over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca is it worth the risk?

I guess thats a little off subject...but IMO 'test is best' if you were to use one steroid. Its what your body was made to respond to. OF course high dose raises estro and DHT levels....so precaution must be made to combat those sides, or just use low doses (around 200-300mg). Stack with tren is best simple stack, again IMO. Test with DBol good too but with some bloat/gut distention.

Elvia, you say all the great physiques built with deca over the years...no to put that down, but rarely is deca used alone, everyone knows what that does (anabolic response without androgenic properties)...over the years its been used with test...dbol...and Id more attribute the great results to that and not the deca, most use deca for the relief of joint aches. Just my take in 25yrs of experience and feedback.

I agree matey. I stated it has helped build many amazing physiques... of course not alone. If I had to pick one steroid it would be test too for the same reasons you state...even though I hate high test. Deca was just one part of the equation... with test, primo, deca etc. Although I have heard of many using mainly deca with primo and orals many years ago. I know a few guys in parts of Europe who use little test (basically none)... lots of tren, eq and deca. I have just started experimenting but I can safely say test will not feature much in my future cycles (trt dose). But if I could only pick one aas it would have to be test... hope that makes sense... good thing I can pick others :D

Decca Bad for joints?

I know jose raymond. I had lunch with him Saturday I know what he uses and I know he has never used decca.
I'll ask him about the statement about decca.
I have been useing it 30yrs and recomend it as one of the best anabolic substances you can buy and has the lowest amount of side effects of all of them. The anabolic/androgenic raito is one of the highest
Most powerlifters use it for joint recovery!!
Someone tears a muscle or has joint pain looks at what they are useing when they should be looking at what they were doing that caused it.

I know jose raymond. I had lunch with him Saturday I know what he uses and I know he has never used decca.
I'll ask him about the statement about decca.
I have been useing it 30yrs and recomend it as one of the best anabolic substances you can buy and has the lowest amount of side effects of all of them. The anabolic/androgenic raito is one of the highest
Most powerlifters use it for joint recovery!!
Someone tears a muscle or has joint pain looks at what they are useing when they should be looking at what they were doing that caused it.

Bro i do not beleive you,im not tryin to start a fight,he used to live right next to my barber,i got a friend who brought him anadrol for the new york pro,he told me jose never touched slin,aqnd he bulks with DECA,thats the main reason im tryin deca,im on test,tren ,eq,drol 8-10iu HGH ip yellow caps now i will be switchin to test,eq,deca,dbol 10iu HGH IP YELLOWS,due to bulkin reasons and stomach issues from drol and crazy anxiety from tren,yes im using alot i wont lie like most,im gonna compete and wanna dominate,thx for all the feedback guys i will be startin deca sunday,took last shot of tren today and decided to say FUK IT sides are to bad,sunday i will start deca at 500mg wk,iv never done it,iv done lots of ALOT of other AAS,hormones ext,again THX FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK WILL POST ON MY RESULTS

test + deca = offseason

love the stuff, strength, size, helps with the aches and pains

Best on longer cycles IMO

IME Deca is good for joints, bad for boners...

I'll use it again tho, absolutely!

I've never used deca before. I'm 46 and been using gear for almost 20 years on and off. I finished my last cycle and had horrible elbow pain in both the left and right. I started using 125 mg of deca and 125 test. Within 3 weeks I can curl and do skull crushers without wincing. So I'm going to give it a thumbs up for joint relief.

Not trying to chafe the OP subject but just wondering what does of deca all you guys usual use?

Bro i do not beleive you,im not tryin to start a fight,he used to live right next to my barber,i got a friend who brought him anadrol for the new york pro,he told me jose never touched slin,aqnd he bulks with DECA,thats the main reason im tryin deca,im on test,tren ,eq,drol 8-10iu HGH ip yellow caps now i will be switchin to test,eq,deca,dbol 10iu HGH IP YELLOWS,due to bulkin reasons and stomach issues from drol and crazy anxiety from tren,yes im using alot i wont lie like most,im gonna compete and wanna dominate,thx for all the feedback guys i will be startin deca sunday,took last shot of tren today and decided to say FUK IT sides are to bad,sunday i will start deca at 500mg wk,iv never done it,iv done lots of ALOT of other AAS,hormones ext,again THX FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK WILL POST ON MY RESULTS

Quick question, how you likin those IP yellows???

All i use is ip gh brotha same with pros in my area,i never had problems with libido and hardons with ANY aas and lots of tren and eq so im thinkin ill be fine with deca and all the provirion i take

Im 5 wks into a

500 test wk
400 deca wk
400 tren wk

cycle and my joint pain is increasing.

Im not going above any records in weight yet, but power is coming back up fast and ive been benching heavy for 4 weeks. I did have the pain before hand so maybe my joints just need rest. I was hoping the deca would take the pain away.

I have good results with deca/ test but it kills my libido and the last time I used it my knees always ached and the popped all the time...might be best if I stay away..

Is any steroid good for you.Sounds like they needed yo talk about something in the magazine.I don't think Deca is any more anabolic then any other steroid.

Ok so i read in MD mag how bad deca was on your joints,tendons,muscles exc...they listed all the pros who wher on it when they tore a muscle everyone from ronnie king colman to dorina yates,iv even had a trainer who knows jose raymond personally tell me to stay away from it,BUT iv seen alot of guys get on it and blow right up,its one of the aas that iv never touched but would like to try it,i know some of the guys on hear some of the BEST knowledge and expericane,just seeing if i can get some info from you guys on your own experiances with DECA!!! thx

DECA has always been one of my favorite injectables to use. I've never has any problems with it and I tend to stick to the 400-600mg wk range.

is there any way that you can avoid the sexual dysfunction side effects whil on deca (whist also being on test)

thats basically my concern,cant get any libido issues,iv heard stick to 500mgs and youll be fine no issues with 1g test

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws