over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca for joints

bryanc1088

Newbies
In short, what's the lowest dose of deca do you feel would still show a positive improvement on the joints?

I've run deca with test at different dosages a few different times (as well as npp) and I always stop using it because apparently my dick is sensitive to it and always goes on strike. I always have caber on hand but it never was enough to stop the deca dick. Dialing in prolactin can be a tricky thing and definitely don't want to bottom it out. I never have this problem on tren but maybe I'm just sensitive to deca? My joints suck and would love some relief.

I may not be the best person to reply as I’m one of the fortunate not to deal with deca dick. Despite that, I recently threw in 100 mg per week to compliment a 200mg enanthate cruise. More than anything I was curious but the joint relief came as expected.

That must be nice lol. Anybody know exactly what it is that causes deca dick for the ones who are affected by it? I always assumed it was a prolactin issue but maybe it's more involved than that? Prescription anti inflammatory meds do nothing for my knees. Guess I could run deca and just keep my trimix handy but that gets old 😅

I don’t want to throw salt in the wound but my sex drive ramped up substantially when I added the deca. I think it’s the jump from 200mg(test) to 300mg with the deca. Even more odd is the deca is 15 yrs old(that’s from another thread I posted in). Gotta count the blessings when u get em.

NPP at 100 does me good. I don't get the limp dick on NPP like the long ester Nandy.

In short, what's the lowest dose of deca do you feel would still show a positive improvement on the joints?

I've run deca with test at different dosages a few different times (as well as npp) and I always stop using it because apparently my dick is sensitive to it and always goes on strike. I always have caber on hand but it never was enough to stop the deca dick. Dialing in prolactin can be a tricky thing and definitely don't want to bottom it out. I never have this problem on tren but maybe I'm just sensitive to deca? My joints suck and would love some relief.
Personally I can get away with 50-80mg per week for joint relief.

I live Deca and can’t do Tren. Deca has no effect on my dock at all but Tren and I don’t get along mentally.

That must be nice lol. Anybody know exactly what it is that causes deca dick for the ones who are affected by it? I always assumed it was a prolactin issue but maybe it's more involved than that? Prescription anti inflammatory meds do nothing for my knees. Guess I could run deca and just keep my trimix handy but that gets old 😅
Are you taking test? I have never done deca by itself, but along with test the joint relief is good at 150mgs but that's after doing a couple weeks on 300.
The other thing that can cause ed is the androgenic environment, if the nor-dht is the same or slightly higher than your dht then you could have problems

Are you taking test? I have never done deca by itself, but along with test the joint relief is good at 150mgs but that's after doing a couple weeks on 300.
The other thing that can cause ed is the androgenic environment, if the nor-dht is the same or slightly higher than your dht then you could have problems
Yes I always take test with it and I stay on test year round. How would I be able to balance out the dht that you mentioned?

Yes I always take test with it and I stay on test year round. How would I be able to balance out the dht that you mentioned?
Well it would be close to impossible to know what's higher your dht or dhn without a specific test, the only thing I would do is increase my test dose until I got the desired effect, or add a little androgen by the way of proviron, but as you mentioned previously it's kinda complicated

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131