or "he" feels this would, could be beneficial. Personally it seems like its not the smartest thing to do in my opinion, but to each there own. *** if you don't want to openly post the person or "group", forum you can pm me. Thanks!

Check this enhanced altlete YouTube video out

https://youtu.be/fcmetbnPf2c

Basicly a "guru" is recommending to Tony that he runs 2g of deca only, deca converts 20% to test so that's enough for normal function, there's no need for any nolvadex or AI ect, hardly any sides like bloat, high blood pressure, muscle gains massive blah blah blah

It's interesting but I'd rather some one try first and report back haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity