over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

deca question

whollopa

Registered
hey guys, done a few cycles in the last 3 years, im looking at doing low test higher deca....any body got experiance with this,keep seeing different things,some ppl say its better others say its pointless...here is what im thinking

sust 300mg week
deca 600mg week

pinned once every 8 days

I run my nandro higher than my test. At 1400 a week. I do this to control my libido. Otherwise my wife is miserable and wanna hump every girl that walks by. It's a necessity to staying married. I hardly even look at hot chicks when I dose this way. If I don't I have a hard on all day. Seriously. What u have proposed is fine IMO. At 600 u shouldn't have much libido suppression. I find that if u approach a gram is when suppression kicks in. But everybody is different. Good luck.

Wait! What? Did you just say you run 1400mgs of deca a week. Thats insane. Do you have any of your beastly self to help support the fact you go that hi on deca?

Dude, uve got some awesome traps. How many times a week u train em?

Yea, I've been this high for the better part of a year. Without it I'm bangin the wife three times a day and jerkin off twice a day. That's not good for anybody. Life is much better this way. Sex once a day and not constantly thinking about it and looking at other girls and wanting to do bad things to them. Life is good.

i am jealous i wish i had your sex drive bro!!!! Glad its working out for u that way my friend. I train traps twice a week always barbell shrugs i day hi reps next session heavy, alwys keeping good form etc. Thanks for the kinds words last yr i won a biggest neck contest and anyone in the world could compete after winning made cover of ironmagazine few yrs back/:)

I love training my neck as well, in my last gym we had a 4 way hammer strength neck machine, it's amazing how fast your neck grows. In this gym no neck machine, i bought a neck harness any tips on hitting the sides or front???? thanks bro.

thought this was a thread asking about deca ratio..not neck training :p

Interested in this as well....I do low test /high tren but never thought it would be beneficial with deca.

Interesting!!!!

on 200mg test with 450 mg npp now. its a nice combo and i run hcg 400ui twice a week and caber not reduce deca dick. so far so good. 3 weeks in

thought this was a thread asking about deca ratio..not neck training :p

Gee 1 month on the board and 4 posts and your dictating board etiquette, the size of the man's traps and neck were already brought up, what's the harm?:p

Im finishing my second cycle, the first one I ran the test higher than deca. This time I used npp instead normal deca and test prop instead of test e, kept my deca higher the whole time and felt much better. I also made way better gains, but the best part was just feeling better, I didn't have any sexual problems on either cycle so I can't answer that for you. If your going for deca, try npp, I love it and I think most guys will agree that it's better than using a longer ester deca.

Gee 1 month on the board and 4 posts and your dictating board etiquette, the size of the man's traps and neck were already brought up, what's the harm?:p

oh god your one of these....i have been here longer than you types aint you???...yes i can dictate my thread as i am the one who made it...you wanna ask about traps make a thread or send a pm....dont try and hijack mine :yeahthat::p

Like I said what's the harm? let it die of it's own accord.Sorry if I hurt your feelings bro, but as you can see I am one of those early dudes and when you first wake up your not running on full steam.Can we kiss and make up now?? After all we are all supposed to be here to help and support each other not have a pissing contest. :welcome:

Last edited:
interesting... seems the trend nowdays is to run lower test and higher secondary anabolics. guess it'll promote drier gains?

Panzer, ur a stand up guy!

Like I said what's the harm? let it die of it's own accord.Sorry if I hurt your feelings bro, but as you can see I am one of those early dudes and when you first wake up your not running on full steam.Can we kiss and make up now?? After all we are all supposed to be here to help and support each other not have a pissing contest. :welcome:

lol hey matey you aint hurt my feeling although i did cry a little, no need to kiss and make up as there was no problem in the first place!! was said tongue in cheek....but on the other hand i only said it cause i dont wanna make another thread asking lol..i seen too many threads just change topic and fuck all gets mentioned about original one....:love:

Yeah, you guys keep fucking up this thread with the bickering .....I see a new post and think "Awesome, more info on high deca/low test!!! I'm about to do another test/deca cycle this will be very helpful to me!!!!"

So I click on the thread and what useful, helpful knowledge do I receive?

Correct, none.

Lower test with higher whatever else youre running will NOT be a problem as long as test is present at at least trt doses and all other levels (estro, prolactin, cortisol, etc) are controlled ... use your deca at whatever dose you want and your test at whatever dose you want, if test is high enough to aromatize or you are taking something else that aromatizes or you are simply prone to estro aromitization, run an AI. Run caber or prami the whole time or save it for if prolac or cortisol become elevated, i prefer to run all through. You will be fine. Personally, the only reason i ever see to lower test for a period is so your blast will be effective at the same dose as it was last time instead of needing to increase it from the blast dose youve been running.. if youre just cycling or coming off a cruise and will be going into a cruise after, keep the test at a blast dose as well to maximize gains IMO... its cheap and extremely effective.. you wont have any extra problems either way so long as othee hormones are controlled, but test is great for size as well.. only time i wouldnt run high test like i said is either to cruise or give it a break so that its more effective when raised back up to the same level.

Lower test with higher whatever else youre running will NOT be a problem as long as test is present at at least trt doses and all other levels (estro, prolactin, cortisol, etc) are controlled ... use your deca at whatever dose you want and your test at whatever dose you want, if test is high enough to aromatize or you are taking something else that aromatizes or you are simply prone to estro aromitization, run an AI. Run caber or prami the whole time or save it for if prolac or cortisol become elevated, i prefer to run all through. You will be fine. Personally, the only reason i ever see to lower test for a period is so your blast will be effective at the same dose as it was last time instead of needing to increase it from the blast dose youve been running.. if youre just cycling or coming off a cruise and will be going into a cruise after, keep the test at a blast dose as well to maximize gains IMO... its cheap and extremely effective.. you wont have any extra problems either way so long as othee hormones are controlled, but test is great for size as well.. only time i wouldnt run high test like i said is either to cruise or give it a break so that its more effective when raised back up to the same level.

intresting about the test...although i have seen alot of ppl say they will never run test higher than 300mg no matter what there doing/running...they say they get way better results and much less sides....im going to start my cycle tomorrow and might do a log

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131