over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca + finasteride

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive seen and heard a lot of things on this subject like

If youre running deca solo than no it will cause faster hairloss to those predisposed

if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent.

and if playing it safe and not wanting to experiment with finasteride on deca combined with anything else, I would assume just wait a month or so untill starting finasteride use

any experience with this for a person possibly predisposed to androgenic alopecia ? made it worse while on deca, not worse while or deca and a combo, if so what combo please?

anyways just some thoughts. whoever is interested is welcome to participate if this conversation has your interest

I read somewhere that the whole deca and finasteride being a bad combo is a myth. I will try to find the article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that the whole deca and finasteride being a bad combo is a myth. I will try to find the article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Thanks for chiming in. Might have to do a lil experimentation.

I dont doubt that deca and finasteride convert to a stronger metabolite and cause higher androgenic effects. Better safe than sorry, but I see nothing wrong with experimenting a lil and seeing if I notice any hair loss.

fo example maybe starting finsteride on trt after deca cycle (being that deca supposed to stay in system a year or so but I wouldnt think that would matter for finasteride, only way to see is do)

or trying it on a deca cycle
Plus finasteride is so strong at inhibiting dht , one 1 mg takes care of dht for like two-three days, and only need it a couple or few times a week for hair-loss prevention, from my understanding

also use ketoconazole 2 %

(also caffeine sometimes the n2 shampoo, and tretinoinon my skin, which I sometimes rub on temples and crown, which some say help)

Last edited:
I tried finasteride years ago. Unfortunately I can't remember if I ever ran deca while I was on it. Personally I didn't think it helped me any with my hair loss. Also one possible side effect of deca I wanted to bring up if you havent used it before. Is anorgasmia (not being able to achieve orgasm) I got it when I used it. An it continued well after I stopped the deca. It might not seem like a big deal (but it can get really old and frustrating)but if your in a relationship. It can really mess with your women's head.

For the longest time, people said to never pair the two because it would result in a ridiculous amount of hair loss that would continue for up to 16 months.

Sometime later, people claimed that this was simply an "old wives tale" and the combination wouldn't cause increase hair loss.

LETS CLEAR THIS UP.

Here's the answer -

NEVER PAIR FINASTERIDE WITH DECA.

When they are used concurrently, an interesting scenario unfolds; Finasteride is reduced via the 5AR enzyme to a metabolite, which is not as androgenic as DHT. In addition, the metabolite of Deca-Durabolin is less androgenic than the parent compound, which means that if your Finasteride is pre-occupied with the metabolite, Deca-Durabolin is more able to wreak havoc on the hairline.

So in short, the potential of Nandrolone for hair loss is much more than the less androgenic metabolite (DHN- dihydronandrolone), so it’s a safe bet to stay away from it completely.

For those still want to prevent hair loss but want to use nandrolone (deca or npp) then RU58841 is the only viable alternative as you under no circumstance should pair finasteride/dutasteride with nandrolone in my opinion.

Nothing made me shed faster than fina + deca. Hairline never came back.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code 2017 for 38% off your order! All orders over $1000 receive 100iu of gh free!

Deca supposed to stay in the system like 14 months.

Does this mean when it clears the system after 2-3 weeks its okay to use finasteride with test or will it still cause hairloss after a year or so untill it clears ?

all these questions

It is a great combination, i havn't done it myself but know a few guys who has and they looked great. Deca is still my personal favourite.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws