over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or Eq

At least the places around here only check your hemoglobin with their finger prick device similar to a glucometer. I have never had them pull blood and test actual iron and ferritin.
I used to donate as a Boy Scout and they would take a drop and put it in this solution and it had to sink if it did you could donate that was it mind you this was the late/mid 90s

I’ve never taken more than 800-900 of EQ, 1400 seems like it might be problematic is it besides your blood. Does giving blood have any drawbacks my labs are always good (in range) but I keep saying I’m gonna donate anyway bc it’s supposedly healthy.
It’s something you have to ask your doc because some people can have issues . I have to get therapeutic blood draw Rx’s because I take rHGH and they won’t let me donate . I did finally have bloodwork with RBC’s in Normal Range for the first time .
I definitely like to add EQ To my test/nandrolone for long bulking training.
I use a few OTC meds and supps to keep blood thin . Just started Vazalore 81mg too. Idk if it works but it had a lot of anti- heart/stroke proof .

Max

It’s something you have to ask your doc because some people can have issues . I have to get therapeutic blood draw Rx’s because I take rHGH and they won’t let me donate . I did finally have bloodwork with RBC’s in Normal Range for the first time .
I use a few OTC meds and supps to keep blood thin . Just started Vazalore 81mg too. Idk if it works but it had a lot of anti- heart/stroke proof .

Max
What OTC meds do you take?

Max
Yea there’s a lot of good heart supps and I take white willow bark over low mgs asprin. I do think these they retracted daily low dose aspirin for the public but we aren’t the public.

Yea there’s a lot of good heart supps and I take white willow bark over low mgs asprin. I do think these they retracted daily low dose aspirin for the public but we aren’t the public.
I get ya. That’s great. I haven’t tried it yet but I do know that it has been used forever for headaches and pain. I was watching a movie and it was back in the 1600’s and they mentioned it (some fantasy/Royal movie) . I will try it now Marssel, appreciate you.

Max 🙏💪

Max

What OTC supps?

Natural Blood Thinning Supps like

Tumeric with high curcuminoids(98%)
Bromelain (enzyme), ginkgo biloba, ginger extract(rhizomes), dong quai, feverfew . Garlic and High cayenne is supposed to help but I’ve only used Cayenne )
Max

I used to donate as a Boy Scout and they would take a drop and put it in this solution and it had to sink if it did you could donate that was it mind you this was the late/mid 90s
1890's? They did that with witches as well.

I will tell you this, nondralone derivatives give me horrible acne on my back.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws