over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or Test

blacktoppete

Registered
Maybe you guys help me out. I am 46 been on trt for 6yrs, right now i am on a small blast of test c and deca 500mgs each a week also taking adex and caber 2x a week. One or more of these compounds are giving me restless nights i am up every 2hrs. Any ideas what might be causing this. Never had this before with Trt doses. Thanks for the help.

Maybe you guys help me out. I am 46 been on trt for 6yrs, right now i am on a small blast of test c and deca 500mgs each a week also taking adex and caber 2x a week. One or more of these compounds are giving me restless nights i am up every 2hrs. Any ideas what might be causing this. Never had this before with Trt doses. Thanks for the help.

LOL...... I call it Decasomnia. Try cutting the carbs out by 7.00 pm. That made it a lot better for me.

most likely the deca. npp gives me bad insomnia, more so than tren.

most likely the deca. npp gives me bad insomnia, more so than tren.

Do you get the same insomnia form Deca?

Npp gave me the worst insomnia, I never had a problem with deca (unless the deca i tried wasnt real deca).

I don't know much about TRT but isn't that kinda a high dose?????

I don't know much about TRT but isn't that kinda a high dose?????

He is telling you his blast doses right now, not his TRT dose. Some people on TRT will cycle just like others that are not on TRT, only they come back to TRT dose and not PCT.

I'm running so much gear right now it's not even funny. The growth has my hands going numb throughout the night and the tren, well, tren is tren. What really helps me is zzzzquil. I keep bottles of that stuff at home. Worth a shot

Both deca and tren give me insomnia...just a little diphenhydramine(?) found in benadryl or other allergy meds does the trick for me!!

He is telling you his blast doses right now, not his TRT dose. Some people on TRT will cycle just like others that are not on TRT, only they come back to TRT dose and not PCT.

It was early I did not read the post properly.I got insomnia as well,most of my posts are in the early AM, but thanks for elaborating.

could you get your prolactin levels tested? I'm curious what kind of cabergoline are you taking...pharm or research liquid? Its possible its underdosed/bunk as this is a side from high prolactin (among other things so its not exactly shooting fish in a barrel here guessing whats up:().

could you get your prolactin levels tested? I'm curious what kind of cabergoline are you taking...pharm or research liquid? Its possible its underdosed/bunk as this is a side from high prolactin (among other things so its not exactly shooting fish in a barrel here guessing whats up:().

My cabergoline and adex are right from the pharmacy and my estro and prolactin levels are good.Just had blood work done 2wks ago. I am up every 2hrs. I am not crying about the lack of sleep just tryin to pinpoint the reason. Thank you all for the advice.

OK........ But they also increase metabolic rate and keep the cns from getting rest.

And your published studies on this are where? This is broscience. During REM sleep your RMR is actually higher than throughout the day, there is new research out on this. Whether you have carbs/protein or fat will have little effect on this. Carbs at night = good .. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
And your published studies on this are where? This is broscience. During REM sleep your RMR is actually higher than throughout the day, there is new research out on this. Whether you have carbs/protein or fat will have little effect on this. Carbs at night = good .. Prove me wrong.

Hello there Mr. Pericles

Hope you are having a fine evening and all is well.

Cutting carbs off at 7.00 has CERTAINLY helped me dramatically. I thought I would share my method of relief with the OP. It seems you disagree. And that's fine. That doesn't trouble me at all.

It seems you are troubled though...........and if this topic causes you any personal conflict or agitation............... Please feel free to contact someone who gives a fuck!

Ahhhhh..... now I understand. After reading through your posts I see that you are one of those confrontational know it all types...........Hows that been workin for ya so far?

Last edited:

I'm glad you wrote this because I started to then didn't want to waste my time. Carbs at night = good.

Bad Fox—what's the point of even saying, "But they also increase metabolic rate and keep the cns from getting rest." if you aren't going to stick to your statement. lol

a simple, "well it works for me" would have done fine :rolleyes:

I'm glad you wrote this because I started to then didn't want to waste my time. Carbs at night = good.

Bad Fox—what's the point of even saying, "But they also increase metabolic rate and keep the cns from getting rest." if you aren't going to stick to your statement. lol

a simple, "well it works for me" would have done fine :rolleyes:

LOL........ I guess im just not quick witted enough to run with this bunch.

I will try harder next time to second guess myself when sharing a proven soloution with someone who has asked a question,all the while considering the proper response to any that would find fault rather than offer a soloution themselves.

Don't give up on me though. I will practice doing just that until ive got it down!:p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity