over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca: low dose/results?

jerseystepup

Registered
Wondering as far as everyone's experience goes as far as running a lower dose of deca with a higher dose of test, and seeing benefits other than joint lubrication. I plan on running 300mg's a week with 900-1200 mgs of test cyp. With that low of a dosage of deca will I get any help with size increase besides what I'd be getting at just taking test at the dosage I'll be running? I've looked around and some people say 300 is where you start to see gains. Others say it's a waste of time. Opinions?

I ran 300 deca for 8 weeks with 500 test c, no gains just well being...

I ran 300 deca for 8 weeks with 500 test c, no gains just well being...

Really? Deca @ 300 would give me at least a little water.

300-400mg week.. for 8 weeks? tried running it longer? Shouldn't have any problems..

Only reason I'm asking is because I know my body... And with that much test, if I were to run 600mgs or more I'm pretty sure I'd look like a puffy ass marshmallow. Despite whatever ancillaries I take. I know is hold less water with NPP, but I ran tren ace last cycle, and plan to run it again within the year so I'd like to keep the number of injections down. So I'm looking at either 900-1200 mgs of test and 300 deca. Or I could always drop the test down and run 600 of each. Also have caber and aromasin on hand. And plan on kick starting with drol.

Only reason I'm asking is because I know my body... And with that much test, if I were to run 600mgs or more I'm pretty sure I'd look like a puffy ass marshmallow. Despite whatever ancillaries I take. I know is hold less water with NPP, but I ran tren ace last cycle, and plan to run it again within the year so I'd like to keep the number of injections down. So I'm looking at either 900-1200 mgs of test and 300 deca. Or I could always drop the test down and run 600 of each. Also have caber and aromasin on hand. And plan on kick starting with drol.

I typically run Test @ 600/750 (depends what kind in using) and NPP @600.
No complaints with gains here. I like the drol kickstart as well.

I just don't want to run the deca at 300 if the only benefit is going to be lubed up joints. I suppose I could go halfway and jump up to 450. Anyone else out there see or not see results running it at 300?

I just don't want to run the deca at 300 if the only benefit is going to be lubed up joints. I suppose I could go halfway and jump up to 450. Anyone else out there see or not see results running it at 300?

Honestly from experience it all depends on the person, Can't stress enough with making sure nutrition and training always HAS to be ON point with everything else.. As for the 300mg of Dec... How long is it that you are exactly planning on running it? That being said... All depends on what your preferences are when it comes to this.. Now IF you do think that 300mg is low.... ATLEAST start it off at 300mg and taper it up after certain periods of time.... IM NOT telling you take over or start over 300mg.... But it would just be something to look at doing IF that is what you would plan on wanting to do.... AGAIN all depends on what it is you want to do and plan on going after..

Just give it a try, your body may respond differently than others, if not just up it a little and see

I ran low dose deca along my trt test dose plus 2-3ui hgh.
I use do like 250 deca/500 test/3 iu GH.
Fantastic results for me.

Wondering as far as everyone's experience goes as far as running a lower dose of deca with a higher dose of test, and seeing benefits other than joint lubrication. I plan on running 300mg's a week with 900-1200 mgs of test cyp. With that low of a dosage of deca will I get any help with size increase besides what I'd be getting at just taking test at the dosage I'll be running? I've looked around and some people say 300 is where you start to see gains. Others say it's a waste of time. Opinions?

I dose 500 per wk. u know what? bad water retention!

I get wonderful results from deca at 300, but I seem to be fast/easy responder to just about everything. 8wk of deca @300 and test cyp 250 I was finally able to break 200lbs. Was a wonderful thing. And hell, I'd have done it just for the joints!
This is where I think cleansing the receptors and eating right can make all the difference as I'm sure u all know. Before you start I'd suggest taking some acetyl l carnitine for a cpl weeks personally. Hope any of that helped.

And from sounds of your body, I'd go w the 600/600. I don't buy into the "test must be run higher than deca" stuff or wtvr

Last edited:
Awesome

I plan to run a deca and test cycle my second go around. This will be around end of the summer 2016. Pretty pumped. I might try other cycles eventually but I can get pharm grade deca.

i started seeing results when i started running 600...but that may just be me..i tend to react more to a higher dose than others.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear