over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or EQ

Y_ASK_Y

Registered
Just wanted opinion on with u like the best..ever since a heard deca dick It's stuck in my head and didn't wanna try lol

Just wanted opinion on with u like the best..ever since a heard deca dick It's stuck in my head and didn't wanna try lol
It really depends on your goals. Each have their pros and cons.

Deca: Pros Great gains. Good strength. Solid fullness Cons possible prolactin sides, "water weight" gain, possible softer look

EQ: Pros Awesome vascularity, stimulates my appetite, great endurance. Cons quickly elevates HCT/HG, appetite stimulant (tough if cutting), usually has to be run much longer for best results.

These are my OPINIONS. Obviously diet will be the determining factor at play here, along with training.

I love deca. I feel great on it and get great size gains. I like what high dose eq does for my physique...but it makes my hair fall out...and its absolute hell on my anxiety!!!

It really depends on your goals. Each have their pros and cons.

Deca: Pros Great gains. Good strength. Solid fullness Cons possible prolactin sides, "water weight" gain, possible softer look

EQ: Pros Awesome vascularity, stimulates my appetite, great endurance. Cons quickly elevates HCT/HG, appetite stimulant (tough if cutting), usually has to be run much longer for best results.

These are my OPINIONS. Obviously diet will be the determining factor at play here, along with training.
X2
Perfect description right here

X2
Perfect description right here
Thanks, man.

This advice isn't necessary applicable to everyone. I have a friend that can blast 1.5g of eq and his RBC's aren't even affected. Makes me jealous lol.

I incorporated both to my mass cycle and made some great gains.

400 mg Deca
300 mg EQ

10 years ago I had a pretty good love affair going on with deca but as I get older, prolactin sides are a pain in the ass so I stick with moderate EQ doses and minimal deca.

Thanks, man.

This advice isn't necessary applicable to everyone. I have a friend that can blast 1.5g of eq and his RBC's aren't even affected. Makes me jealous lol.

Damn he is one lucky guy. My rbc gets high on pretty much any blast. I donate every three months to keep it in check.

I'm on deca year round and I've never had deca dick.
EQ makes my hematocrit go through the roof.
Deca lubes my joints.
Eq honestly has never done anything noticeable in terms of results for me.
To this day my go to stack is sustanon and deca.

Seems to be deca is the preferred compound based on everyone's feedback. They deem EQ to be very mild in terms of sides, but I feel the elevation in HCT I get alone from it enough to have me choose deca in most situations. I WOULD, however, roll with EQ if I were in prep mode and run it till the end. The vascularity I get from it, even at moderate doses, is simply amazing.

I like them both and enjoy having both in the mix. If I'm not combining deca or eq with some tren, then I'll often have a mix of the two together.

Hard to choose a favorite. If you could get npp at the same concentration/price as deca, I'd probably pick nandrolone but barring that they're both great choices for myself.

100 mgs tren ace
3-400 mgs NPP
Test

Gold!

The deca dick is just not something I can live with. I get it every time even when combined with test. I love EQ, its like the poor mans primo, but it does jack my Hemo and RBC . I can keep them in slightly elevated but acceptable short term limits if I stick to about 600 mg per week for no more than 10 weeks per cycle.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks, man.

for me no prolactin issues no deca dick on high dose of deca and npp. High prolectin sides ?? doesn't happen in my body.

where as with eq hemo goes up so i try to stay away from it. However i like it so dont stay from it for too long lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Seems to be deca is the preferred compound based on everyone's feedback. They deem EQ to be very mild in terms of sides, but I feel the elevation in HCT I get alone from it enough to have me choose deca in most situations. I WOULD, however, roll with EQ if I were in prep mode and run it till the end. The vascularity I get from it, even at moderate doses, is simply amazing.
x2 thats the thing I only switch to eq for that cosmetic effects of vascularity really. Does not do anything for my appetite . In terms of gains in tissue and strength its

Deca
NPP

i prefer NPP over DECA

last year i had a really good look my body and it was on 400-600 npp and 300-500 test.

Geno started doing mast at 200 mg / ml now. I wish he starts npp at 150-200 mg per ml. I need to get hold of Elvia Yates to get this this law passed in the parliament lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner