over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca Durabolin for Patellar Tendonitis

Are you sure it is Patellar Tendonitis? Do you know what caused it? Have you had
an X-ray / MRI?

I had Prepatellar Bursitis (also called as Carpet Layer's Knee or Housemaid's Knee),
thought it was patellar tendonitis but my ortho doc, after x-rays decided, not if
memory serves. Don’t laugh . . . I got it from cleaning our hardwood floors on
my hands and knees. He told me to break down and bye a mop you cheap sucker
or get knee pads. Broke down and bought a mop and problem solved. Well . . .
it did not go away over night, but it did go away with time and care.

My symptoms were extreme soreness to the touch (patellar tendon) but only if
my leg was in a stretched position, i.e. bent. Weird.

My opinion, nandrolone won’t help (I think you are reaching in the wrong direction.)
Find another PT. Or another one after that if it does not improve. They are a dime
a dozen, but good ones are rare.

I wish you a speedy recovery. Does not sound like fun.
I think you may be on to something! Do be completely honest I noticed this problem after doing MMA a few years back doing takedowns with...out knee pads. I bought some after a few weeks, but I bet the damage was already done...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Good grief. $1000 a shot! It better work being that expensive. I take it insurance won't pay for any of that?

Nope. So I went to the docs yesterday and he said it was healed but it had some inflammation still. All the big tears and little tears were healed up. So I got a cort shot and have to start rehab next week for a few weeks before I can start training again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. So I went to the docs yesterday and he said it was healed but it had some inflammation still. All the big tears and little tears were healed up. So I got a cort shot and have to start rehab next week for a few weeks before I can start training again.

Why the cortisone shots?

Why the cortisone shots?

It was still inflamed in certain parts of the tendon. The tendon is healed and looks normal. I didn't have tendonitis but tendonesis (sp?). It had degraded to the point of not being inflamed, therefor it could not start to heal. The PRP shot jump started the process.

It was still inflamed in certain parts of the tendon. The tendon is healed and looks normal. I didn't have tendonitis but tendonesis (sp?). It had degraded to the point of not being inflamed, therefor it could not start to heal. The PRP shot jump started the process.

Gotcha. How are they checking your progress? Doing ultrasound or MRI? How big is the needle? Is it pretty painful? Are you off your feet for several days or can you still walk?

Gotcha. How are they checking your progress? Doing ultrasound or MRI? How big is the needle? Is it pretty painful? Are you off your feet for several days or can you still walk?

Ultrasound. Don't know how big the needle is, I looked away. And it was done in my elbow, so walking wasn't effected. And yes it was pretty painful. Cortisone shot is like a pin prick compared to it IMO.

Ultrasound. Don't know how big the needle is, I looked away. And it was done in my elbow, so walking wasn't effected. And yes it was pretty painful. Cortisone shot is like a pin prick compared to it IMO.

Ok. That doesn't sound fun. You got PRP not Stem Cell right?

Ok. That doesn't sound fun. You got PRP not Stem Cell right?

Yup. Stem cells were only slightly more. The doc said if I ripped the tendon then he would have done stem cells. But PRP would work since it was only tears.
I would look around to see how much PRP would help your issue. My understanding is that's a hard issue to treat, even with PRP

Yup. Stem cells were only slightly more. The doc said if I ripped the tendon then he would have done stem cells. But PRP would work since it was only tears.
I would look around to see how much PRP would help your issue. My understanding is that's a hard issue to treat, even with PRP

I see. PRP must have some value since professional athletes do it.

deca

deca never helped mine even at retarded doses. staying off my knees and not keeping them bent was the only thing that helped. and don't forget your hgh. almost miracle like for all my old war wounds that the deca would no longer mask. iv had really good luck with hgh. and the side affects are badass lol:headbang:

deca never helped mine even at retarded doses. staying off my knees and not keeping them bent was the only thing that helped. and don't forget your hgh. almost miracle like for all my old war wounds that the deca would no longer mask. iv had really good luck with hgh. and the side affects are badass lol:headbang:
Thanks Alzadosghost. I really appreciate all the tips and comments. I didn't really want to run deca anyway, just wondering if it was a cheap solution you know. I've been looking into GH, seeing if I can afford to run it at a low dose from a reputable source. It's a bit intimidating, the cost, the proper handling of it etc. I wonder if I can get the same results from peptides. It's definitely quite an investment.

fuck the peptides. don't waste your money. hgh is cheaper than gear. its def affordable now and lots of good places on this board to get it

fuck the peptides. don't waste your money. hgh is cheaper than gear. its def affordable now and lots of good places on this board to get it
Ok. I'll look into it. Some people make it sound like some magical potion that's hard to come by, but surely I can get something decent here.

This may sound hokey, but I have tendonitis in my thumb. So far the only thing that has helped me at all is a product called Deep Blue from DoTerra. It is an essential oil alternative to BenGay and really works. A friend of mine sells DoTerra and gave me some samples of Deep Blue to try.

I am on day 3 and am seeing a massive improvement I mobility and pain reduction. I was skeptical, but when you are in pain you will try anything. Give it a shot. I can PM you his DoTerra website where you can buy it directly from him if you like. Won't post it openly since I think that sort of thing is against the rules, unless someone says I can.

All that said, if you can afford GH, it is a great way to go. You will heal faster, lose fat, and feel better. I know a lot of people have had great success with the Eurotropins from PSL and they are a boars sponsor so I can name them. :)

Last edited:
The issue with anything that masks the pain is that it does nothing to actually cause healing. Reducing pain and inflammation would increase the risk of further damage to the injury site.

This may sound hokey, but I have tendonitis in my thumb. So far the only thing that has helped me at all is a product called Deep Blue from DoTerra. It is an essential oil alternative to BenGay and really works. A friend of mine sells DoTerra and gave me some samples of Deep Blue to try.

I am on day 3 and am seeing a massive improvement I mobility and pain reduction. I was skeptical, but when you are in pain you will try anything. Give it a shot. I can PM you his DoTerra website where you can buy it directly from him if you like. Won't post it openly since I think that sort of thing is against the rules, unless someone says I can.

All that said, if you can afford GH, it is a great way to go. You will heal faster, lose fat, and feel better. I know a lot of people have had great success with the Eurotropins from PSL and they are a boars sponsor so I can name them. :)
Ok I'll check both of those out. I have a lot to learn about HGH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity