over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or Eq

LOVE Nandrolone Decanoate for the joint benefits, helps me retain size I think due to increased nitrogen retention. I've only gone up to 300mg and haven't experienced any negative effects. Boldenone gave me anxiety and messed with my BP. Sucks because I really wanted to like it, not worth it for me.

Any of you fellas that use EQ (especially low dose) notice any joint benefits? Or detrimental effects?

I didn't notice any joint benefit from EQ. What I did notice was high H&H after doing bloodwork.

500T/600Eq/300-400deca has always worked well. Some like 900-1,400 EQ w straight test as well.

Max
For the long cycles I am always watching my red blood cells/hematocrit. I have to give blood!
I’ve never taken more than 800-900 of EQ, 1400 seems like it might be problematic is it besides your blood. Does giving blood have any drawbacks my labs are always good (in range) but I keep saying I’m gonna donate anyway bc it’s supposedly healthy.

After all, you can't prescribe dosages without knowing anything about the person
Glad you said it so many whether it’s looking at a IFBB pros cycle or a first time run, everyone is different. Obviously we learn from each other but cycles are based on a ton of different factors. Anyone putting out general cycles for everyone is just blowing smoke.

I’ve never taken more than 800-900 of EQ, 1400 seems like it might be problematic is it besides your blood. Does giving blood have any drawbacks my labs are always good (in range) but I keep saying I’m gonna donate anyway bc it’s supposedly healthy.
Nothing healthy about dumping blood. It can mess with fetin and iron levels pretty bad.

They are both great compounds and you can’t really say one is better than the other cause #1 there different compounds classes and #2 people react to each of them so differently there’s no way to know which fits them better unless they experiment. That’s the only way to really know IMO.
I had multiple bad experiences with deca for years becuz I jus couldn’t deal with the libido issues it gave me. After reading and doin some research I seen that adding just a little mast could offset those sides and so I tried it and it was a game changer for me. So now the test/deca/mast cycle is one of my favs.
With Eq for me the only real complaint I had was the king wait time for it to kick in and I also noticed it was a compound I needed to run higher than others dose wise. But if your patient Eq is very versatile and great for lean size helps appetite vascularity RBC count fullness.
But if the question is which is best for just putting on the fastest size no matter what it looks like possible I’d go with deca

I realize dumping blood to get hematocrit and hemoglobin into range impacts iron and ferritin but realize the main issue in low iron/ferritin is anemia or the body not producing red blood cells which transport oxygen. Given you are dumping blood for the specific purpose to lower hemoglobin and thin your blood out...you are already out of high range. I'm not a doctor here but I've asked and been told that for high hgb/crit this is far less of a concern because you more than enough blood cells of the type lower iron/ferritin would be a symptom of and zero chance of anemia (main issue in deficiency). Legit question because I don't know more than this but seems logical and it's what I've been told before.

Also recently had a conversation on a plane with one of the medicine heads of major health system. He was a big fan of regular donation as it drops old blood cells and gets the body to with newer periodically moving average age lower. Thesis here was that newer blood cells were softer/more pliable as they move through the body and less likely to cause issues as opposed to older and harder cells. Once again, very qualified guy but I have no idea. Anyone confirm?

Nothing healthy about dumping blood. It can mess with fetin and iron levels pretty bad.

I really have to wonder how many "good Samaritans" that donate just to donate and help out the blood supply are walking around feeling like poo poo as they NEVER tell you about these potential pitfalls of regular donations. Add in some poor soul who chooses to be vegan and you have dead man walking in the making.

I really have to wonder how many "good Samaritans" that donate just to donate and help out the blood supply are walking around feeling like poo poo as they NEVER tell you about these potential pitfalls of regular donations. Add in some poor soul who chooses to be vegan and you have dead man walking in the making.

Before donations they test you to ensure you aren't having issues - too high or too low and they turn you away. Once per three months is the limit at every place I've seen and what is encouraged. Per my question above iron/ferritin store deficiencies main issue is anemia so if you are in range or trying to lower hgb/crit by definition it would seem to not be a problem.. At least this is what I've been told by multiple medical profs who've dismissed that issue (ie reason for pre test before donation). Ones words "iron will be iron or be present in hgb cells so not concerned".

I've also fought high crit and hgb myself and played the donation game. Was worse when I had severe sleep apnea. I've had very low iron and ferritin readings from bloods due to frequent donations and trying to knock down into normal range. I sit at top of range for both crit and hgb even on HRT or natural and this is what spurred those discussions where doctors told me it was a non issue as hgb was solid. I'll also say, I felt totally fine with low iron/ferritin - obviously I wasn't anemic but energy was great and would have no clue.

Realize I'm not answering anything as I don't have the level of expertise here but I see stuff on this posted all the time and as I have some experience in these areas and have asked questions.. I've asked and never seen a good answer on the boards from someone who really knows this area and can explain. Medical professionals I've asked and that's been there answer though no really high end hemotologist.

Before donations they test you to ensure you aren't having issues - too high or too low and they turn you away. Once per three months is the limit at every place I've seen and what is encouraged. Per my question above iron/ferritin store deficiencies main issue is anemia so if you are in range or trying to lower hgb/crit by definition it would seem to not be a problem.. At least this is what I've been told by multiple medical profs who've dismissed that issue (ie reason for pre test before donation). Ones words "iron will be iron or be present in hgb cells so not concerned".

I've also fought high crit and hgb myself and played the donation game. Was worse when I had severe sleep apnea. I've had very low iron and ferritin readings from bloods due to frequent donations and trying to knock down into normal range. I sit at top of range for both crit and hgb even on HRT or natural and this is what spurred those discussions where doctors told me it was a non issue as hgb was solid. I'll also say, I felt totally fine with low iron/ferritin - obviously I wasn't anemic but energy was great and would have no clue.

Realize I'm not answering anything as I don't have the level of expertise here but I see stuff on this posted all the time and as I have some experience in these areas and have asked questions.. I've asked and never seen a good answer on the boards from someone who really knows this area and can explain. Medical professionals I've asked and that's been there answer though no really high end hemotologist.
At least the places around here only check your hemoglobin with their finger prick device similar to a glucometer. I have never had them pull blood and test actual iron and ferritin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131