over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca & EQ

Qwert

Banned
If one were to run an 8 week cycle with a base of 1000mg test a week, would it be best to use 400mg Deca for the 1st 4 weeks & then switch to 400mg EQ for the last 4 weeks?

Or is it best to use 200mg Deca & 200mg EQ all the way through the 8 weeks to reduce progesterone problems from Deca?

Qwert said:
If one were to run an 8 week cycle with a base of 1000mg test a week, would it be best to use 400mg Deca for the 1st 4 weeks & then switch to 400mg EQ for the last 4 weeks?

Or is it best to use 200mg Deca & 200mg EQ all the way through the 8 weeks to reduce progesterone problems from Deca?
Deca will take almost 3 weeks to kick in for starts....
what kind of test ?
why only 8 weeks?
why 1000 mgs ?
what is your gear,training,and personal stats history...?

Hey BBB

bigbaldbulldog said:
Deca will take almost 3 weeks to kick in for starts....
what kind of test ?
why only 8 weeks?
why 1000 mgs ?
what is your gear,training,and personal stats history...?

Dont be actin all FLY now.

Qwert said:

Why deca and Eq together, i would drop one. personally I like eq a lot better, but if my joints were giving me trouble I would go with deca, more bloat with deca, both take awhile longer then 4 weeks definltly before you notice anything, more like 20 weeks for a decent cycle...

Why run both together? Deca & EQ both compete for the same receptor sites so IMO it's better to use one or the other and get 100% (in theory) from it rather then use both and only get 40% from each (not exact of course, but you get the drift)

Pittbull

So many mistruths! EQ takes as long (decanoate or undeconate) as Deca.
And there is only ONE androgen receptor. Peroid. Its partially the actions
outside the AR that make one gear different from another.

Id use 200mg Deca (enough for joints) and 400mg EQ together.
And like was mentioned - why only 8wks?

MikeS said:

So there's no problem taking EQ & Deca together? I'm not saying you're incorrect it's just I'm sure I read a report on another board a year or so ago that said they both compete for the same receptor sites.
So if there's only one androgen receptor, why do a lot of people say don't run them together? I'm just a little confused.

Pittbull

PHIL HERNON said:
Dont be actin all FLY now.

I'm not sure why, but that just struck me as extremely funny. :D I just pictured Phil with one hand in the air and the other on his hip "Don't be actin' all fly now". That's good stuff

Pittbull™ said:
So there's no problem taking EQ & Deca together? I'm not saying you're incorrect it's just I'm sure I read a report on another board a year or so ago that said they both compete for the same receptor sites.
So if there's only one androgen receptor, why do a lot of people say don't run them together? I'm just a little confused.

Pittbull

from what I know thiers not a problem, its not like running fina and deca together, its just thiers no POINT. they are so similir to purposley design a cycle with both is ignorant. Ive used both in the same cycle but its only because I've had both on hand, I got great results but honestly its hard to credit one substance over another when your using a bunch..

MikeS said:

8 weeks just seems like a decent enough number for me. I don't like mega long cycles. It's hard to keep eating & workout out full blast for 16-24 weeks for me. I also seem to peak out, gains wise, around week 8 anyway.

For me..

I like to use one or the other, and I switch back and fourth trying to trick my body :) seems after so long you get used to it so then Ill switch
it up.

As far as them competeing with eachother, I have no Idea..
I always read not to run this with that etc But I like to experiment and try
for myself.

I dont' think they'll compete with each other they are different compounds..and hence use different receptor sites..but i'd go for a longer duration of either..depending on what you want.i personally am an eq fan..but guys i know at the gym..grew so damn good off deca..see how your body reacts i say go with both do one for 8 weeks than do the other.

I have always enjoyed monitoring my body's reaction to different compounds. For example, I might use a TEST CYP base and then see how adding DECA makes me respond. Then I'll drop theDECA and replace it with TREN to see how that works, maybe then drop the TREN and add EQ, etc.

I give all compounds ample time to work their magic, and I still enjoy mixing and matching to see how different compounds make me either bigger, stronger, hungrier, more aggressive, vascular, etc.

I think that there's something to be said for intelligent trial and error...

I've run them both together and don't see it as being a problem. You get the joint lube and size from the deca, and the hardening and vascularity from the eq. As far as bloat, well deca never made me bloated, and arimidex or letrozole would cure that. As far as being shut down, what doesn't? I always do plenty of test. so my libido is always very high, and with proper PCT you shouldn't have a problem. They both take some time to kick in so I would go at least 12 weeks or more.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear