over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca for joint pain?

jrl3741

Newbies
I am a 50 year old male who lifts, practices Jiu Jitsu and has been on 3.5 IU/daily of HGH (highly rated Chinese generic) for the past 2 months. I have developed a ton of knee/elbow tendon pain that it is nearly un-bearable and I am struggling walking up/down stairs. It feels like both knee/elbow joints are swollen. I started running 2.5 mg of TB-500 2x/week to ease the pain and it is still getting worse. I gave up the HGH 3 weeks ago and cut my workouts back 80% and the problems remain.

I am considering running a small dose (100-150mg/per week) of Deca. I have read all the pros and cons of deca and am looking for advice.

My questions are
1. Would you recommend a small dose of deca to help my joint pain?
2. If so, should I stack with TRT dose of Test E?
3. Can I run long term or do I need to cycle short term?
4. PCT, Do I need to run HCG or nolva/clomid during or only after cycle.

As usual, I appreciate everyone's adivice & input!

I for one would suggest ALFLUTOP for your joint pain, yes Deca works and yes you can add it to your TRT and yes you can use small dose long term but if your cycling it but staying on your TRT full time then no need to use PCT.

ALFLUTOP works well you can also try TB500 which is a peptide.

I personally would first try ALFLUTOP then go from there

Ive been using a trt dose of test and because of serious joint pain added in 125 mg per week of deca. after about three weeks i noticed a huge improvement. Pain is almost completely gone. Im 46 and intend on staying on long term. At 125 a week i havent noticed any negative side effects yet.

Deca worked for me. I ran it at 400mg wk. Took 7 weeks before the pain went away though. My elbows were pretty bad also

I am a 50 year old male who lifts, practices Jiu Jitsu and has been on 3.5 IU/daily of HGH (highly rated Chinese generic) for the past 2 months. I have developed a ton of knee/elbow tendon pain that it is nearly un-bearable and I am struggling walking up/down stairs. It feels like both knee/elbow joints are swollen. I started running 2.5 mg of TB-500 2x/week to ease the pain and it is still getting worse. I gave up the HGH 3 weeks ago and cut my workouts back 80% and the problems remain.

I am considering running a small dose (100-150mg/per week) of Deca. I have read all the pros and cons of deca and am looking for advice.

My questions are
1. Would you recommend a small dose of deca to help my joint pain?
2. If so, should I stack with TRT dose of Test E?
3. Can I run long term or do I need to cycle short term?
4. PCT, Do I need to run HCG or nolva/clomid during or only after cycle.

As usual, I appreciate everyone's adivice & input!
YMMV with nandrolone. I for one never found the near miracle joint relief some speak of. Others of course are claiming significant relief even on 100mg a week. At the end of the day you won't know till you try and see.

Now since I actually read your OP I have some concerns. My first thought was dropping the GH but you did that 3 weeks ago. My second thought is regarding your tb500 use. Most of us find the relief kicks in once you get to around 12mg total dosed. So if you are doing 2.5mg twice a week it will take you 2 1/2 weeks to get there; not sure you are or are not there.

Still all these things you are thinking of taking might just be band-aid solutions until we probably diagnose the cause of these problems. Are you on any aas right now or were you recently? Have you also ceased the BJJ? Any history of issues with those knees and elbows prior to this occurrence?
I for one would suggest ALFLUTOP for your joint pain, yes Deca works and yes you can add it to your TRT and yes you can use small dose long term but if your cycling it but staying on your TRT full time then no need to use PCT.

ALFLUTOP works well you can also try TB500 which is a peptide.

I personally would first try ALFLUTOP then go from there

You didn't read the OP did you :rolleyes:

150mg of Deca or NPP a week can work wonders!

All - thanks for the input.

Saps - I have done 10 bottles of TB500. 2.5mg twice a week for 10 weeks. Not sure if it was the brand, or it just did not work for me.

I did a 6 month cycle of 200 mg Test E and 200 EQ and went off 4 months ago. Did my bloodwork and everything is back to normal.

Have cut way back on the BJJ and working out due to the pain.

I just cannot figure out how this has affected both knees and elbows equally. Just does not make sense.

YMMV with nandrolone. I for one never found the near miracle joint relief some speak of. Others of course are claiming significant relief even on 100mg a week. At the end of the day you won't know till you try and see.

Now since I actually read your OP I have some concerns. My first thought was dropping the GH but you did that 3 weeks ago. My second thought is regarding your tb500 use. Most of us find the relief kicks in once you get to around 12mg total dosed. So if you are doing 2.5mg twice a week it will take you 2 1/2 weeks to get there; not sure you are or are not there.

Still all these things you are thinking of taking might just be band-aid solutions until we probably diagnose the cause of these problems. Are you on any aas right now or were you recently? Have you also ceased the BJJ? Any history of issues with those knees and elbows prior to this occurrence?

You didn't read the OP did you :rolleyes:

Your right I missed the fact he was using TB500, so sorry :rolleyes:

1. Yes small doses are best; have personally run 150 of Deca with 150 of Test and found it to be nice on the joints for sport (trained BJJ, and Muay Thai about 10yrs now) without causing to much weight gain.
2. Yes would definitely stack. Adding low dose Test will keep your dick functioning properly, and likely cause just enough estro sides to be good in your situation.
3. Would cycle, but would also consider other drugs for longterm relief. Cannot speak on Alflutop as I have no experience with it, but I cannot say enough about Adequan. Couple of cycles a year of 125mg 2xweekly for 4 weeks has kept me pain free in recent years. Also Fish Oil, if your not taking it start now. It makes a definite and noticeable difference for me.
4. As others have mentioned here, PCT may not be necessary. At your age I would consider staying on the Test for good and just having your doc monitor your lipids, liver values etc.

Just my thoughts; don't consider it medical advice, but maybe ideas to discuss with your doc.

Ive ran tb500 for several months now along with 100mg deca and 2iu hgh. I was thinking maybe the tb500 wasn't helping so I quit it. Within about 20 days my knee pain returned. I started back and no issues.

Also, fwiw I cruise on 250mg test per wk.

I absolutely love deca. I literally would have no joints without it.

Dont forget that your diet always plays a role you might want to up your intake of good fat. Also things that will help you retain water. Hell creatine might even help a little and remember drink a S*** load of water. Glucosamine and msm may help also. Take your vitamins 2(not mega men or crap but something that says was tested and verified by a second lab). Depending on the issue these things could help. I too train jiu jitsu have the F***ed up shoulders and knees from it as well. Surprisingly cannabis helps with the pain and also the mind body connection you get when training jiu jitsu (you know when someone just touches you or you feel the momentum a certain way and you just react). I believe eddie bravo and joe rogan both talk about its magical abilities. Anyways just my 2 cents. One last thing you may want to take aspirin everyday for at least 10 days straight. My doctor recomended it for my shoulder pain. Gets rid of all the inflamation I believe.:star-:ars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131