over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca on TRT

malcom young

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How have you managed the prolactin level when using deca, tren or another 19 Nor supplement?

Not talking about sides, just the prolactin levels that are reflective of adding in a little deca.

Not talking about sides, just the prolactin levels that are reflective of adding in a little deca.
It depends on the amount, and the individual person. I use deca at 1.5mg per body pound on trt. My prolactin only spikes when I drink in the off season, or I'm not consistent with my ai. Cabr is not a good thing to take long term, it could lead to other issues. So watch your diet, and get regular blood tests. Controlling prolactin is fairly easy with proper dosing, diet,hydration, and ai's.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I did an expirement with 99 % l-dopa.

This was when i was not on trt or anything aka natty. I used D asparic acid and my prolactin went up mildly to like 38 or 42 a couple times, if I remember right, its been 3-4 years, I supplemented with l-dopa 99 % and prolactin went down to 5, which is in the low range.

Now the supplement I have does not have 99 % anymore, as the company changed the formula, but I would imagine l-dopa which is the same thing as Mucuna Pruriens would work for this .

Only way to know is lab results, and glad I got this test done, as before I know l -dopa lowered prolactin , started taking l -dopa and a month or so in viola, prolactin lowered.

l-dopa is great stuff.....I've been on for about a couple years and it works to control prolactin (nasty shit, prolactin, will tank your mood in a heartbeat).

Deca doesn't really mix well with TRT. Deca inhibits your bodies ability to synthesize hormones....usually on TRT we take HCG to stimulate production of pregnelonone and DHEA (which is inhibited because of the feedback loops of taking exogenous testosterone). Deca will stop the HCG from stimulating these hormones which will make you feel burnt out and like shit in the long run.

But your muscles will be bigger/fuller/harder.....so the tradeoff is up to you.....

its a no-brainer for me....I gave up supplements like nandro a long time ago when I realized how harmful it really was to my HPTA. :banghead:

l-dopa is great stuff.....I've been on for about a couple years and it works to control prolactin (nasty shit, prolactin, will tank your mood in a heartbeat).

Deca doesn't really mix well with TRT. Deca inhibits your bodies ability to synthesize hormones....usually on TRT we take HCG to stimulate production of pregnelonone and DHEA (which is inhibited because of the feedback loops of taking exogenous testosterone). Deca will stop the HCG from stimulating these hormones which will make you feel burnt out and like shit in the long run.

But your muscles will be bigger/fuller/harder.....so the tradeoff is up to you.....

its a no-brainer for me....I gave up supplements like nandro a long time ago when I realized how harmful it really was to my HPTA. :banghead:

Interesting. Never heard of like this before. SO no HCG on deca?

A word on l-dopa, it raises dopamine levels and lowers serotonin so don't take it anymore than a couple or few months without an equal break or supplement 5-htp with it.

Never do recreational serotonin releasers with l-dopa or you're asking for serotonin syndrome and severe side effects. By L-dopa causes serotonin to go low, when a serotonin releaser is released, it works super potent.

btw I had a personal experience with this and went through a week or crying , tearing up, super emotional, passed out in kitchen, went to doctor got blood work, found nothing . I dont know exactly what it was, as Ive done serotonin releasers forty times, and never done one after doing l-dopa, as i took l-dopa for a year straight at 99 %. After doing, research, Ive found out l-dopa causes serotonin to be low , and of course dopamine to be high, and if a person takes a serotonin releaser it can cause side effects. Be cautious. On a scale of 1-10 it was about an 8 for me

Even low dose deca for joint comfort?

Low dose would work

Low dose Deca at 200mg-250 per week plus 400-500mg of Test is perfect. I typically run this year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low dose Deca at 200mg-250 per week plus 400-500mg of Test is perfect. I typically run this year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a steroid cycle and no way resembles testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy :naughty::banghead:

Even low dose nandrolone will inhibit HCG from functioning. A single shot of deca can remain in your system for 18 months, inhibiting your natural production (despite HCG shots).

Like I said at the beginning, deca does not mix well with TRT.

This thread has jumped off target.

Original question should have been:

For those on legit, dr supervised, TRT, how do you manage / explain / sidestep, the Deca induced, elevated prolactin levels on your scheduled blood work?

My original baseline blood work came back with Slightly elevated prolactin. 15 is the hi normal, I came in at 25. He wants me to see an Endo, to discuss the issue. I know what the issue is,......Deca.

What are you doing to keep prolactin levels normal?

I'm not worried about any sides, only reducing the level reflecting on blood work.

Deca has been dropped from the protocol, but I need to get the level down to within the normal level.

Last edited:
If you can get it, Dostinex (cabergoline) would get your Prolactin levels in line. You would not need much. The other option is Prami (Pramipexole). Supposedly Prami is more prone to some unpleasant side effects of you dose that too high.

So Dostinex is probably the most straight forward way to get the Prolactin levels down. You don't need the levels to be zero so a few small doses (perhaps 0.25) and some follow up blood work would probably be all that is required since you already dropped the Decca. If you were on Decca you would probably want to use a small amount of Dostinex perhaps 2 times per week just to keep the Prolactin levels in check. It can be expensive but it's good to have on hand when you are taking a Nandrolone.

edit - didn't see you already dropped the deca

yeah, couple doses of .25mg caber and you'll be reset....hopefully deca doesn't cause long term prolactin increase in you.

Abusing tren/deca caused me to have to go on prolactin control long term....shitty situation.

Last edited:
Caber is pretty steep, even from sponser, is there another place I should look?

Was thinking 50-100mg deca per week with trt.

Many have considered this. I don't think I would go down that road as tempting as it might be. If your joints are in constant pain, perhaps this one way to deal with that.

Deca will most likely hurt your lipid profile (cholesterol). It will also cause some stress on your liver and other organs. Those issues alone would make long term use a bit risky. I'm sure it depends on the dose. Never tried a low dose, long term.

You could do some blood work and see how bad your lipids and your liver take a hit. Walking around all day every day with really low HDL and high LDL cholesterol would be very undesirable. This would eventually take its toll on your heart. Your liver could be fairly stressed as well with no break and no real opportunity to heal. I'm sure some other organs are effected as well. You might have to watch your prolactin levels and we all know Deca could negatively effect libido (not fun long term). It all depends on how your body deals with the Deca at that dose. I suppose some people could tolerate this with little adverse effects.

If you can find the right dose that gives some positive benefits and perhaps the right supplements to keep your cholesterol in line and protect your liver I suppose you could at least minimize those risks. I'm sure there are other things to consider as well, but this is a start.

I've tried the low dose deca approach for joint pain....it doesn't work as much as it is hyped up to work online to be honest with you. Its minimal relief, mainly from adding fluid intra-articularly and intramuscularly.

The only thing that HAS worked is high dose curcumin, intramuscular injections. This has totally relieved joint pain I have from many many old injuries, all over my body. I have abused my body in high velocity/contact sports over the years and curcumin relieves the daily pain of these injuries.

Deca is too suppressive to recommend as a long term solution....your nuts would be the size of raisins after a year or two :rolleyes:

high dose curcumin also has a host of other benefits, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, ANABOLIC, reverses insulin resistance, etc.

Those yogis in India were really on to something with their high doses of turmeric in every meal they ate :lightbulb:

we as modern athletes took it to the next level by isolating what the compound in turmeric was, extracting it, sterilizing it, and injecting it into our muscles :headbang:

I did an expirement with 99 % l-dopa.

This was when i was not on trt or anything aka natty. I used D asparic acid and my prolactin went up mildly to like 38 or 42 a couple times, if I remember right, its been 3-4 years, I supplemented with l-dopa 99 % and prolactin went down to 5, which is in the low range.

Now the supplement I have does not have 99 % anymore, as the company changed the formula, but I would imagine l-dopa which is the same thing as Mucuna Pruriens would work for this .

Only way to know is lab results, and glad I got this test done, as before I know l -dopa lowered prolactin , started taking l -dopa and a month or so in viola, prolactin lowered.
I recently bought some mucana for this purpose (amongst others) however i choose not to use deca because of the likelihood it may affect prolactin. A lot of ppl tie it to e2 but even if it's a possibility its one i can't take.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner