over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or npp?

animal71

Banned
An interesting article came out about Deca vs. NPP, I'm kind of a fan of NPP lately because I've been cutting more and getting great results doing it. What do you guys prefer deca or npp for your cycles?

It seems the majority on these threads say NPP but I personally prefer deca. While NPP certainly had its advantages, the one thing it lacked for me for some reason was the joint relief and that's a huge benefit to using deca in my eyes for my creeky shoulders.

The price can be an issue for some. 14weeks of NPP at a good size dose racks up quickly. I do prefer NPP as I like to stay lean all year round but it doesn't help my joints at all like Fehoister said

Whats funny about the two is even tho deca active half life is approx 6 days, mean halflife taken from pubmed study, and NPP is prob half the time deca like maybe 3 days.. the esters arent too far off like test e and test c.. deca is low 60% of active nandrolone like 61 or 63mg/100mg and NPP is mid 60s.. 65/66%...

so it may be said the peak time is quicker so less sides etc but frankly the 2 time i ran NPP it was 400/wk and then 100/wk cruise with 150/wk test and it felt no dif than 400-450/wk of deca or the the 125-150 i cruised deca with. So other than the pinning 2xwk for npp it was just 1x for the deca i can say my joints felt good with the npp but if any better than deca i couldnt say for certain..

and 450-500 is my cut off for deca otherwise i get the moon face and bloat that nothing solves.. not prami/caber/letro etc... and i can still get one hell of a good response from 300-450\wk of deca so it serves me no purpose to see if a higher dose of npp would work better since more issues have been linked to high doses of nadrolone anyway 600/wk+ so imo i dont think the ester at that point would make a shit and i would rather just stay healthy... besides ive ran my moderate doses of deca for 4-5mo at a time in past and had no concerns mentioned during routine physicals with labs so imo it really just the amount that truly matters for toxicity...

never used NPP but if its a smooth injection I would go with it because progestins are no joke

I've always preferred NPP over Deca. It kicks in and clears much faster, and the bloat is substantially less, making lean gains better with it over Deca. Also some of the libido sides don't seem to be as apparent with NPP.

NPP hands down all the positives of nandrolone and none of the negative sides!

From my experience!

NPP for faster kick in time. As for water, I tend to hold just about the same amount on both (little less on NPP), joint relief Deca is superior to NPP for me. I only bulk with Nandrolone, so my choice would be Deca.

This subject has been brought up numerous times...Please try the search function!

I have been running npp for a few months and loving it. Less bloat ,increased size and strength with out deca side effects. But love the fullness that deca gives.

I like NPP but my only knock is you gotta run a decent amount.... for me, the sweet spot is around 600mg+ which means I'm flying through it and quite a bit of volume...... unless you're fortunate to deal with a sponsor that offers it in 200mg..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131