over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca questions

pahlevan

Registered
Can 600 mg of Deca cause test levels to be over 3000?
Im assuming its fake deca and its test instead.

It is very common that deca is picked up as testosterone when a lab uses the ECLIA method of testing

Why would someone "fake" Deca...it's a cheap compound to begin with.

It is very common that deca is picked up as testosterone when a lab uses the ECLIA method of testing
Im not sure i understand, my blood work show Total test >3000.
I was under the impression that i was doing a deca only cycle.

If a lab is using the ECLIA method of testing it can’t tell the difference between nandrolone and testosterone so it will show up as total testosterone. It most likely is deca but with this testing method that is used by Labcorp results will be skewed

If a lab is using the ECLIA method of testing it can’t tell the difference between nandrolone and testosterone so it will show up as total testosterone. It most likely is deca but with this testing method that is used by Labcorp results will be skewed

Is this the same for quest? Also, the roid kit test colors were off.

I know...but the guy is assuming it's fake Deca in the first post. There is almost no reason to fake Deca. I was just addressing that portion of his claim. yes, it can come up as test in bloods.

Friend of mine some years ago was on 800 test e and 600 deca...his test levels were over 8000..I saw the bloodworm myself, couldn't believe it..so sure its possible lol

Friend of mine some years ago was on 800 test e and 600 deca...his test levels were over 8000..I saw the bloodworm myself, couldn't believe it..so sure its possible lol

*bloodWORK..couldnt edit on time and I can't leave bloodworm in my post lol

I know...but the guy is assuming it's fake Deca in the first post. There is almost no reason to fake Deca. I was just addressing that portion of his claim. yes, it can come up as test in bloods.

There is a huge reason to why scumbags fake AAS; money! Say the scumbag has tons of raw test powder. He then brew's it and slaps a Deca label on it and can charge a higher amount since Deca is usually more expensive then test.

I - as most of us I presume - have had my share of fake any AAS. When money is to be made, someone will fake it.

There is a huge reason to why scumbags fake AAS; money! Say the scumbag has tons of raw test powder. He then brew's it and slaps a Deca label on it and can charge a higher amount since Deca is usually more expensive then test.

I - as most of us I presume - have had my share of fake any AAS. When money is to be made, someone will fake it.

Thankfully we have lab testing now on AAS over at anasci. Sponsors that pull that crap get caught. I heard someone just got caught putting NPP in their primobolan. There goes their reputation.

Thankfully we have lab testing now on AAS over at anasci. Sponsors that pull that crap get caught. I heard someone just got caught putting NPP in their primobolan. There goes their reputation.
Maybe I can send a bottle for testing!!

lol. This kind of thinking is shallow and dumb.

no. Look at raw prices. Totally unworth it for the lab. 0 Reason to bother faking test, tren, deca, npp, winny, mast, dbol, anadrol, or equipoise. Var/primo/halo? okay maybe. Even then, if they have a lot of female customers they may think twice.

Even more hilarious is people droning on and on about "legit eq is so much better than bad ugl crap! World of difference with vet grade or xyz good ugl's eq". EQ is cheaper than test and a million times easier to brew.

People are totally delusional about UGL gear. No, it is not "shit". It is not any worse than what was around before, idiots just blame their poor training/diet/recovery protocol/genetics on this.

You'll hear thousands of anecdotal stories about old timers claiming that "omnadren from the 90s was sooo much better than the UGL test today hurp derp I'd gain 30lbs in 2 hours on that stuff pure muscle" well yeah fucking yeah you responded to test and weight training better at age 23 than you do now at age 46, fucktard.

And even more controversially, generic gh is really not that much worse than pharm grade. The gap is definitely bigger overall than the gap between ugl and pharm AAS; but I almost have to wonder what portion of that is just because of poor storage or degradation during long shipping from china and not because of famed Chinese poor workmanship or propensity to scumbag people. Dozens of blood tests of both igf levels and gh levels back up this assertion.

Sorry bros, if you suck at bodybuilding after ugl AAS and generic gh, the problem is you and not the fact that you don't have the sacred holy grail of phaarrmmm ggraadde!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131