juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can’t do tren anymore. I’m a sleepless angry person even low dose

Do you think something like

300 test E
300 deca
500 mast E

Will the mast E keep deca bloat away? I know mast keeps me dry on test, but never tried it for deca bloat. I know NPP would be a better choice, but I just can’t bring myself to double the price for short nandrolone when I’m just a meathead.

Anytime I run npp I run mast... just at low dose.. 150mgs or so. But it does take some of the issues with nandrolone away. I prefer npp over deca by a wide margin... no matter what I did by week 3 of deca use I was always having issues... there us much more to the esters than what people realize.. but yes mast will help..

I preferred NPP/TestP/Var to TestE/Deca/MastE, just my .02c

Thanks guys. I’ll drop the mast down and probably go with NPP

Once I get everything my new cycle for the next 2 months (then TRT) will be 500mg test c, 400mg mast e and 300mg deca. I may even throw in an oral or 2 later on (50mg winny for example).

I can’t do tren anymore. I’m a sleepless angry person even low dose

Do you think something like

300 test E
300 deca
500 mast E

Will the mast E keep deca bloat away? I know mast keeps me dry on test, but never tried it for deca bloat. I know NPP would be a better choice, but I just can’t bring myself to double the price for short nandrolone when I’m just a meathead.

I thought you already did this stack? Or was it with NPP?

Agree with the others, NPP for the win...though using less pokes is nice.

I thought you already did this stack? Or was it with NPP?

Agree with the others, NPP for the win...though using less pokes is nice.

I did run NPP/mast prop which was very good, I was just wondering how much more bloat there would be with deca.

I’ve ran deca with test and lots of calories and yea I was holding shit tons of water.

I just wondering about the deca so I could get away with pinning Less lol

in all probability bro the less pinning is why you bloat more.:lightbulb:

everyone like to think that "long"esters let you get away with less pokes, and while possible this is going to give you more side effects like bloat and bad skin as esters do not have a stable liniar release like we have tendency to think.

by using "deca" you are giving yourself a bigger dose less frequently so your body is jacking up the countermeasures right away.

i think i would be willing to be if you used the same amt ( even dose adjusted for ester ) at ed or eod admin you would have a very similar experience.

maybe "better" idk...
we were talking about this in our sponsor thread in regaurds to tu recently.

one user was able to go to 700mgs tu wk without getting increased est sides.

it seems and there are some studies on tu in this that tu leads to less converison to dht and i think est as well... dht for sure.

so yes there is more to all this then just ester...:lightbulb:

Juggy, my last big push was a Test + Deca + Mast run as well.

Started out at:
700 Sust
350 Deca
350 NPP
400 Mast

Ended up dropping the NPP and upping the Deca use. Good run though.
I had heard such good things about the Deca+Mast combo that I had to give it a run. I don't think Mast did TOO much with bloating though. I controlled diet and everything and I just bloat, simple as that haha.

about to run a little Test P + EQ + Tren mini cut and then hop into another big push.

I advice running test and mast enth for minimum 12 weeks @ 600 mg test each week + 500mg.mast, up the dosage if the sides stay at bay. And PCT:
Hcg: 500 iu per week- weeks 3-12 used right up to pct
Pct: clomid 100, 50, 50, 50
Nolva 40, 20, 20, 20

I advice running test and mast enth for minimum 12 weeks @ 600 mg test each week + 500mg.mast, up the dosage if the sides stay at bay. My doc advice buy test E on https://steroidsfax.net And PCT:
Hcg: 500 iu per week- weeks 3-12 used right up to pct
Pct: clomid 100, 50, 50, 50
Nolva 40, 20, 20, 20
I wish good luck Dude!

NPP is one of the few compounds I’ve never tried for whatever reason. I like the idea of adding mast and using for recomp.

This thread has given me the idea for a little experiment. I’m at the point where I’ll usually run a really light cycle over my trt for 4-8 weeks here and there. Was planning on doing 75 mg tren hex eod for a few weeks. I think I’ll do that for maybe 4 weeks, take 3-4 weeks off, and then try 100 NPP/50 mast eod and see the difference in effects vs how I feel etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea why you'd run mast outside of contest prep or cutting.

I'm running test\tren\npp 150mg\200mg\875mg. Im having a hard time bloating and I'm eating alot of fast food n high sodium foods. Shits crazy. I do put on a few lbs of water over the week but Im sweating it all out in my sleep. I never had such horrible night sweats until now and it only happens at the end of the week. I lose like 3-5lbs of water over night. I'm pinning the npp Ed and I'm 6 weeks in.

I've ran npp a few times but this never happend and I ran up to 600mg. The other times I did bloat up towards the end of the cyle, not sure why this time I'm not. I wonder if my npp is Masteron lol.

Last edited:
I'm running test\tren\npp 150mg\200mg\875mg. Im having a hard time bloating and I'm eating alot of fast food n high sodium foods. Shits crazy. I do put on a few lbs of water over the week but Im sweating it all out in my sleep. I never had such horrible night sweats until now and it only happens at the end of the week. I lose like 3-5lbs of water over night. I'm pinning the npp Ed and I'm 6 weeks in.

I've ran npp a few times but this never happend and I ran up to 600mg. The other times I did bloat up towards the end of the cyle, not sure why this time I'm not. I wonder if my npp is Masteron lol.

i dont understand that^ so what dose of each are you taking? that looks like:
150mg test
200mg tren
875mg npp
weekly

is that right? just checking.
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator