over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

deca only cycle

chess315

Newbies
I dont realy want to use test but proably will anyways I was going to run a 900mg a week test only cycle but dont like how it makes me into sex maniac I've been toying with the idea of a 800mg a week deca only cycle. My stats are 6'0 210 15% money is an issue so that why I really dont want to stack compounds right now I know the main disadvantage would be loss of sex drive but I've ran tren oly a long time ago and lost nothing so that really doesnt worry me other than that they say deca has some of the lowest side verses reults.

Deca will shut you down pretty hard. And don't believe all of what everyone says about deca. Some tolerate it well and others have a horrible time with progesterone sides. ou really would be better off with test only in this case. But if you can run 400 test and 400 deca p/wk. it is a fairly hefty dose and will go a long way to getting results. it should minimize sides but always bear in mind, everyone reacts differently to compunds. I really would not run deca on it's own. But that's me!!! I say test only or both at the same time.

maybe just run a replacement dose of test (100-150mg) like hrt. Old fela what do you think is the lowest dose of deca that gives results?

I know generally when staked people run around 400 I'm kind of just shooting around Ideas for fun but full well know test is the most proven but it makes me into a pervert. And I really dont like orals. I'm proably going to end up runing super test at 900 a week for 10 weeks but after reading at this board for a while the 6 month cycle sounds intresting I would guess someone like me with out real substantial muscle mass would make an amazing transformation doing that.

I would guess someone like me with out real substantial muscle mass would make an amazing transformation doing that.

6 months of deca only? Can you say "Brokedick Mountain"? :D Since you also mentioned money is an issue, I propose that you save your money and buy lots of clean food like steak, chicken, fish, yams, oatmeal, eggs, etc. If you want substantial muscle mass, eat brotha. Of course I mean no disrespect and I'm no expert or anything, it just sounds like your leanin' a little too hard on the anabolics. Just food for thought.

If you turned into a sex maniac with 900 mg test, Consider yourself a limp noodle with 800 mg Deca.

Thats a horrible Idea. Way too high a dosage and run it alongside test if anything.

deca only will certainly cure the sex maniac thing. you seem very inexperienced so i think you should research more first. however, old fella gave you some solid avice, except that i think the test should be higher than the deca/ 500 test and 400 deca and you will grow like a weed if you train hard an eat right.

I am concerned that you also ran tren only before and did you even have a pct established at the conclusion of that cycle?

The advice given to get your diet in check is probably the best advice for you right now also because you haven't even stated what it is you are trying to achieve with this cycle

Also I would never advocate a cycle in which money is a limiting factor in your ability to obtain everything necessary i.e. gear, ancillaries, good food, everything necessary for maximizing your cycle while keeping your health in good order

deca only will certainly cure the sex maniac thing. you seem very inexperienced so i think you should research more first. however, old fella gave you some solid avice, except that i think the test should be higher than the deca/ 500 test and 400 deca and you will grow like a weed if you train hard an eat right.
Yes my initial reponse was exactly that 500/400. But then I was thinking, not a lot of time under the belt and 400/400 would produce some outstanding results. Hell 400/300 would do the same. If you are not an experienced User then keep the doses low to minimize negative sides. Like has been suggested, save up your coin and get all that you need for your cycle first. In the mean time get on top of a solid diet and train hard. Your body will then be ready for that next step.

maybe just run a replacement dose of test (100-150mg) like hrt. Old fela what do you think is the lowest dose of deca that gives results?
It really depends on how your body reacts to deca. But around 300mg/wk for a first timer would do well, along with some test.

I knew I was pretty much going to run the test only cycle anyways and knew you guys would say what you did I already eat a pretty big diet 300grams of protien and about 4000K put while on cycle I'm going to shoot for 400 grams of protein and 5000 calories. I'm going to run a 900mg test only cycle. I didnt like 500mg a week of prop when I ran it last year. Actually I'm going to run 900 every 8 days.

I knew I was pretty much going to run the test only cycle anyways and knew you guys would say what you did I already eat a pretty big diet 300grams of protien and about 4000K put while on cycle I'm going to shoot for 400 grams of protein and 5000 calories. I'm going to run a 900mg test only cycle. I didnt like 500mg a week of prop when I ran it last year. Actually I'm going to run 900 every 8 days.

atta boy.

Interesting responses here. I myself did a "Deca only" cycle for four months and had fantastic results. I do believe that stacking it would work much better but I personally wouldn't steer you away from it. As far as sex drive I didn't miss a beat.
Good Luck

I have run 400-600 mg of deca week alone for extended periods of time with no problems.

I dont realy want to use test but proably will anyways I was going to run a 900mg a week test only cycle but dont like how it makes me into sex maniac I've been toying with the idea of a 800mg a week deca only cycle. My stats are 6'0 210 15% money is an issue so that why I really dont want to stack compounds right now I know the main disadvantage would be loss of sex drive but I've ran tren oly a long time ago and lost nothing so that really doesnt worry me other than that they say deca has some of the lowest side verses reults.

Can't really understand how having a high libido could bother you, but you can always keep a maintenance dose of 150mg of test per week with your deca, or whatever else. We've heard of folks who do deca alone and like it, but it's not very often.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws