over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca Help?

TonyCyp

Registered
Posted in HRT FORUM but thought id try here as well as i get a lot if good advice here.

So my doc prescribed me 200 mg deca about 6 months ago to add to my test and hcg. Problem was it was way too expensive to purchase so i went and got it somehere else. Now since i cant tell him that,how long am i supposed to stay on? I assume since its TRT its forever right? And if i want kids in the future am i screwed or do i just have to come off and pct? Or will hcg help?

Posted in HRT FORUM but thought id try here as well as i get a lot if good advice here.

So my doc prescribed me 200 mg deca about 6 months ago to add to my test and hcg. Problem was it was way too expensive to purchase so i went and got it somehere else. Now since i cant tell him that,how long am i supposed to stay on? I assume since its TRT its forever right? And if i want kids in the future am i screwed or do i just have to come off and pct? Or will hcg help?

hmg is much better for sperm production than hcg

hey bro. many ppl have conceived while ON. having said that, hcg can help yes, but triptorelin would be the better route imo. as for deca.... im not sure how long he wanted you on the deca. i wouldnt imagine thats forever, youd have to clarify that with him ya know

Thanks for replies. I cannot tell him as its a clinic and if he knows im using outside sources i will be sropped as a client. Ive been using about 180 mg 17 weeks. Maybe another 8 then a break? Or stay on like test? Take tritpo now or when i want kids?

All 5 of my kids were concieved while ON cycle...

All 5 of my kids were concieved while ON cycle...

Hence your screen name! LOL!! Congrats on the kids!!

As for the OP, if your doctor prescribed it for you, why would he care where you get it?

As for the OP, if your doctor prescribed it for you, why would he care where you get it?

very true... if you mention your insurance billing is giving you grief, not covering a reasonable amount to remain affordable so you went through a canadian or overseas pharmacy for your meds, how would they get bent out of a shape if they were prescribing for your health and well being... now if they were trying to make you use a specific pharmacy for meds cuz of some business arrangement for kickbacks then fuck that, better luck rolling dice with a new dr for less drama..

Thanks....speaking of...MY BEAUTIFULL WIFE IS FVCKING LATE....AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Thanks for replies. I cannot tell him as its a clinic and if he knows im using outside sources i will be sropped as a client. Ive been using about 180 mg 17 weeks. Maybe another 8 then a break? Or stay on like test? Take tritpo now or when i want kids?

If you can't get her pregnant...maybe I can help lol...

EXACTLY....he doesn't even have to know you aren't using the prescription...

Its a clinic. So its expenisve. So if they know i used a UGL they said they would drop me because if anything happens to me they will be reaponsible.

Is deca safe long term like test?

Its a clinic. So its expenisve. So if they know i used a UGL they said they would drop me because if anything happens to me they will be reaponsible.

Is deca safe long term like test?

Yes it is safe....read this article....pay special attention to the "cycling" paragraph. In summation, you dont need to come off unless your health is affected or your receptors are saturated.

Growth Principles for Beginners « Professional Muscle ? Uncensored Bodybuilding Forums

as far as whether or not you are using a ugl...are they gonna do a test to check which AAS are in your system? If not...use the ugl and just tell the MD you can't afford the deca.

IMHO now you know your dose and what you need....screw the MD for now, it's BS anyway....a racket IMO....buy your own shit from a UGL and dose yourself accordingly...you can find another MD anywhere. They are only saying that crap because they dont get paid if you dont get your shit from there. And another thing...you can get blood panels all day everyday ANYWHERE to cover your bases healthwise.

I do not condone reckless use of AAS by any means and you should be WELL educated before you make any move...but they are kinda bending you over...

long story short, everything they provide you can be gotten elsewhere for cheaper(incredibly cheap if you learn to make your own...i can get 4 or 5 cycles for the price of 1 but thats a whole 'nother basket of kittens)...minus the legitimate prescription of coarse.

sorry for the rant

Last edited:

Look for an other Dr.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08