over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca is it worth the risk?

meanmugger

Banned
Ok so i read in MD mag how bad deca was on your joints,tendons,muscles exc...they listed all the pros who wher on it when they tore a muscle everyone from ronnie king colman to dorina yates,iv even had a trainer who knows jose raymond personally tell me to stay away from it,BUT iv seen alot of guys get on it and blow right up,its one of the aas that iv never touched but would like to try it,i know some of the guys on hear some of the BEST knowledge and expericane,just seeing if i can get some info from you guys on your own experiances with DECA!!! thx

Can't beat a test deca,dbol stack for size brother. My thing is and I've actually had issues wit this myself, if you put on size to quick your tendons And ligaments don't have time to strengthen to support that extra size... Which can lead to serious problems. So in the end ALL gear can be bad for tendons etc. but there have been studies showing nandrolone supposedly weakens tendons as well. I personally love deca and NPP

Tore my bicep last year while I was using it....I'll only use it a little more to get rid of what I have.

First run with deca was last winter. I ran 250mg of test e 400mg of deca for eight weeks and gained 35lbs. I had alot of bloat but it was worth it took my size to the next level. Look into npp also thats my next bulker.

Phil hernon said stay away from Deca...

Are you sure the article was not about Winstrol?
When using winni I ache, pop an crack like an old man!

Ive used a lot of nan deca over the years. Its one of the ones Ive found that work good "for me" It would be on my list of basics and favorites.

I've been on nandro for over a year now. Either npp or nd. Currently at 1400 week. I usually stay above 8-900 for its libido suppression properties. This way I only need to pound my wife once a day instead of five. I've tried coming off of it and it's not good for her. She pretty much makes me stay on it.

Are you sure the article was not about Winstrol?
When using winni I ache, pop an crack like an old man!

Ive used a lot of nan deca over the years. Its one of the ones Ive found that work good "for me" It would be on my list of basics and favorites.

yezir,im positive it was on deca,i havent touch winny ever,once i compete im sure my trainer wil have me run it idk,but deca is tempting hearing how much it helps put on size,Food to me is everything tho we all know this,just tempting hearing how good of a bulker it is

MeanMugger,
Get some more user feedback from here buddy.
These articles and writers.... well they have an article for anything.:D
Id say from the membership here many Thousands of Gallons of Deca have been used over the 10 years :headbang:

Like all though some will love it, some will not.
Each person is so different what worked the best for me is to try them all:p (responsibly of course and alone or with a small testo base, not with 5 other things)
eliminate the stuff that was money wasted or I didnt much care for.

Last edited:
Phil hernon said stay away from Deca...

Why? I'm interested in hearing what the reasons were. It's never done much for me as I don't seem to respond to it very well.

Wow! Deca fucks up tendons ,joints, ligaments.
You learn something new every day. I had always heard that deca was
good for joints and connective tissue. Thanks, T

I've been on nandro for over a year now. Either npp or nd. Currently at 1400 week. I usually stay above 8-900 for its libido suppression properties. This way I only need to pound my wife once a day instead of five. I've tried coming off of it and it's not good for her. She pretty much makes me stay on it.

Wow! Deca fucks up tendons ,joints, ligaments.
You learn something new every day. I had always heard that deca was
good for joints and connective tissue. Thanks, T

I would take this info w/ a grain of salt.

Thats great Man! :D
Now that is true life shit. Not something an inexperienced writer would know.
Multiple uses :p

why?
can you explain more in detail?

In regard to Deca being "bad" for your joints. I would just hate to see some article spread like wildfire and change the opinion of many. I would have to say that it's more like Tinyshrek said, people often think they have a safety net in regard to their joints, when using a compound like Deca. They load up too quickly and a tendon suffers. I have done stupid shit like this...and I'm sure many others have as well. There are a lot of writers that will see one study where results were other than expected and extrapolate that into a breaking news kind of article. Why not? It sells. Just like HDL...some study came out saying it doesn't matter and we've been wrong all along. Do we listen to this crap? We do....with a grain of salt.

Old wise tails??

In regard to Deca being "bad" for your joints. I would just hate to see some article spread like wildfire and change the opinion of many. I would have to say that it's more like Tinyshrek said, people often think they have a safety net in regard to their joints, when using a compound like Deca. They load up too quickly and a tendon suffers. I have done stupid shit like this...and I'm sure many others have as well. There are a lot of writers that will see one study where results were other than expected and extrapolate that into a breaking news kind of article. Why not? It sells. Just like HDL...some study came out saying it doesn't matter and we've been wrong all along. Do we listen to this crap? We do....with a grain of salt.

Thanks.
from the post I couldn't tell if you meant take the article with a grain of salt, or what turbobusa said with a grain of salt. Thanks for explaining.

Ive always "heard" the same as Turbo. Its good for the joints, Lubes them or something? Same as Many always have claimed that winn drys them out.
Is either true or old wise tails?? I cant say I know from a medical fact, with xrays or scanns or any other high tech methods etc etc,
I only know how each have worked from my experiences, and what training partners and good friends from here tell one another.

i find t his post about deca odd, i personally every so many weeks off season switch my anobolic from eq to deca, i used deca when i first started gear for my first long run alone with test e. deca is great you cant exceed amounts as much as eq becuase of heart and blood stuff but all this injury talk seems silly to me. as specific compound shouldnt or doesnt injurre you, you injure yourself is way i see it. example u start new compound find it really fits you. weight and strength gains are out the world. when u started you benched 275 lets say. two weeks in you feel so much strength gain you slap on 365lbs. that the persons fault, not compound. ya u feel strong, and you are growing but it doesnt a rocket sciencetist you need to work your way up to the next hundred lbs on the bar in 1 week or 2 week time it hard for your body and joints to accomdate you single handlely adding 100 or 50 or 25 pounds to your max lifts. we alll got diff opinions and diff expiriences, diff bodies that react differently. we all take diff paths get to same place. but my opinion deca is great anabolic to use along with your test, and you dont need alot of it to make some really great gains

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear