over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

deca,test e, pct info

adam5557

Newbies
I am going to be running 400mg deca a week,750mg test e for 12 weeks. What do you guys recommend for a PCT. Also i have a bottle of liquidex left should i also be running that on the cycle?any info is appreciated.thank you. AVM

pct

i never used pct so i couldnt tell ya here nolva is good but i just pyramid down

i will recommend what my doctor(s) recommend and what i recommend from experience: ZERO pct. use hcg ever so often during cycle and at end of cycle just taper dose.
-JS

Is this your first cycle? If so, why over a gram per week total? You would easily grow on half of those dosages if this is first cycle and be at less risk for major side effects.

A first cycle doesn't need to be anywhere near that big. Just my opinion but the more you run, the more side effects are probably going to happen.

Have you heard of KISS... Means Keep It Simple Stupid... No insult to you just a very good way to make decisions a lot of the time!

this is my 2nd cycle, I am 21, my first cycle i ran 500mg test e with dbol. I had almost zero sides from the test e.

my SD, test-e, deca, phera cycle PCT is going to be clomid AND nolva, and some stuff called Erase, if ya care to google it. Its an AI, T-booster, and provides cortisol control. I've always used nolva for PH cycles with very good recovery, but the more I read about clomid, the more I wanna try it.

Run the liquidex if you have estrogen issues: bloat, gyno, etc. It may also help with recovery when you do start PCT.

For PCT i always run 100mg/day clomid for 10 days, followed by 50mg/ day for another 2-3 weeks usually.

Always use an AI. Arimidex is the worst choice but it's better than nothing. AIFM or Exemestane.

I did a similar cycle but it was longer. I started to get gyno towards the end of the cycle. I took some letro to combat that. When my cycle was done I took some Nolvadex and Clomid. I stayed working out hard and eating good. Only lost 5lbs and some strength. I did get some bad back acne which I got some acne annihilator to help with. I tried the no pct approach before and it didn't work too well for me. I shrunk up quick, had gyno and got weak.

ive always used nolva for my pct always did 5 weeks and it works well for me. 40/30/20/20/10..but ive heard anything over 20mg of nolva isn't much more effective.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws