over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca lowers three neurotransmitters

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been on Deca a good six months now. I did it three months solo and went through some of the lowest mood feelings ever, depressed, no motivation. On a blast now and combining it with 10 mgs dbol, this helps, and 12.5 mgs bronkaid, which raise noradrenaline levels. Ive been diagnosed with adhd since 14, and very well may have natural low levels of Noradrenaline, so this seems to help some. A few weeks ago I switched to testosterone cyp 20 mgs sub q daily and seemed to have a rebound effect, it was overwhelming and adhd seemed to raise massively. I wont be doing deca only again, when transitioning to testosterone or another hormone with transition slowly . Definitely don't recommend deca solo, esp for anyone with adhd, low levels of norepinephrine, also known as noradrenaline. Wanted to put this information out there. so someone wont have to go through what I went though.

The chronic administration of nandrolone, at 5 mg kg(-1) injected daily for 4 weeks, induced the loss of sweet taste preference, a sign of anhedonia and dysfunction of the reward pathway. The behavioral outcomes were accompanied by reductions in the dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline contents in the nucleus accumbens.

Our data suggest that nandrolone-treated rats have a depressive, but not anxiogenic-like, profile, accompanied by brain region-dependent changes in dopaminergic, serotonergic and noradrenergic neurotransmission.

I'm basically anhedonic by nature and don't notice further suppression. Perhaps I'm bottomed out :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing the paper.

I figured it messes with the dopamine system, it wasn't that bad for me, but trest is unbearable for me

yup nans do some weird shit in the head.
somewhere there is an article on deca and addiction relapse.
aside from the strange side effects its a great drug. lol

Used deca forever. Staple for me. Definitely feel a mental change from it but for me it's very mild and tolerable short or very long term. Benefits are vastly greater than detractors in my case.

Test and deca are my cruise and deca is nearly always in a blast even at 200mg. Was hoping equipoise would be a cruise candidate as well but that shit seems to hit E2 on me far harder than mast or primo so likely won't work out and it'll be test/deca or just higher test for me forever.

Used deca forever. Staple for me. Definitely feel a mental change from it but for me it's very mild and tolerable short or very long term. Benefits are vastly greater than detractors in my case.

Test and deca are my cruise and deca is nearly always in a blast even at 200mg. Was hoping equipoise would be a cruise candidate as well but that shit seems to hit E2 on me far harder than mast or primo so likely won't work out and it'll be test/deca or just higher test for me forever.
I believe test reduces decas sides, but that's just my observation, test or dhts make you feel good, so

I think that's valid. I've used deca by itself but I was young and primarily focused on rehab. Wasn't a super long cycle but other than the crash at the end (not pct in the 90s) I did fine. I'm older now and honestly I need test equal to or greater than deca.

Even in the 90s a little test in the cycles (that weren't heavy test based) seemed to make everything go smoother and better. Didn't know why but that's the norm today and for a reason.

I don’t feel or see any negative sides of Deca other than some acne that can be annoying. Other than that I love Deca at 300mgs dose every week. I don’t like it above 300 cause it’s just makes me feel bloated and I retain a bit of water.

I don’t feel or see any negative sides of Deca other than some acne that can be annoying. Other than that I love Deca at 300mgs dose every week. I don’t like it above 300 cause it’s just makes me feel bloated and I retain a bit of water.

125mg test/equal parts deca/mast……hard and awesome

I've always heard running mast or primo with nandrolone combats most of the mental/physical sides, many seem to think they come from the aromatization of nandrolone to dihydronandrolone. Adding a DHT to overpower the DHN seems to mitigate the mental/physical sides from anecdotal reports. Maybe someone can elaborate on this with their experience.

News to me. deca @ 900/wk (usual dose), always have a fuckin sweet tooth

When I have very little or no androgenic activity going on, my voice loses it's base. Today on the phone, I was called ma'am.

125mg test/equal parts deca/mast……hard and awesome

My last cycle was 500mg test E, 300mg deca, 200mg Mast E, and 25mg provi.

Feel like a beast once the deca started to kick in. Mast helped with water retention and increased libido.

I believe test reduces decas sides, but that's just my observation, test or dhts make you feel good, so

well brotha the dhts increase and or work on dompamine.
so so side can be hightened sex drive, boost mood, energy, going towards mania.

where as nan being more on the progstrin side is like the downer effects after the dopamine boost. lowering this, can lower mood, libido increase moodyness and depressive feelings.

obviously some will notice more then others.
i seem to be quite sensitive to this. especially getting older.

My last cycle was 500mg test E, 300mg deca, 200mg Mast E, and 25mg provi.

Feel like a beast once the deca started to kick in. Mast helped with water retention and increased libido.

i usually find nans side coming on like after 4-6 weeks. especially with more other stuff. at tiny doses i felt them come on even faster.

its not always true though.

Nandrolone also seems to effect women's brains different too... Some describe more aggression than other gear.

I figured it messes with the dopamine system, it wasn't that bad for me, but trest is unbearable for me
Yeah. I picked up some trest and could have swore it was deca.
First time I ever ran deca about 25 yrs ago, I fell into a deep depression. Very dark.
Kinda went that way somewhat recently a few months ago when starting a bottle of 'trest'
Only time I had extreme libido with trest was when I brewed it from powder.
Think I'm going that route again should I ever feel like using trest again.
In fact my libido dipped big time a few months back upon starting this bottle of trest. I'm with Bill and Shawn Phillips on this one... Feels like deca!!

i usually find nans side coming on like after 4-6 weeks. especially with more other stuff. at tiny doses i felt them come on even faster.

its not always true though.
Only sides I get a 300mg ew deca is a lil acne fair ups. Annoying but no depression , loss of sex drive, nothing. Like I said deca just makes me feel like a fucking beast while also providing much needed joint relief.

Yeah. I picked up some trest and could have swore it was deca.
First time I ever ran deca about 25 yrs ago, I fell into a deep depression. Very dark.
Kinda went that way somewhat recently a few months ago when starting a bottle of 'trest'
Only time I had extreme libido with trest was when I brewed it from powder.
Think I'm going that route again should I ever feel like using trest again.
In fact my libido dipped big time a few months back upon starting this bottle of trest. I'm with Bill and Shawn Phillips on this one... Feels like deca!!

Hmm…..trest is usually the most libido and happy euphoric mood boosting drug most people have messed with

But it’s all individual…..but trest feeling like deca mood? For me they are on opposite ends of the spectrum

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear