over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca increased my libido

GoneForever

Banned
Only been on hrt (150mg cyp) and a few iu's of Gh for a while now. I added 100mg per week of deca b/c my knee hasnt been healing like it should. been on that about 6weeks now and i've noticed a big increase in libido. Nothing else has changed in workouts,diet,stress,etc.. just the deca, and yes its real deca. Weird huh?

that is weird. usually people complain about the opposite happening. plausible but i'd guess its a placebo effect.

It's not really that weird. Everyone is different. Tren makes me horny as hell, but others not so much. Go figure.

You know.... This exact thing happened to me years back on my first and only cycle of deca ONLY (i know it was dumb).
Nobody said it was possible, but it happened. HOWEVER, you will be shut down hard at the end.

It has done that to me also, I just thought it did that to everyone.

negative bro.. Supposed to be opposite actually. I just recomment GOOD pct as with any cycle!

i would imagine its some kind of test which is labelled as deca to increase its value. this is a common scam

I hate to contradict you on this one but cost of raw material is roughly equivalent for both. Deca being a bit more expensive, but not enough to make a scam worth while.

i would imagine its some kind of test which is labelled as deca to increase its value. this is a common scam

Some hate Deca, some love it. I would say, for me, I could take it or leave it. Not the best thing I've ever come across, but not the worst for me either.

My guess is that it won't last for long. Once the progesterone builds up you will be fighting to keep your libido turned back on.

That's a distinct possibility.

My guess is that it won't last for long. Once the progesterone builds up you will be fighting to keep your libido turned back on.

Man, you come up with some real whoppers. What scam is to be made and whos cashing in? lol.

In the past, Ive had an increased libido from nors. As long as I kept the test dose lower, my sex drive blew up.

If I had no issue with retiring my dick for life, I'd run it all the time, as I love it and get only 1 side effect--it puts Mr. Happy into hibernation. I'm still trying to recover from running it in August of last year :eek:

Man, you come up with some real whoppers. What scam is to be made and whos cashing in? lol.

In the past, Ive had an increased libido from nors. As long as I kept the test dose lower, my sex drive blew up.

i do? click on my name. read EVERY post i have ever made. please show me one of these said 'whoppers'

deca in general is much more costly than some cheap test. if someone were to label a bottle of test as deca, they could sell it for more. you need me to explain this scam? what part is hard for you?

I liked my experience with deca. Absolutely no libido/shutdown whatsoever. Joints fealth great,strong as hell and still got laid all of the time. But that said, nothing ever affects my libido.I think I am lucky.

Im only using it to heal my knee. I fucked it up on hacks like 2months ago and its never healed. I can do squats and leg press just fine but for some reason when my feet are pointing a bit to the left(left foot) and right(right foot) kinda like a duck, and when I squat down to sit or something the pain stays. Its really anonying. Anyway like a month into the deca it really helped it a lot. Its like %50 better than before, thats why im using it. So maybe im thinking I may have had lower progesterone levels and the deca balanced them out which maybe caused the libidio? Its wierd I cant explain it. I also know people who are horny as hell on tren. And yes my deca is real its not test labled deca I know for a fact.

Raw material cost is only about a dollar per gram different on Deca and Test Undeca (one of the cheaper ones) WHERE'S ALL THE EXTRA PROFIT FROM THIS SCAM???

i do? click on my name. read EVERY post i have ever made. please show me one of these said 'whoppers'

deca in general is much more costly than some cheap test. if someone were to label a bottle of test as deca, they could sell it for more. you need me to explain this scam? what part is hard for you?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws