over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or Eq

I used EQ for years because Big A said pros use it a lot. Honestly, I never got anything out of it other than bloody noses, hemoglobin of 25, and extreme vascularity. I love deca and NPP. I stay one one or the other year round for my arthritis.

It really is “human” dependent. EQ is okay, slow strength gains, some fullness..
Deca messed me up. Headaches; high BP

Any of you ever suffer the “deca-dick” side? That’s one of the main reasons I have been so cautious with it as I’ve gotten older. I’ve heard it can all but kill your libido or make it really tough to keep it up at the right times.
That would be hard to explain to the wife
Add in mast or Proviron

I want too see that RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin blood work...
I had blood drawn or should I say they attempted to draw blood after 6-7 weeks running 1200-1500 mg a week EQ. My blood was so thick they literally couldn’t even get it to draw up and the little bit they did get was thick sludge. They admitted me because of it. Once they saw my testosterone level was maxed out over 1500 they called for ultrasound on my carotid arteries lol according to them I was near stroke status. I told them bullshit I feel fine. I ended up unplugging my Iv myself and leaving. That was in my early 30,s. I’d never attempt eq thst high again. The thing with it was I hardly noticed much from it but super shiny skin,really white eyes and veins. Firehouse veins. Iv seen firsthand what the dangers of EQ are. And for the return I don’t think it’s worth my life.

I don't know why but my body doesn't go well with Nandrolone, it makes me slow, tired and depressed at 400mg+. (even if i run more test and caber)

EQ tried up to 1750mg ew (paired with same dose Sust), didn't notice anything bad, Creatinine, Hematocrit and Hemoglobin always fine (maybe because i always use Telmisartan?), didn't gave me any strenght increase, just a tad more endurance and a distinctive look on the upper body, had no water retention.

Test is like water, tried it up to 1750mg ew and had just a bit of water, but always helped me training better.

That said, i love my actual offseason, Sust, EQ, 300-400 TrenE with HGH and Insulin.
So 1750 of the sust and EQ plus the rest? Insulin daily or just certain training days?

I absolutely HATE deca...even at 100mg/wk acne that doesn't surface, negative feelings, oily, just a shitty feeling

EQ I rarely use anymore...used it at 1500 about 12-14yrs ago as a stand alone & it was My best cycle look wise(lean, veiny, hard, full, people asking when I was stepping onstage) very polished

Older studies show it's great for joints...I just added 300mg/wk to help My elbow fracture healing

I absolutely HATE deca...even at 100mg/wk acne that doesn't surface, negative feelings, oily, just a shitty feeling

EQ I rarely use anymore...used it at 1500 about 12-14yrs ago as a stand alone & it was My best cycle look wise(lean, veiny, hard, full, people asking when I was stepping onstage) very polished

Older studies show it's great for joints...I just added 300mg/wk to help My elbow fracture healing
I have used 1g EQ alone without Test and my E2 come out at 15pg/ml, E1 was through the roof. Was veiny hard af, fullness was missing since too low E2 but overall despite E2 so low i felt great..... I think that i have to run 2g to feel good but still.... I prefer to have Test inside.

I'm on 900 EQ 900 Deca and I'm loving it. We'll see what the blood work says in a couple weeks though lol.
How long have you been on this? and are you running any Test? How do you feel overall?

I just started 750 Test, 600 Deca and 900 EQ. I decided to run the test this high because of what I've been hearing about EQ lowering E2.

fav is Deca by far !!!!! the key to a basic and classic mass cycle is test and Deca for decades don t think pros are far from this classic stack and I know what I m talking about!!!!

How long have you been on this? and are you running any Test? How do you feel overall?

I just started 750 Test, 600 Deca and 900 EQ. I decided to run the test this high because of what I've been hearing about EQ lowering E2.
So far i've been on for 7 weeks. I have minor headaches here and there but that happened last time my dose got this high. Test is at 1000mg. I donated blood just before starting the deca and eq so maybe thats kept sides to a minimum. BP and RHR in check. I use oura ring to monitor things but also a BP monitor in the mornings.

By the time I am 10 weeks out, I will have been on this cycle for 9 weeks. This is when I will drop the deca but before I do, i'll run some blood work.

I used them both together with test often and liked it. Big hard veiny and strong. These days don't really like how i feel on deca and haven't run EQ in a long time.

I would say forget the eq or deca question, go with a mild test/NPP combo. Works well for me.

Running Test/EQ now, thinking about adding in Deca

I hated deca when I would do the classic 500 test/400 deca. Bloated whale, dick floppy, nipples leaking.

200mg test/700 deca/dash of mast…..ridiculous tissue accrual. Dick work fine.

It seems prolactin elevates when E2 is high also. Deca only HRT studies show prolactin BELOW normal male testosterone TRT levels.

Running high deca, E2 needs to be well controlled.

EQ……I respond extremely well to EQ. Size, fullness, vascular…..the issue is my BP gets pretty high week 5-6

I hated deca when I would do the classic 500 test/400 deca. Bloated whale, dick floppy, nipples leaking.

200mg test/700 deca/dash of mast…..ridiculous tissue accrual. Dick work fine.

It seems prolactin elevates when E2 is high also. Deca only HRT studies show prolactin BELOW normal male testosterone TRT levels.

Running high deca, E2 needs to be well controlled.

EQ……I respond extremely well to EQ. Size, fullness, vascular…..the issue is my BP gets pretty high week 5-6
Correct. If you keep your estrogen in check it's rare that prolactin will elevate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear