over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca long term (TRT)

Dude I was just crying laughing when I read those "facts" or his. Damn it looked like some ret*arded bullsh*t article that Anthony Roberts would write as if it was 'fact'

learn some manners and show respect. if you disagree with something there is no reason to be an insulting pompous fool

Donating blood wont save you. Search this forum, you'll see some good threads about what really happens.

learn some manners and show respect. if you disagree with something there is no reason to be an insulting pompous fool

Then maybe research a tiny bit before you make yourself sound like an authority on the matter.

I mean seriously... webMD, look it up. It'll blow your mind.

"false. equipoise has a higher collagen synthesis rate than nandrolone" :banghead::naughty:

^^ you stated it as a fact. why do you think so many people questioned your "reasoning". Bro-science is NOT FACT.

-VM

I am fully aware of the many bad sides deca has... especially long term. I wouldn't rec it to anyone for long term use. But I was wondering how many use it for joints. This maybe be awith your TRT or with whatever you choose to do. My knees are bad. Taking many steps (training, supplements etc) but gonna also run a small dose of deca for a few months to help matters). How many of you use it fairly frequently for joint issues?

Ostarine is really good for your joints. Not sure if it's good enough to help in your situation but I think it's worth looking into.

Donating blood wont save you. Search this forum, you'll see some good threads about what really happens.

i know the thread and the study you're referring to... A dose of 100mgs EW will not cause such damage so long as proper measure are taken to keep hematocrit, RBC, Hemo etc down and that HDL and LDL remain normal. The cardiovascular problems from AAS can be easily remedied with frequent donations (for high doses even more frequent than allowed, ideally get a doctor prescription) to keep RBC, crit, and Hemo down which will dramatically reduce the stress that leads to LVH (left ventricular hardening), managing your cholesterol with diet, cardio, and wise supplementation which will be easy on HRT even with Deca. Also getting checked for sleep apnea. A HUGE untalked about problem that AAS dramatically increases risk for, especially important for those on TRT, as even TRT has been observed to induce sleep apnea in some patients.

Last edited:
worthwhile thread

I'm gonna see how low-dose deca feels in my trt. 2 days in (after 150 mg), and I actually feel way better -- joint pain (a big prob for me) way down, mood great, so far so good.

Maybe my libido is a little off -- surprising given my aggressive trt. May add a touch of caber to see if I can keep libido high. I already use aromasin to keep E2 sitting around 20.

I'll post if anything interesting happens w my labs.

I'm gonna see how low-dose deca feels in my trt. 2 days in (after 150 mg), and I actually feel way better -- joint pain (a big prob for me) way down, mood great, so far so good.

Maybe my libido is a little off -- surprising given my aggressive trt. May add a touch of caber to see if I can keep libido high. I already use aromasin to keep E2 sitting around 20.

I'll post if anything interesting happens w my labs.

Keep us posted. I have always liked deca for my knee pain. I got surgery a year ago and its much better. I have tried aflutop too but deca made is so i could squat pain free, even low dose.

Yepp, my thoughts exactly! I have been using deca non stop the past 5 years low dose 100-125mg/week together with low dose test 125mg/week and it does wonders for my joints and injuries. I have blood work done regularly and all is good (cholesterol, heart, liver, kidneys, hematocrit and so on..). When I blast I stay below 250-300mg/week of deca and stay there just 4-6 weeks. I only blast 1-2 times pr year. My doc knows all about this and she is fine with my blood values and health.

What are your total and free testosterone levels?

I am on TRT at 200 mg a week and my latest test came back at 1191 total and 309 free. My doc doesn't want it that high...although i think i do.

so I am curious, seeing that nandrolone shuts down natural production of test does taking it with injectable test lower the levels you are seeing from that?

This article was interesting but I do not know if it would apply to supplemental testosterone.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.full

What are your total and free testosterone levels?

I am on TRT at 200 mg a week and my latest test came back at 1191 total and 309 free. My doc doesn't want it that high...although i think i do.

so I am curious, seeing that nandrolone shuts down natural production of test does taking it with injectable test lower the levels you are seeing from that?

This article was interesting but I do not know if it would apply to supplemental testosterone.

Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Nandrolone Esters in Oil Vehicle: Effects of Ester, Injection Site and Injection Volume

no you test levels will remain the same and your free test may even increase from SHBG binding, and deca doesn't shut down natty production any more than exogenous test. If you're shut down, you are shut down. Deca is bad for recovery only for two reasons. First it may cause high levels or circulating prolactin leading to poor libido, second it is more difficult to rebound from most likely because its metabolites have very long active and elimination lives (hence long detection time) thus inhibiting recovery for longer than say test.

I wouldnt touch deca long term. Why? Want facts? Google deep vein thrombosis.

I do believe (if i remember it right) that someone posted up on this board once that the 5 guys who publically known got blood clots (well two of them died so they went by their old posts) had all used nandralone.

(I say publically known because i dont think everyone who has gotten blood clots lived to tell about it or publically told everyone)

I also know of two other people who got blood clots and they had also used nandralone just previous also

I make no judgement or statement here....just passing on some information coincedence or not

no you test levels will remain the same and your free test may even increase from SHBG binding, and deca doesn't shut down natty production any more than exogenous test. If you're shut down, you are shut down. Deca is bad for recovery only for two reasons. First it may cause high levels or circulating prolactin leading to poor libido, second it is more difficult to rebound from most likely because its metabolites have very long active and elimination lives (hence long detection time) thus inhibiting recovery for longer than say test.

Thanks for the reply. I guess what caught my eye was how just one shot caused the blood levels of testosterone in the subjects to plummet. Where as an injection of test would actually increase the levels, as in my case. Before TRT very low levels (I'm 48). After TRT levels bumping 1200.

**broken link removed**

Given that it raises rbc I probably need to leave it alone anyway. Mine's high enough.

But..if I was going to a doc to try to get on TRT i would definitely consider hitting a 100 mg before I went.:lightbulb:

I do believe (if i remember it right) that someone posted up on this board once that the 5 guys who publically known got blood clots (well two of them died so they went by their old posts) had all used nandralone.

(I say publically known because i dont think everyone who has gotten blood clots lived to tell about it or publically told everyone)

I also know of two other people who got blood clots and they had also used nandralone just previous also

I make no judgement or statement here....just passing on some information coincedence or not

yeah I bet they also all drank milk... lol! No all AAS carry risks, but the risks are dramatically reduced at low doses. I don't understand the concept of picking out nandrolone out off all the other AAS that carry dangerous and mostly similar side effects, even test at TRT doses has side effects, your own natural Testosterone can lead to disease if you're prone to it, you know? Its about what you are comfortable with doing.

Thanks for the reply. I guess what caught my eye was how just one shot caused the blood levels of testosterone in the subjects to plummet. Where as an injection of test would actually increase the levels, as in my case. Before TRT very low levels (I'm 48). After TRT levels bumping 1200.

**broken link removed**

Given that it raises rbc I probably need to leave it alone anyway. Mine's high enough.

But..if I was going to a doc to try to get on TRT i would definitely consider hitting a 100 mg before I went.:lightbulb:

Yup that would work! now if they did a test for Deca levels, it would skyrocket! lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws