over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca - Mental Effects, if any?

ElTigre

Registered
Newbies
The "Does Test Ruin Relationships" thread got me wondering...

Assuming you are using test + deca, have any of you noticed any mental changes (mental, psychological, libido, etc) when using deca+test vs. using just test?

I’m sensitive to Deca in the past as it relates to libido . I’ve always run it with test , but could never find the sweet spot where I didn’t have dick issues. Now that I’m only on TRT doses of test I’ve been looking Into it again. I was scripted 100 mg of Deca / 200 mg of test per week and find it a great combo. For Me, low doses work really well. The joint relief is noticeable on the Deca. It’s the main reason I run it now.

Nandrolone deca gave me insomnia My 2 cents , and the insomnia made me miserable

Personally , had deca dick issue for mths after ceasing. Will nvr touch it again.

Gives me anxiety and a very empty depressed feeling. Also makes it damn near impossible for me to finish but doesn’t give me any ed.

I was running 100 test and 6-700mg deca. I did have some apathy and loss of Drive, but no anxiety. I bumped to 250mg test and felt a tiny bit better, but still “blue feeling”. I got ahold of mast prop and 50mg ED, and in a week I was right as rain

The problem is Deca is converted to DHN, which can occupy the DHT receptor. There is plenty of studies showing DHT has anti-anxiety, antidepressant properties (to a point)

If deca fucks with your mood, either bump test higher to convert more DHT or add masteron.

I would prefer the latter, as higher test with deca is going to bring on the bloat. Maybe 300 test/300mast/600 deca. Also if you keep a good diet, you can look pretty damn good with that. Not all shrink wrapped, but thick and lean. I was looking good until I got moved to nightshift and these last two weeks I’ve been living off uncrustables and quest bars

It just slowly kills off my libido is what I notice most. I’d use it all the time if it wasn’t so suppressive and didn’t get ED issues with it.

Gives me anxiety and a very empty depressed feeling. Also makes it damn near impossible for me to finish but doesn’t give me any ed.

Does it do this to you when using it combined with test?

Love me some Deca. Never had any negative mental or libido sides. Run Proviron @ 50mg-100mg/day with it if you're worried about libido issues. Proviron also has some mood enhancing effects, and is basically a great addition to any cycle. Also, keep some caber on hand to combat prolactin buildup.

Reactions: D2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar